West coast to East Coast

edited August 2015 in OOC Chat
Hey, sometime around mid-August @asaraii and I will be leaving Washington and making our way east. I'll post the first half of our itinerary below, and if any of you are in those areas or can get to them and interested in hanging out, just let us know! It's early but we're trying to solidify the schedule now so we can work whatever we need to into it. So far @trager, @serrice, @emelle and I think @aarbrok are a thing. (Oh whoops, I forgot to tell you we're eating breakfast, Aarbrok).

AsaraiiArekaAldricEmelleIsandeErzsebet

Comments

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I expected it, I already have an idea what I am going to write on your cupcakes and or brownies I send you off with. Also I want some kind of manly breakfast with blackjack, and hookers.

Srs though, Cant wait to see you crazy kids.
    AsaraiiIsandeAryanne
  • @Aarbok I will try to feed @Rashar at least 76 pounds of bacon when he's out here, so that by the time we're out there on this trip he wants to eat something besides bacon with a side of bacon. Which, if that's what you consider manly, then I guess we're good to go. But we had cpt crunch french toast and ELK HASH and bloody mary's in Tacoma, and that felt SUPER MANLY.

So pumped we get to do dis! I was sad it didn't work out when I went out in April.
    I have been so broken but by hell or high water I will hang out with you both.
    ---I will just have my boyfriend drug me up and have a bloody mary thats legit.
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    lolwut
    You think you're going to the bunny ranch without me? I think not, good sir.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

RasharAarbrokAryanne
  • I suppose when you get to NC, you'll be wanting to stop by and visit?
    AarbrokAsaraiiRashar
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    REMEMBER OHIO

Rashar
  • Dristin said:
    I suppose when you get to NC, you'll be wanting to stop by and visit?
    I will throw hammers at you all IRL if I am not invited.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

DristinRasharIsande
  • If you can dodge a hammer..

Fo sho. Gonna be the most exciting baby play date- er, I mean. Aetolia mini meet ever.
    DidiDristin
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    I was going to be a thing cause we talked about it but then you left me out of possible things in the thing thread so I'm not a thing anymore.

:(
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Rashar
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Come to PA and you can be a temporary thing.
    DraimanIsande
  • You can still be a thing @draiman, but you didn't sound sure and that's like a day and a half out the way. If you're SURE then we're both happy to make the detour and become wild west outlaws.
    Or come to PA.
  • Napa is pretty close to Sacramento where I am!

Rashar
  • edited June 2015
    @Dristin is about an hour and a half to two hours from me. By that time we can make it a double baby play date...
    RasharDristinXenia
  • Woo woo.
  • So this is happening right about todaaaay. So far, assuming no unforeseen circumstances:

25th: Oregon, Beverly Beach campground.

26th: California Redwoods,

27th-30th: Napa Valley area with @serrice.

From here it gets shaky and the days could shift left or right depending on drive times and such. The big keys we plan on hitting:

Salt Lake City for a night.

Grand Canyon for a bit.

Denver for a night or two.

Dodge City maybeee, since @draiman bailed on us. (those genital warts, man)

Up into @emelle's area. (@asaraii and I both have our fake mustaches ready)

Basically anything east of Denver and west of Emelle is potentially fair game. After that, a week or two in Indiana and then:

Pittsburgh for a day. (what up @aldric)

NY for a day or a few.

Philly (I BET YOU'RE NOT SO TALL IRL @AREKA).

So what's up, fellers? Hit one or both of us up. We are pretty flexible so an hour or two off track to meet up for a lunch is entirely doable during some stretches. We're mostly camping, but if someone wants to link up for a night and absolutely can't do the outdoors thing we'll do what we gotta do.
    EmelleArekaIsande
  • I'll have to catch up with you during the Philly spot, since Pittsburgh is about 4 hours west of me, give or take. Philly is only about an hour. Let me know once you've got a specific date in mind and I'll try to see what I can make happen around classes and whatnot!
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM SOMETHING IN THE BALLPARK GIVE OR TAKE A LITTLE OF 5' ALMOST THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
    AryanneIsandeTeani
  • Rashar said:

Stuff posted

You might be able to crash here in Charlotte when you roll through. Maybe. Idk.
  • Let me reiterate my threat to throw hammers if a meet goes down and I don't get to visit!

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

Isande
  • Toz said:

Let me reiterate my threat to throw hammers if a meet goes down and I don't get to visit!

DENIED
  • @dristin we will have already found a place and settled in NC when we head your way, so there's no rush or worries on that. It's just something Asa and I wanted to do relatively soon when we get there.

@toz is invited, but only IF he throws hammers.
    DristinDidiIsande
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Too bad I didn't know about this sooner. I'd totally have offered you both a place to stay and a tour of Providence and a visit up to Boston. Maybe next time! Lemme know if you ever head up to the lovely New England area!
  • Rashar said:

@dristin we will have already found a place and settled in NC when we head your way, so there's no rush or worries on that. It's just something Asa and I wanted to do relatively soon when we get there.

@toz is invited, but only IF he throws hammers.

My body hammer is ready!

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

DidiIsande
  • edited August 2015
    Unfortunate that the update on this got past me today, otherwise I'd have driven out to the beach or something earlier to say hello while you guys were passing through Oregon, @Rashar! Y'all have fun and stay safe on your trip about!

PS: ohman, now I want to see a picture of you and @Areka grumpy-facing at eachother, if both of you are cool with it! <3 ?!
    ..Toy swords optional, of course.
    (Web): You say, "I know there's something I'm forgetting.."
    (Web): Sevaan says, "You forgot to border the letter with macaroni art?"
    edited August 2015
    They went the beach route anyways, didnt even get my breakfast date D:

I tease though, the coast is absolutely beautiful, just means I will have to come out east sometime and bother y'all,
    ArekaMariena
  • Psst.. psssst.. ROADTRIP???

Also, that was a scary fast response.
    (Web): You say, "I know there's something I'm forgetting.."
    (Web): Sevaan says, "You forgot to border the letter with macaroni art?"
    The state of Oregon has deemed my driving skills poor, and I no longer have a license.
    (One upon a time I thought I was in the Fast and Furious and had too many turbo charged drag races)

Aaaaanyways, long story short, the roads and I are not friends anymore. That and it is my boyfriends birthday tomorrow, and he would probably be bummed if I wasn't there, I did just bake a cake.
    IsandeDidiTeaniAryanne
  • @aarbrok we were going to kidnap you two for lunch, but I was fucking around at the gun store until like 3. We had a reservation already, and it was 4.5 hours away.

@isande I will see what we can do!
    Aarbrok