Welcome to a game of forum mafia! This will be a very basic form of mafia, so if you've never played before, please feel free to join in! Start off by giving the rules a quick look-over, and then feel free to post below!THE RULES:
- Each round is divided into one day, and one night.
- During the day, everyone can talk and discuss among themselves. Voting also occurs during this time, and when a majority has been reached I'll announce the death.
- A successful lynch ends the day phase of the round.
- During the night you may post, but you may not vote.
- The night phase is over when all of the power characters have sent me a PM with what they want to do. If they don't respond in a timely manner, they'll lose the opportunity to do so for that round.
- You MAY NOT post screenshots/copy PMs to people to prove you're a certain role. Please don't spoil the fun.
- You may at any time send me a PM to have an anonymous message posted to the rest of the players.
- I'll try and keep day rounds going as smoothly as possible. If I notice things start to slug off at all, I'm going to announce that there's 'x hours left in the round', upon which the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched.Background:
A nefarious group of individuals has managed to infiltrate Enorian with dastardly plans of releasing an epidemic! Using a specialized toxin created from the joint efforts between the Cabalists and the Syssin, these thugs, otherwise known as The Arbiters, plan to slowly pick off the citizens of Enorian one by one so that Spinesreach can eventually claim the city for those Comrades that'd prefer a warmer climate.THE ROLES
The Luminary - Once per night, the Luminary can send an angel to protect a target of his or her choice. This protection will last the night round it is used only.
The Zealot - The Zealot can firebomb TWO
players throughout the course of the game before their spark is drained. This can be activated at any time they'd like by sending me a PM with the target to firebomb.
Note: This can be activated at any time, and will go through as soon as I receive the PM. If the target is protected by the Luminary, the target will not die, but one of the two firebombs will still be used. Use these sparingly!
The Templar - Once per night, through rigorous inspection, the Templar can investigate a target of his or her choosing to discern their alignment. Note: An inspection of the Chief Arbiter will reveal Civilian.
Civilians - The rest of Enorian's population. While they may not be too strong on their own, together they're a force to be reckoned with!
The Arbiters - The main group that's infiltrated Enorian. Once per night round they will vote on a person to kill off to start the following day.
The Chief Arbiter - The kingpin of this so-called organization. An investigation of the Chief Arbiter by the Templar will reveal a Civilian result.
Enorian wins if they successfully kill all of the Arbiters.
The Arbiters win if they manage to outnumber the Enorian citizens!
Note: Since the forums have had the easy color options removed, this looks a lot more vanilla than I wanted it to. Sorry
Please post below if you'd like to play! Signups will be ending either in a handful of days, or once we've reached a significant chunk of people!
Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.