Portland, version 2.0

edited March 2015 in OOC Chat
See the following.

Comments

• I live about 45 minutes outside of Portland. If you will be around in the evening time I'd be down for a trip to town, I don't close my shop until 8p.m. though.
  • as you know, I'm just across the river and am free Sunday & Monday - or after 5:00 other days

• As long as I can keep my back from being an absolute wreck, I may be inclined to place a tentative here.
    (This should be a LOVE: Did just get a new job, so not sure the schedule. Find out friday will let you know)
    Aryanne
  • Sweet, I'm not sure about pizza 45 minutes out but we should figure out a tentative linkup at some point? Where are the cool places? I've only been there once.
  • @Aryanne is a Vancouverite? The enemy!
    Aryanne
  • Ground Kontrol, that is the single coolest place in Portland.
    Aryanne[Deleted User]Angwe
  • Oh my fuck. Done, son.
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    OMG I WANNA GO!
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• edited March 2015
    Im Down for Ground Kontrol and drunken Super Contra, also Gauntlet legends.
    (I'm going broken or not.)
    Aryanne
  • I always THINK about going there, because it looks AWESOME. But then I think about how boring it would be alone and poor. Much better if I can watch less-poor-people throw money at games, too.

• I WANT TO PLAY BIG GAME HUNTER AND AIR HOCKEY AND FLY A HELICOPTER AND ROLL THE LITTLE BALL THINGS UP THAT RAMP THING AND INTO THE HOLE THINGS AND HIT THE PUNCHING BACK THING AND THE HAMMER THING AND ALL THE THINGS THINGS THINGS.

Also, maybe there's a nerd chick there waiting for me!?
    Aldric[Deleted User]Emelle
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    The ramp thing with the holes is skeeball. It's the best.
    Aryanne
  • We will pull all the nerd chicks @Rashar
  • Aren't you like fucking eight feet tall, Azzello? HOW DA FUQ IMA PULL ANYTHING WITH A GIANT FOR A WINGMAN?

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Gravity
    HavenAryanneTeani
  • @Azzello is Andre the Giant TIL.

I hope @Aryanne comes too, this should be pretty fun.
  • edited March 2015
    I'm only 6'2"! I'm a semi tall ugly fat guy. Sarosh can vouch for that,

HavenAreka
  • I WILL BE THE TALLEST!

If I wear the correct heels. (Totally coming, btw) - Also bringing Mephistoles, potentially against his will.

HavenAreka
  • OH GOD I HAVE TO GET INTO A BAR FIGHT AND WIELD AZZELLO.
  • I fit perfectly in a weaponbelt
    Ishin
  • @Azzello I would say bring me some of your pizza down the mountain, but then that would ruin excuses to come see you up there, which I still fully intend to do.

@Aryanne - Dress code is casual, I cant be looking less dashing this time around, you and @Mephistoles are both fantastic and I can't wait to see you both.
  • I have reserved my hotel at some gumpy ass place called the Travelodge (which at 200 bucks a night is the cheapest I could find that wasn't 10 miles away!). PREPARE TO AIR HOCKEY TO THE DEATH.

Also you best be expecting me to be in jeans and a t-shirt, because that's what I do. I don't wear dress shoes unless it's work.. I even wore a pair of Adidas sneaks and a suit to my wedding.

AND NO TIE.
    Aryanne
  • No worries, I don't even own a collared shirt.
  • Yo yo. Weekend of the April 16th-18th is game on. I've managed to kidnap @asaraii, and we're looking at heading down to that area for one of those days/nights. Alternatively, we're going to do Seattle as well.

Tentative plan is to camp out at @azzello's awesome place by the river so nobody has to worry about driving or anything. Maybe do some fishing, shooting, definitely acting foolish. Also I've challenged @sarosh to a twerk-off so that's a thing.

I want to patronize @azzello's fine pizza establishment for lunch, either the day of or the day prior.

@mephistoles, @aryanne, @sarosh, @cardie, @trager, @whoever else lives in the areaaa. Hit me up so we can make plans.
    [Deleted User]
  • I'll be having just bought a new home that weekend (hopefully) so I'm not actually sure how "leave and go have fun" I'll be feeling as "OMG I have no money, I'm going to curl into my bed and pack like a maniac"

CardieIshin
  • You don't need money to camp! I'm sure @azzello has a grill, so I'll get a pile of meatses and drinkses and you just sit there and get tipsy and squinty eye everything and make us laugh!

Cardie
  • I don't have a grill, but we will have a camp fire and I can get pretty crafty burning some meat on a fire.
    Rashar
  • I really can't even contain my jealousy right now.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Teani
  • That's what happen when @aldric sends me a text with a picture of a case of beer and then tells me, 'Sorry way too busy to skype.'
    HavenTrager
  • Woah. Woah woah woah.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Haven