Organizations, Leaders, and Admin Support

edited December 2014 in Aetolia Development
As you may know a while back there was a push for the admin to sit down with the leaders of each organization in the game and have a little chat about the direction of their org, its health, strengths and weaknesses, and how the admin might support the growth of the organization. Unfortunately, the volunteer who was handling these meetings stepped down from his position and, as they often do, things got lost in the shuffle of responsibilities. However, in the coming weeks we are going to be sitting down with the leaders of the different orgs, starting with guilds, to have these meetings once more. In the wake of the changes to class and with the advent of the orgreq system, we want to stress that the admin are willing to communicate and help improve the experience of our players in any way that is feasible for us.

Guildmasters should expect to receive a message from myself shortly, regarding times when you are most readily available. As with the previous round of meetings, one or two secretaries will be permitted alongside the guildmaster. If you have any questions you can feel free to ask here or shoot me a message in game!
RiluoTragerAreka

Comments

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Sorry but will this be inclusive of house leaders?

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• At this time we are focusing on guilds but there are tentative plans (read: my own) to include the house leaders a little down the line. I just need to confirm with @Razmael or @Oleis that it is going to happen.
    Riluo
  • @Riluo after talking with Razmael, we'll definitely be extending these meetings to House Heads as well. I want to get through a fair portion of the guilds before we start working on that as well. I expect, with the coming holidays, that it may take several weeks to get through all the meetings so please be patient!
    Riluo
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    @Obyn thank you as always for your hard work, I look forward to it :)

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Just verifying that these are still happening. I've received no confirmation in response to my message, or any potential meeting dates scheduled. I lead a city, guild and order, so that's three potential meetings I've not heard anything about. Did I miss a vital message?
  • Moirean said:

Just verifying that these are still happening. I've received no confirmation in response to my message, or any potential meeting dates scheduled. I lead a city, guild and order, so that's three potential meetings I've not heard anything about. Did I miss a vital message?

To quote myself from the other place you asked:

The meeting are still being planned. With it being the holidays, there has been a lot going on. Just be patient a bit longer and it'll be coming around soon enough. Thanks!
  • See my posting in the other thread. The short of it is - I was waiting on hearing back from as many of the guildmasters as possible. Do not expect orders to be receiving meetings of this nature unless individual gods look to do so. I'm planning on getting a hold of some people this weekend to start these meetings.