So, after having gotten into playerkilling these last few months on this fine game we all enjoy, I've noticed a few things that I dislike. I've also noticed a bunch of things that I do like about it, that keeps me interested in it.
I've also noticed that I am not alone in these likes and dislikes, and in an effort to bring forth discussion about these things so that we can promote the things we all like, and discuss shoring up the things we dislike, I made this thread.
Feel free to follow my format below if you're interested, but it's not necessary.
Things I Like
- Massive Exp Gain
- Organization Incentives
- Feeling of accomplishment
- Learning more about mudlet
Things I Dislike
- Ease of Escape(Looking at you, Leap)
- Lack of counters to the Monk class
- Prevalence of being accused of harassment
- Constant use of out of character goading and trolling(I don't -like- using ignore)
- Exp Loss outside of lessers
I genuinely hope that this thread doesn't get closed or modded, as I am actually interested in seeing Aetolia improve. I have heard these things from more than just me, and I'm just really hoping we can have a legitimate conversation about it. Especially since more and more of the events that are ran for us all involve PK of some sort. Thanks!