Sneaking up on the Primus

TeaniTeani Shadow MistressSweden
Teani has had this crazy mission of killing Abhorash ever since she was forced to leave the House she was in. However, it all fell apart when she was enemied to Bloodloch and he was out of her reach behind a lot of guards. Anyway, when the Gaes started shouting about the Primus, she figured she'd go see what it was all about and suddenly found herself in the proximity of her target.

First off, the confrontation involving the rebel Gaes from Teani's perspective. It breaks after Primus Abhorash leaves the room:

Near a sharp bend in a tunnel.
A ringing cacophony fills the air, centered on a filigree obsidian stand and the fluted basin captured within its clawed arms. Hovalai Gaes is pacing about here, murmuring to himself. There are 3 elder consanguines here. Silver chains coil around Abhorash, barely holding him in place. High Reaver Satomi Lunare, Amethyst is here. She wields a buckler in her left hand. Dominus, Prince Riluo Nebre'seir is here. He is riding on the elder dragon, Re'augar. He wields an ethereal scythe drenched in shadow in his hands. A cloaked figure is here, shimmering with ghostly light. He wields a needle-pointed dirk in his left hand and a black iron buckler in his right. Primus Abhorash Nehekhara is here. Emperor Ezalor D'baen, the Bloodletter is here. He wields a charred scythe swathed in blood haze in his hands.
You see exits leading east and northwest.

An elder consanguine raises his hands outwards, joining with Hovalai, "End the weakness, End the frailty!" as he extends a single finger extending it towards Riluo, staring intently upon the Consanguine.

Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes moves out of Riluo's way with some ease, though manages to end a bit tattered from the attack.

Teani sinks down low against the ground, rounding the bend in the tunnel slowly, keeping her eyes trained on Abhorash.

Satomi narrows her eyes at you.

Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes says, "Come now, brother Riluo. Why fight against us when we just want to provide freedom to all consanguine?"

"I think not," Ezalor says in a calm, soft tone. Showing little sign of urgency, he takes a place beside Abhorash, hefting his scythe upon a shoulder as his other hand tugs on the chain.

Satomi licks her lips slowly as her gaze drifts towards a cloaked figure momentarily.

Abhorash's arms wrench taut against the chains - a louder snarl echoes from him, teeth flashing. It is clear that he is in some great pain, and his eyes glower bestially, claws swiping audibly as he attempts to break the bonds upon him.

Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes takes the hand of a nearby elder consanguine and begins the chanting once again, concentrating heavily with the other hand held nearby the chains.

Straining under his rage Riluo growls, "This will not occur, know this."

Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes says, "You..will not so easily break these chains.."

Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes says, "Not so long as we are here!"

A cloaked figure leans against his scythe. "Who chained the Primus?"

Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes snarls viciously.
Keeping her ears flat against her head, Teani's eyes dart between the gathered people, but returns to Abhorash at his sounds of struggle.

Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes says, "The Gaes does so to free all of us from his tyranny."

An elder consanguine joins in the chanting as his focus increases alongside the other Elder Consanguine present, the chains tightening yet further across the form of the Primus, cinching Him to the earth painfully.

A cloaked figure says, "Tyranny, huh?"

Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes says, "Let us go so that we might feed him the cure, as we said, and send him down the volcano."

An elder consanguine says, "Standing her like sheep to the shepherd, pitiful."

Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes seems to think for a moment before nodding slowly.

A cloaked figure says, "You'll die by our hands before the Primus is thrown unwillingly into the volcano."

You tell Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes, "Better yet, let me sink my teeth into him and rip him apart."

Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes says, "So afraid to open their minds.."

An elder consanguine says, "Weak...all of them weak."

Riluo moves to grab at the chains with an elongated hand.

Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes tells you, "That is not our intent. You may have him after he is cured."

Abhorash's form slumps to the ground - his back arches, his elbow and hand pressed firm to the stone. Rage flashes in his eyes, and he manages - through his agony - to produce a few words.

You see Abhorash yell, "KILL. THEM!"

Ezalor's mouth opens, elongating into a long 'O" as his tongue flits restlessly from side to side within his mouth, veins beginning to bulge within his neck. He takes his scythe in both hands now, mouth abruptly closing with a hissing sound.

<<Loads of killing happens>>

Having slain Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes, Zsadist retrieves the corpse.

Riluo growls menacingly.

A cloaked figure gives an icy hiss.

Satomi, Teani, Coribhell, Riluo, a cloaked figure, Abhorash, Callidora, Ezalor, a cloaked figure

Riluo grabs protectively at thick silver chains.

Look Abhorash
He is a powerful Azudim vampire and stands six feet high, pale as snow and with
a slender, powerful frame. Although he is mostly Human in appearance, a few
things serve to distinguish his true Azudim nature. His thin fingers end in long,
vicious claws, and deadly fangs curl over his lips, which are generally given
to a derisive sneer. His face seems as if it has been carved from marble - high
cheekbones, a powerful jawline, and a long nose define his visage, and his baby
blue eyes sit beneath his tall brow. His blond hair, cropped short, has been
swept back from his face and parted at the middle. He walks with the blessing of
Chakrasul.

(worn on the feet) : polished wingtip shoes
(worn on the legs) : a pair of red formal trousers
(over the torso) : a blood-red military jacket

Abhorash's nostrils dilate as he smells the blood upon the air - although he still wears an expression of pain, even this cannot suppress his smirk. "Destroy these chains."

The chains seem to fade in red hue, as if weakened by the lack of ritual consanguine nearby.

Riluo raises an Immense scythe high above his head slamming the weapon upon the chains.

Dominus, Prince Riluo Nebre'seir says, "Break the chains!"

The chains give a creak - the Primus flexes against them, and the metal groans.

Satomi nods her head towards the chains after a glance towards a cloaked figure.

A cloaked figure spins his scythe around him, the shadows around him gaining in power around the blade of his scythe, as he strikes one of the chains that binds the Primus.

Teani glares at the chain as the scythe strikes it. "I would have liked to hear what more they had to say before they were killed. Or are you afraid they might have said something disagreeable concerning their reasons for doing this?"

His fury increasing Prince Riluo slams the immense weapon into the chains again.

At the blows - and at the Primus' final burst of energy - the chains shatter, broken links flying askew and plinking gently off the tunnel walls.

High Reaver Satomi Lunare, Amethyst says to you, "This does not concern you."

Riluo turns to peer at you his words full of venom, "This is not your concern."

Smoothly, a cold rage rippling from him, Abhorash rises, examining the ugly burns with which the chains marred him.

You say to Satomi, in a feral tongue, "It is my place as a member of the Cabal to investigate all potential threats in the world."

A cloaked figure slows the spinning of his scythe to a halt, the shadows dispersing back to shifting around his feet. "I'd rather not hear their lies or remarks. Especially when they talk of throwing the Primus into the Volcano against his will."

Satomi spreads her arms with a soft laugh, "Does it look like we care about the Cabal, Teani? Really?"

Abhorash's eyes turn to one side - and then, slowly, they turn to the other. A second's pause, and then he stares at you.

Primus Abhorash Nehekhara says to you, "Shut up."

Teani straightens to her full height, even though it is not that impressive, and looks at Satomi. "I can still be here to investigate, even if -you- don't care."

Riluo kneels before Abhorash, "Primus what is this about." the old Consanguine states as he look uncertainly at the Primus's wrists.

Calmly, his words taut as rope, Primus Abhorash Nehekhara says to you, "I said shut up. If you speak again you will die."

Abhorash turns to Riluo - the burns slowly sealing shut upon his skin, he gives a broad smile.

Primus Abhorash Nehekhara says to Dominus, Prince Riluo Nebre'seir, "You. This is your fault."

Teani turns back to Abhorash, not the least phased by his words. Keeping her eyes on Abhorash for perhaps a moment longer than what would be considered polite, she then regards Riluo, tilting her head curiously as she
awaits an answer to that question.

A cloaked figure leaning against his scythe, he watches the skin of the Primus heal together.

Ezalor eyes Riluo's work idly before turning his gaze to you, scythe taking its place upon his shoulder once more. "There are things even we do not consider. And besides," he continues, showing a bright white smile, "The world would surely not survive the fallout among his Childer. Can you imagine -me- in that position?" His attention returns to Abhorash, eyeing the broken chains. "Not a sight I ever expected to see. How do we -" he falls silent as Abhorash speaks, turning instead to Riluo.

"Mmmm..." a cloaked figure softly utters.

Zezi winces in your direction, taking a back step and ducking herself behind Ezalor.

A cloaked figure raises an eyebrow at Riluo.

Riluo slowly rises, his eyes fixed upon Abhorash as he considers the words, "What!." Riluo blurts as he steps back, "How is this so Primus."

A cloaked figure walks behind Riluo and places the blade of his scythe against his back.

Colette turns her head to her Dominus, eyes wide as she silently looks on.

"You spoke in My name," Abhorash observes, mildly. His hands fold together at the fingers, clasping gently, and he strides forward, his gaze not leaving Riluo's own. "You called for blood - My blood - without My permission."

(Cabalists): You say, "Oh, this is interesting."
(Cabalists): You say, "Apparently there's a spat between Abhorash and Riluo of some kind."

(Cabalists): Eleanor says, "That sounds hilarious. Should I make some popped corn?"

Satomi keeps her attention on Abhorash and Riluo, her tail swaying behind her sedately.

Primus Abhorash Nehekhara says to Dominus, Prince Riluo Nebre'seir, "And now we have a rebellion because you," He stabs a claw forward, "Have somehow failed, over your centuries of existence, to learn your proper place."

Callidora straightens her posture as she stands beside Coribhell, folding her hands before her.

A cloaked figure stands firm, keeping his scythe against Riluo's back.

(Cabalists): You say, "Oh, that's a good idea! I almost got myself killed once already. It would be interesting to see how that would be received."
(Cabalists): Rajazel says, "This sounds like a job for pudding, really."
(Cabalists): Eleanor says, "Oh yes, I have a very dramatic pudding."

Teani smirks, settling back on her haunches, seemingly content to watch the quarrel unfold.

Sensing something amiss Riluo remains silent, yet arrogant in his demeanour as his listens, his words slow and steady as he announces, "I have served for two centuries, how can fail you."

You tell Riluo, "I never imagined you as the rebellious type. I think you could take him though!"

"Easily." Abhorash turns from Riluo. He speaks, now, to the assembled crowd. His smile has never been wider - the rage almost palpable from his sharp, animal movements.

Zezi peers out from her defensive position behind Ezalor just enough to give Riluo a regretful glance- a feeble attempt at re-assurance.

His voice low and soft, Primus Abhorash Nehekhara says, "Blood has turned against blood before. He had a name - Zoharim. His bastard line has tainted My blood ever since. Look, how only one Ve'kahi answered My call. I am to this day shocked that they proved themselves against a nobler line."

Satomi winces slightly at the statement, as if struck, though does not speak.

After waiting for a reply which he does not receive, Abhorash gives a gentle, satisfied nod - a smirk paints his features.

Primus Abhorash Nehekhara says, "You may expect a post with further instructions shortly."

Abhorash stares implacably at Zsadist.

Zsadist inclines his head politely to Abhorash.

Grand Duke Zsadist Lunare, Procurer of Globes says, "It is unblocked Primus."

Abhorash leaves to the northwest.

After this comes Teani's own sneaking about. Her thoughts are marked off with >>

His words lingering for a moment, Riluo says, "By your will."

Grand Duke Zsadist Lunare, Procurer of Globes says to Dominus, Prince Riluo Nebre'seir, "What did you do?"

Riluo relaxes his stance.

Dominus, Prince Riluo Nebre'seir says, "I have.."

Teani narrows her eyes in the direction of the caverns where the receding steps of the Primus echo against the walls.

Zsadist raises an eyebrow questioningly.

Callidora tilts her head curiously.

You tilt your head back and deeply inhale any scents from the air.
Abhorash is at Opulent meeting room overlooking the thrones.

Draiman looks about himself, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

Zsadist keeps his scythe pointed at Riluo's back, waiting for an answer.

>> I'm not ready yet. Not quite ready. I need more time!

Colette bites down on her bottom lip, visibly troubled.

Draiman Ilyra smiles and says to Dominus, Prince Riluo Nebre'seir, "Pissing off the Primus. Good job."

Zezi stares implacably at Riluo.

Grand Duke Zsadist Lunare, Procurer of Globes says, "Speak, Nebre'seir Prince."

>> This would have been a golden opportunity though, wouldn't it? Aw, damn for being so weak!

Riluo disregards the weapon and turns to face those present, his hand raised before him as he states calmly, "I will find out."

Satomi places a hand on Colette's shoulder, glancing at her.

Dominus, Prince Riluo Nebre'seir says, "I know as much as all of you."

Riluo lowers his hands and merely adds, "All things have a purpose."

Teani sinks down on all four again, padding off along the wall of the tunnel, growling to herself.

East cavern entrance.

Abhorash is at Opulent meeting room overlooking the thrones.

>> I should do some scouting though. Just a little...

The Alcazar's western landing.

As Teani reaches the second floor landing, a royal guard of the Dominion scowls and turns her away. An enforcer of House D'baen tells you, "This is the private domain of the Dominion. You are not welcome in this quarter."

A foreboding, blood-red hallway.
The opulence of the Alcazar castle is evident here in the underlying construction of this third-floor hallway. Plush red carpeting pads the footfalls of all who pass through the hall, connecting the landings of the grand stairways to the west and east of here. From the floor to the obscenely-high ceiling above, nearly every surface is covered in wallpaper colored a miasma of red hues, swirling together to soften the effect of what would otherwise be a harsh color.

You squint your eyes and look out toward the in.
Opulent meeting room overlooking the thrones.
An imperious hemic savant is here, leaning upon her scythe. Her posture hunched uncomfortably, a shawl-draped scion of despair resides here. Primus Abhorash Nehekhara is here.

Teani creeps along the hallway, carefully setting her paws down on the carpeted floor. Upon reaching the door in the middle, she pauses and chances a peek around the corner into the room.

>> There he is! Damn, so close and almost alone. It's just... one guard? One attendant?

Dominus, Prince Riluo Nebre'seir yells, "SLAUGHTER THEM ALL."

Teani sinks even lower to the ground, narrowing her eyes while flexing her claws, causing them to bite into the carpet.

You squint your eyes and look out toward the in.
An imperious hemic savant is here, leaning upon her scythe. Her posture hunched uncomfortably, a shawl-draped scion of despair resides here.

>> And he's gone. Hmph! Well, maybe it's for the best.

Teani is here, slowly creeping along the wall, keeping close to the ground.

>> So this is where he's usually at, huh?

Teani moves towards the heavy curtains, every now and then glancing towards the middle of the room to check on the guard.

Upon reaching the northern wall, Teani sneaks a look underneath the heavy fabric and out the window behind it. Seeing nothing worthy of note, she pulls back and quickly checks the room again.

>> Well, he really did disappear on me then. I'd best get back to practicing. Or perhaps seeing if I can speak to one of those other people. The discontent ones.

Teani heads towards the door, making her way back the same as she used in. After looking over her shoulder one final time, she leaves the room with the thrones.

MoireanRiluoAngwe

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Looks like an interesting event was going on. I was totally cheering for the rebels/teani.
    IshinTeaniAngwe
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited December 2014
    Yeah it was fun so far and has Riluo is on edge now to the point he desires to kill all that do not reside in Houses. As such he has been trying to understand and reflect on what is a rogue given the Primus called a hunt on those who defy him. As such I spoke with Zsadist after and this is the conversation Zsadist had with Vinessa regarding rogues from his point of view:

Ambassador Vinessa tells you, "This call is for those of His bloodline, amongst the Dominion. Your likes are not called for in such matters."

You tell Ambassador Vinessa, "I am still of His Bloodline, regardless if I am a member of the Dominion or not. I am Bloodlochian, I serve the Primus and the city."

Ambassador Vinessa tells you, "You are naught better than the Gaes, a rogue forsaking the Primus by placing yourself upon a pedestal outside of His will."

You tell Ambassador Vinessa, "You think I am placing myself outside of His will? You think I am a rogue? I have served the Primus for 70 years. I will continue to serve the Primus even without a House. My Sire is Princess Satomi of Ve'kahi. She is of his line and so am I."

Ambassador Vinessa tells you, "I have made His will known to you, I have no further to say. You may seek a House of His will, or you shall seek no representation from the Dominion."

After this I speak with her very briefly:

You tell Ambassador Vinessa, "Hail brethren, it has come to my attention that you also consider the rogues that have no connection to the Dominion to be no better than those of the Gaes, who have forsaken the Primus by refusing to conform. Perhaps you can aid in a task by having others within the Dominion made aware of this fact to clarify the situation much like you did with the Zsadist?"

-I get no reply for a while so I move on-

You tell Ambassador Vinessa, "I will leave it with you to contemplate on for a moment whilst I clear of this blood."

You have emoted: Riluo wipes at his robes as he turn to depart.

You tell Ambassador Vinessa, "In purity."

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

TeaniAngweColette
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    First off, I'm happy I got to play this little character development thing out. Teani has been struggling to improve on her combat skills lately, but still feels she's too weak to take on the Primus. It shows how much she's matured since back when she would have attacked on sight and most likely died straight away. She would still die almost straight away if there were a confrontation, but it won't stop her from trying!

RiluoIshinAngwe
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    edited January 2015
    (Cabalists): Eleanor says, "Oh yes, I have a very dramatic pudding."
    This is now my Facebook status.

Edit: Oh yeah, something constructive. Very well acted, everyone involved. You could feel the tension inherent in the situation. Poor @Riluo! You kinda got the sense that the Primus' feathers were ruffled, his pride hurt, and he just happened to pick a convenient scapegoat to deflect attention.
    TeaniIshinColette
  • This was an insightful log about Consanguinic drama! Was an enjoyable log. May I never have a run-in with Abhorash though. Considering his arrogance, I don't think he'll take very well to my title, kek.
    TragerTeaniIshin
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited January 2015
    I am enjoying this little event/

@Angwe yeah deep down I must admit I hate being the scape goat as it makes Riluo seem stupid in front of people and I personally detest it as I play Riluo as a sociopath who only does as ordered to better the consanguine. But I play my part as best I can and just go with it because I will not break character :\

Below is a part of what was said today in the Dominion building.

(Tells): Ambassador Vinessa tells you, "They are surrendering, should you wish to be here."

You leave your Haven to return once more to reality.
    A comfortable lounge area.
    ------- v9283 -------
    \ /
    [ ]
    | \
    | [^]
    | /
    [+]
    /
    -[ ]-[ ]
    |
    [ ]
    |
    ------ 8:4:-3 -------
    Carpet spills down from the eastern staircase, spreading artfully into a half-moon shape in this open gathering area. Plush and crimson red, the soft texture underfoot is just the first of many comforts of the opulent Alcazar complex. Several sofas, benches and chairs are strewn about the gallery, providing ample opportunity for visitors to rest, discuss, or debate as desired. The presence of the five-tiered fountain directly west provides a constant background noise of cascading blood waterfalls, a backdrop to the muted din of discussion. A lovely young woman in thin silk clothing reclines here. Positioned against the fountain is an elegant, cushioned bench. A plush, overstuffed wingback chair occupies part of the space here. A plush wingback chair is positioned here. Scanning the surroundings with a cool expression, a domineering Carnifex knight stands on watch here. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. Her posture hunched uncomfortably, a shawl-draped scion of despair resides here. Resting on the ground is a cube-shaped silver sigil. Ambassador Vinessa stands here attentively. Hovalai Gaes is pacing about here, murmuring to himself. Appearing as a black mist with two scarlet eyes, a wraith glares at you with malignant glee. Amami is here, hidden. She wields a razor-edged longsword of beveled steel in her left hand. Sarita is here. She wields a buckler in her left hand. Dragos is here, hidden. Colette is here. She wields a prismatic tower shield in her right hand. At the center of the rotunda, a colossal fountain endlessly cycles blood.
    You see exits leading north, northeast, and southwest.

Amami performs a graceful curtsey towards you.

Ambassador Vinessa inclines her head politely to those around her.

Colette performs a graceful curtsey towards you.

You incline your head politely to those around you.

Dragos inclines his head politely to those around him.

Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes hangs his head in shame, not allowing his eyes to meet any of the gathering.

Evilo arrives from the southwest.

Ambassador Vinessa says, "I'm patiently awaiting to see if a few more wish to come."

Evilo sucks in a huge lungful of air and blasts his fiery breath at a carrion beetle.
    A carrion beetle wounds Evilo with a glancing cut.
    Evilo sucks in a huge lungful of air and blasts his fiery breath at a carrion beetle.
    Having slain a carrion beetle, Evilo retrieves the corpse.

Sarita asks Evilo, "Is that truly necessary here and now?"

Erzsebet arrives from the northeast.

Ambassador Vinessa says, "Aye, please do not bother with such things at this time."

Colette smiles at Erzsebet.

Evilo says, "I have already stopped, as you might have noticed."

Erzsebet offers Colette an easy smile and a brief nod, otherwise inclining her head to the assembled.

Ambassador Vinessa paces back and forth impatiently, murmuring under her breath.

You have emoted: A cloaked figure strides forward his demeanour venomous and arrogant as he approaches Hovalai, his eye darting towards Vinessa "What is this spoilt child doing here in this place Ambassador."

Evilo leaves to the northeast.

Ambassador Vinessa says, "I requested him here as he has come to surrender. Let it be until I decide
    when it is time to discuss it."

Ambassador Vinessa glances about the crowd, tapping a foot at the ground impatiently.

Ambassador Vinessa says, "I'm attempting to ensure we have at least some from each house.."

Aldera enters from the southwest following Cara.

Cara performs a graceful curtsey.

Ambassador Vinessa says, "We may begin now."

Ambassador Vinessa walks over to the hunched Hovalai and grabs him by the neck, slinging him down onto his knees next to her.

Ambassador Vinessa says, "This..creature, and his, have stated that they wish to surrender. Hovalai, is that the case?"

You have emoted: Lowering his cowl Prince a cloaked figure gazes upon Hovalai as he slumps to the
    ground. (screwed up this emote badly)
    You deftly lower the hood of a cloak of obscurity, revealing your identity.

You have set a new description. This is how you will now appear:
    He is a powerful Azudim standing at well over ten feet tall. This ancient Wraith is surrounded in numerous strands of incorporeal icy air and tendrils of elemental shadow that surge upwards to form two vast, and chaotic ethereal wings. The shadow essence itself appears symbiotic in nature, surging, pulsing and lashing outwards about the vampiric lords' body in a liquid-like substance. Beneath the near-translucent shadowy liquid, hints of the wraiths true body allude to a tall slender physique. Both its unnaturally long arms are coated in ice-like quills from elbow to wrist, each one measuring several inches in length. The creature facial structure taut and skeletal-like with two piercing red eyes stare outwards, from beyond a mess of white shoulder-length hair, unblinking and emotionless they lack any hint of compassion.

You cough softly.

Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes says, "We have been to our coffins enough..enough is enough.."

Ambassador Vinessa nods her head towards Hovalai and then settles her gaze upon the crowd.

Ambassador Vinessa says, "Let it be known, Hovalai, that to accept your surrender you must subjugate to the Primus' will. With that, some of your members will be divided to the houses that performed the best. They will learn of their ways and become proper people of society."

Ambassador Vinessa says, "However, until the Primus is able to officiate the surrender, you all must
    still continue to accept slaughter by the hands of the Dominion."

Ambassador Vinessa glancing down at Hovalai.

Ambassador Vinessa says, "What say you?"

Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes says, "I..I understand..we should have never been so foolish.."

Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes shakes his head back and forth, letting out a long sigh.

Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes says, "We accept the terms.."

Ambassador Vinessa nods her head, glancing back up at the crowd, "I assume you all wish to know your standings that I will refer to the Primus?"

You have emoted: Riluo merely nods, "Indeed."

Erzsebet says, "Have a tally. But confirmation is nice."

Ambassador Vinessa says, "Understood.."

Ambassador Vinessa pulls out a scroll, glancing over the various marking on it.

Sarita says, "I, for one, would personally rather not have any of these traitors in the House Bahir'an."

Erzsebet nods her head at Sarita, showing her acceptance.

Ambassador Vinessa says, "Well, Khalifa, that is your choice. And, seeing as your house did not slay
    that many..I do not see the Primus allowing any to be taught by you all."

Ambassador Vinessa says, "Nebre'seir, though a bit..rough with other houses, lead the charge with
    over two thousand slain. Ve'kahi followed behind proudly with just shy of two hundred less than that. D'baen was next in line with roughly six and a half hundred slain."

( House Bahir'an 354 total)

You have emoted: Bursting into an almost sadistic fit of laughter, Riluo looks at Vinessa as she reads the scroll.

Ambassador Vinessa says, "Along with these people to be subjugated by each house deemed worthy by the Primus, I will be asking he commission a special fountain for the house that stood the strongest."

Ambassador Vinessa narrows her glance at Riluo.

The corners of Colette's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

You have emoted: Riluo appears taken back at this statement and the laughter ends as swiftly as it began.

Ambassador Vinessa says, "No need for you to mock, Dominus. Leave that business to the Primus alone."

You say, "Of course."

Ambassador Vinessa says, "Hovalai. You may return to your people to await further misting until the
    Primus returns to settle these arrangements."

Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes says, "U..understood.."

Colette grins and nods at Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes.

Ashmer enters from the southwest, riding a decrepit desert camel.

Hovalai, the Umakil of Gaes pushes to his feet, inclining his head to the crowd though still never lifts his eyes.

Walking with an arrogant strut, Hovalai steps out towards the southwest.

Ashmer gracefully hops off of a decrepit desert camel.

You say to Colette, "I fear he might require you to comfort him with your blade."

Ambassador Vinessa says, "Do you all have any questions of what is to come?"

Looking to her Dominus, Colette nods slowly, glassy hands clanging as they rattle with excitement.

Dragos says, "When do you Think The Primus will be awake next?"

Ambassador Vinessa purses her lips, deep in thought.

Ambassador Vinessa says, "I think, last I heard, it may be next month when he rises from his coffin
    next."

Ambassador Vinessa says, "I've been speaking with him regularly."

Ambassador Vinessa says, "He knows EVERYTHING that you all have been doing, in detail. The good and the bad."

Ashmer's tongue traces the edges of his slitted mouth.

Ambassador Vinessa glances around the crowd carefully.

Ambassador Vinessa says, "Any other concerns?"

Sarita casts the briefest of glances in your direction at Vinessa's mention of 'the bad'.

You say to Sarita, "Come now, I am not "bad" merely determined to see the weaker of you put in your place."

Ambassador Vinessa sets her gaze on Riluo again.

Ambassador Vinessa says, "And I will repeat EVERYTHING you say now."

You have emoted: Riluo turns his attention to Vinessa, "Aye the Primus will be pleased."

Ambassador Vinessa waves her hand dismissively.

Ambassador Vinessa says, "I doubt he'd be very pleased with your attitude, but we will see."

The corners of your mouth turn up as you grin mischievously.

The edges of Ashmer's lip-less mouth peel away, baring wet black teeth.

You say to Ambassador Vinessa, "I do as he commands, that is my duty."

Ambassador Vinessa says, "Aye, aye..as you say."

Ambassador Vinessa says, "Anything else at all, Dominion? Otherwise, I have reports to put together
    for the Primus."

Erzsebet shakes her head easily. "Should be it."

Ambassador Vinessa seems to think for a moment before nodding slowly.

You have emoted: Riluo incline his head slightly as he grapples with his hood, "Thank you for your
    assistance Ambassador. We will continue to punish the rogues until we are ordered otherwise by the
    Primus."

You raise the hood of a cloak of obscurity, concealing your identity.
    You have set a new description. This is how you will now appear:
    He is a powerful Azudim standing at well over ten feet tall. Very little physical attributes can easily discerned about this ancient wraith. That is except for the elongated scarlet-clawed hands, coated in ice-like quills that protrude from beneath the end of each black sleeve. Surrounding the immense vampire, numerous strands of incorporeal icy air and tendrils of elemental shadow surge upwards forming two vast, and chaotic ethereal wings upon the Azudim Lord's back. Gazing from behind the cowl of the Wraith's tattered robes the faint outline of two piercing red eyes stare outwards, unblinking and emotionless.

Amami performs a graceful curtsey.

You fade away to the southwest.

• Is probably best to split it, if an admin/moderator would do so. I have plenty to say on house roleplay/dominion roles/etc and pretty much nothing to say on the log the aforementioned topics are derailing the thread from. >.> Sad I missed it was AFK. Or so I thought. I was paying attention for the popped corn and pudding commentary.
    imageimage
  • Erzsebet said:

Is probably best to split it, if an admin/moderator would do so. I have plenty to say on house roleplay/dominion roles/etc and pretty much nothing to say on the log the aforementioned topics are derailing the thread from. >.> Sad I missed it was AFK. Or so I thought. I was paying attention for the popped corn and pudding commentary.

Moved to here:
    http://forums.aetolia.com/discussion/1755/discuss-your-dominion-opinions-here
    Areka
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    The event/chapter has ended and I know others rped about it so please post them people, as my point of view is a bit limited. I was involved in several things this week so it was all very much short and to the point on my end.

I would like to thank those who made it happen upstairs and to @Dristin for helping make this fun and anyone else I do not know about.

Tunnel into the hillside.
    ------- v1452 -------

|
    [+]
    /
    [ ]
    | |
    -[ ]-[^]-[ ]-[ ]-

------ -2:5:-3 ------
    What at first appeared to be but a small cavern is in fact a subterranean tunnel that slowly descends into the heart of the hills. Whether or not this is a natural formation is unknown but it would appear that this place has been used before, judging by a number of paintings that embellish the walls. The tunnel appears to continue further down into the hillsides, but also trails off to a northern direction. A monstrously large insectoid construct lingers here. The monstrous form of Ezalor is here, his stony body towering over you. He wields a delightfully sadistic Iosai flail in his left hand and a black, blood-streaked Iosai shield in his right. Vorlus is here. He is riding on a midnight black stallion. He wields a golden longsword with a sunstone hilt in his left hand and a reinforced tower shield in his right. Abhorash is here.
    You see exits leading north, southwest, and down.

You execute a respectful bow.

You say, "Hail, Primus."

There is a terrific crash from the Shamtota Hills as some great subterranean force wracks the bones of the land, and the earth groans as it heaves, tumults, and then lies still.

The Gaes Lair seals closed, buried.

Abhorash lowers his hands, stepping back, gazing at the hills with a contemptuous expression.

Turning, his voice booming aloud, Abhorash says, "You have all fought the Gaes with aplomb. Or... no. All is quite the wrong word. Some of you have performed well. Some of you have disappointed Me."

With a bow of her head, Zezi says, "Thank you, Primus."

"Nebre'seir has not surprised Me," Abhorash begins. "They have destroyed more Gaes than the others. They embody Strength, and so this is to be expected. To them, full and just rewards."

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place. They have destroyed the second most, and I am pleased with them and their Cunning. They may yet erase the shame of their progenitor."

Abhorash smirks.

You have emoted: Riluo inspects those present as he listens to Abhorash a sense of overwhelming pride and respect in his eyes.

"Third, D'baen. They have not performed with excellence, but adequately, to the expected degree."

Abhorash raises his thin hands, given token, half-hearted applause.

Abhorash smiles and says, "Acceptable. You will receive slight reward."

Abhorash's smile remains glassy and frozen for a few moments, his hands falling to his sides. He gives an exaggerated roll of his shoulders and a gentle sigh, casting his gaze about as he searches the gathered crowd.

Licking his lips, Abhorash says, "...which brings us to Bahir'an. Oh, Bahir'an, Bahir'an."

Zezi winces in pain.

Abhorash says, "Oldest of the Houses. Oldest of My bloodlines. What a shameful performance."

Abhorash quietly clicks his tongue against the roof of his mouth.

"No rewards for you, Bahir'an. Not if you allow Ve'kahi and D'baen to both outperform you. Then again... you are the House of Intelligence." Abhorash smiles coldly, fangs bared. "This wasn't a fair contest for you. Your talents lie elsewhere, do they not? Still and all... Ve'kahi."

Abhorash says, "Expect more shortly."

(HE RETURNS TO THE DOMINION BUILDING AND WE FOLLOW)

The visage of the Primus floods your mind, commanding your blood and bending you to his superior will.

Catty's eyes sparkle with amusement as she gazes upon you.

------- v9302 -------
    / | | \
    [ ] | [ ] | [ ]
    / | / | \
    - - -[ ]- - -[ ]- - -
    / \
    / [+] \
    / \
    - - - - -[<]- - - - -

------ 6:6:-2 -------
    There are 3 plush wingback chairs here. An intimate table for two is here, 2 high-backed chairs have been placed at it. Standing off to one side, the meeting room attendant patiently awaits orders. A set of heavy, dusty red curtains are covering the enormous windows on the north side of the room. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. An imperious hemic savant is here, leaning upon her scythe. Her posture hunched uncomfortably, a shawl-draped scion of despair resides here. Resting on the ground is a cube-shaped silver sigil. A monstrously large insectoid construct lingers here. The monstrous form of Ezalor is here, his stony body towering over you. He wields a delightfully sadistic Iosai flail in his left hand and a black, blood-streaked Iosai shield in his right. The monstrous form of Zezi is here, her stony body towering over you. She wields a menacing flail in her left hand. Zhyth is here. He wields a blackened warhammer in his hands. Eliser is here. Abhorash is here. A massive sandstorm threatens to choke out the life in this area.
    You see a single exit leading out (open walnut door).

Distastefully, Abhorash asks Zezi, "Bahir'an?"

Zezi says, "Yes, Primus... Though not officially. Not yet."

Abhorash makes an amused noise at the back of his throat, crossing to his throne and settling into it with a single, sweeping descent.

Abhorash stands up bolt-straight.

(HE MOVES AGAIN TO ANOTHER ROOM WITHOUT WARNING)

The Font of Blood.
    ------ v50583 -------

[^]

[ ]- - -[ ]
    / \
    [ ] [+] [ ]
    / \
    - - - - -[>]- - - - -

------ 6:7:-1 -------
    There are 14 wailing banshees here. Massive in size, this onyx throne dominates the center of the chamber. Examining the surroundings with a perpetual sneer, a callous Praenomen vampire slouches here. An imperious hemic savant is here, leaning upon her scythe. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. Resting on the ground is a cube-shaped silver sigil. A monstrously large insectoid construct lingers here. The monstrous form of Ezalor is here, his stony body towering over you. He wields a delightfully sadistic Iosai flail in his left hand and a black, blood-streaked Iosai shield in his right. Abhorash is here.
    You see a single exit leading out.

Distractedly, Abhorash asks Ezalor, "Was there something you wanted?"

You have emoted: Riluo strides in his posture ridged as he moves through the doorway, pausing at the statement the old Prince falls silent.

Ezalor sucks on his teeth noisily, eyes turning upwards as he thinks. "Quite a few actually, but I'm sure this is not the appropriate setting for that."

Smirking indulgently, Abhorash says to Ezalor, "Hmh."

Ambassador Vinessa says, "Primus. I have come in case you require me to take care of anything for you."

Abhorash says to Ambassador Vinessa, "Distribute the rewards to their Houses, as I have decreed."

Ambassador Vinessa seems to think for a moment before nodding slowly.

Ambassador Vinessa says, "I will do as instructed. I'll wait until you are rested to begin planning."

"I must put down My thoughts," Abhorash murmurs to himself - and with that, he shuts his eyes and focuses.

Abhorash begins to enter the newsroom.
    Abhorash enters the Aetolian news system.

"I should try that sometime," Ezalor says idly, his head drifting from side to side. "Putting down my thoughts. But then I just kill something instead."

Malok says to Ezalor, "You were always good at that."

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across the lips of Callidora.

You have emoted: Riluo turns his attention to Ezalor and a ghost of a smile spreads across his face.

Ambassador Vinessa glances around, watching everyone carefully.

(Imperial Dominion): Abhorash says, "There are new pieces of news that specify My precise requirements of you all. Their reading is mandatory. If you can find someone to explain them to you, I will count this - but be sure you are familiar with the contents."

Deep, guttural chants bellow forth from deep below the city's streets.

(THE POSTS TALK ABOUT OUR ROLES AND IN ONE PART DEFINES THE TERM ROGUE WHICH CAUSE A BIT OF A DIG FROM EZALOR :D )

Abhorash sinks back into his throne with a terminally relaxed air, his eyes playing lazily across the assembled crowd, his fingers drumming lightly upon one of the arms of the great chair. His nostrils dilate every so often as he sniffs, lips fixed in a dry, scornful sneer.

Ambassador Vinessa clasps her hands together behind her back, quietly taking a upright stance towards the back of the room.

Zezi avoids eye-contact with Abhorash, instead moving herself to the back of the crowd and attempting to conceal herself behind Ezalor.

"Well at least now Prince Riluo knows for sure what a rogue is," Ezalor says to himself in a whisper audible throughout the entire room in its silence.

Infin smirks at Ezalor.

Callidora snickers under her breath.

You have emoted: Riluo turns his attention to Ezalor His voice thick and laden with weight as he pronouncing each word slowly and with purpose, "Indeed I am fully aware."

You have emoted: Riluo turns his attention to other matters.

Abhorash smiles wryly.

Zezi snickers under her breath.

Ezalor feigns a look of embarrassed surprise, the effect ruined by the broad grin splitting his face. "Oh did I say that out loud? I guess I'm subconsciously trying this 'putting down my thoughts' thing."

Infin rolls his eyes.

You have emoted: Riluo gives a slight smile and shakes his head dismissively.

His voice carrying across the heads of the assembled crowd, Abhorash says, "The articles which I have written are binding, effective immediately. In light of the reforms which they represent, you will all unite and present a unified face to the world at large. I will have no more backstabbing, influencing, and petty politics and rumors within the walls of this place. Anyone found attempting to act in accord with the old ways will meet with My most intent displeasure."

Callidora seems to think for a moment before nodding slowly.

Hardly pausing, Abhorash says, "All of you can leave. You're giving Me a headache."

Ambassador Vinessa says, "Of course, Primus. I will contact people privately on other matters."

You have emoted: Lower his head in respect Prince Riluo bows to Abhorash and moves to depart.

(WE ALL DEPART)

(Tells): Ambassador Vinessa tells you, "Well. You have won several things in this. Would you like to know what these are, so we can start preparations for them?"

You tell Ambassador Vinessa, "Excellent and yes I would like to know thank you."

I will post about them another time as I am looking at ideas with a certain very nice person –cough- @Dristin and my House and how to use them best

In an unfathomable display of generosity, Primus Abhorash Nehekhara endows the House Nebre'seir with his strength.

IshinDraimanTeani
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Seems like a very nice ending to this short event for the Houses. :smile:
    I'm glad I got to be a part of the beginning.

RiluoIshinColette
  • My favorite part was just being AFK and the Gaes cavern collapsing on Colette. It was so awkward.
    Dristin[Deleted User]TeaniDraimanIshinRiluo
  • I had like 3 alts get punted to the cave.
    imageimage
    Colette
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    That's like .02% of your characters though, so it's a low percentage.
    RiluoColetteIshinTeaniRivasErzsebetDraimanToz