Alzheimers Foundation (Do it for Didi!)

AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For ScienceSan Diego, CA
Many of you have encountered a wonderful character by the name of @Didi in your time playing Aetolia, I for one have had the honor of learning about her and calling her a friend while playing this game. Though many of us keep our personal lives secret, sometimes a moment shines through where the community calls out to one another on a personal level.

Recently I had learned that Didi's mother has been living with Alzheimers and recently passed away due to progression in its effects on her. As such Didi explained how much her mother was a wonderful, caring person and we talked many times about things going on. With her permission I was offered the opportunity to present to you the foundation started in Didi's mothers name where the proceeds would be going to Alzheimers research.

http://www.nancyslegacy.org/

If you wish to donate, know your donation would go to a great cause for a great woman who ultimately battled the disease to her very last days.

We love you @Didi and thank you for letting me post this, this community is wonderful and I am priviledged to know you as well as I have gotten to over these years.

Thank you all for hearing me out just a second while I have some realness here, I appreciate you all taking a moment to read this.
AryanneIsandeTeaniKonnornMarienaTrigruAngweTenshyoDrahkunaMalokArekaNolaXeniaEmelleSarkisRashar

Comments

• Do it for @Didi

Everyone loves you @Didi!

Keep calm and MANGOS! on.

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I bought them, and then bought 4 more stickers. I love stickers. I love this website. Oh my gosh.

DidiAarbrokIsande
  • Those stickers... are so adorable... I think I will have to get some soon as I can afford it.
  • They aren't exactly manly, but I'm thinking of buying some just so I can put one on my monitor and look at it whenever Didi sends me a tell saying 'Behaving.' and know that I did the right thing. <3@Didi
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    DidiAarbrok
  • edited May 2015
    wait..so Didi looks like a cute chipmunk-girl?

*has honestly never taken a look at Didi's Description because I've not met Didi IGly for long enough periods of time to think to do so*
    Didi
  • Didi doesn't have one! It's just how we all see her :3

DidiMalok
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    She is a typical Rajamala. I'm afraid that's all we know.

MalokAarbrokTenshyoIsandeXeniaEmelle
  • Cabal still conducting research.

They'll get to it eventually.

Cassandra
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Results are in....and they are adorable!
    MalokTenshyoIsandeDidi
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    They are freaking adorable! Mine came in ^^

Then I bought a few more because stickers.

TenshyoDidiIsande
    Redbubble paid out, so I've donated it straight into the fund! If any of you do the social media things and can afford to signalboost the foundation and/or the stickers by the way, please do!

Didi
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Boosted on Facebook by myself, if you are my friend on there feel free to share the post as well everyone!
    It is a worthy cause!
  • I look good in teal:)
    AarbrokEleanorRasharMalokAldricValingar
  • edited July 2015
    Aku pikir kamu cantik.

Buying some stickers now.

ETA: I bought a couple of extras, so if anybody wants some and isn't able to buy. I only have one coffee mug to stick these things on!
    Aarbrok
    Redbubble paid out again, so I've donated another lump into the foundation.

Also, Rashar, that was a bit more than 'a couple'. You are rad and should feel rad.

Aarbrok
  • Thanks everyone we are looking into other charities to donate for Mom
    Malok