Ambassador's and the inability to make projects and view treaties.

It has come to my attention that Ambassador's cannot create projects or view city treaty lists.
I'm not sure if this is intended, but it seems a bit counter productive as far as being able to treaty lists, as in most cases Ambassador's also handle some of that work too. In addition to their helping Novices work.

So I guess my question(s) is/are: Are Ambassador's intended to not be able to view city treaty lists? Why can they not make projects aside from being appointed to being a Leader of one?

Areka

Comments

• I may be wrong, but I think it has to do with the permissions set to City ranks and possibly has nothing to do with restrictions to the ministry. For example, I can, and have been able to create both projects and view treaties in Spinesreach since I was CR 1.

• Projects are likely a city rank/city leader thing. I don't believe that any ministers have the direct ability to edit/delete projects. That's likely to protect the city from getting a bunch of random projects or someone deleting important projects. Now, as far as the city treaty list, that was supposed to be something they had as per the help file. So, I poked at Razmael just now and it should be fixed.
    Tenshyo
  • Xenia said:

I may be wrong, but I think it has to do with the permissions set to City ranks and possibly has nothing to do with restrictions to the ministry. For example, I can, and have been able to create both projects and view treaties in Spinesreach since I was CR 1.

So this was just cleared up for me. CR privs don't change like they can be for guild ones. Moirean just always created projects for me (and presumably everyone else) whenever I needed one to be made. Apologies on that!

• Dristin said:

Projects are likely a city rank/city leader thing. I don't believe that any ministers have the direct ability to edit/delete projects. That's likely to protect the city from getting a bunch of random projects or someone deleting important projects. Now, as far as the city treaty list, that was supposed to be something they had as per the help file. So, I poked at Razmael just now and it should be fixed.

Thank you @Dristin It works properly now.
    Good to know the projects are appointed only.