Lianca

This is for all of you who are dying to tell me how badly I am at rp.

Comments

• Lianca's cute. She comes across as introverted and perhaps a little bit awkward, always polite (a trait my character loves) and a bit nerdy - and I mean that in the nicest possible way, it's actually really fitting with the Ascendril's whole scholarly side. It's good that you're usually up for RP in even brief conversations and I like the depth of Lianca's personality with her past experiences definitely seeming to inform her present attitudes and values. I think you're getting a lot better at bringing that out in RP scenes too, and it's great. Keep it up! =)
    Lianca
  • Lianca!!!! 

Kale loves her! Loves that she's going to have a sister, and a new friend. 

In terms of the RP, it's been pretty good. Haven't had much time to actually have a full out RP session just yet, but I'm sure that time will come soon enough!
    Lianca
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    I thoroughly enjoy rp'ing with Lianca and I look forward to more of it! Your emotes are well written and engaging, you make it easy to see the various emotions that battle within Lianca which I absolutely love. She's come so far already and I can't wait to see what the future holds for her.

Lianca