A kiss from a sandstorm, and a candy flower.

So here's my (short) rp with Keroc and a few others after the Delos Bloodbath.
(@zsadist: sorry bro. I was chasing Meltas the whole time :( )

Few things to bare in mind before reading.

1) I'm not a big rp'er. I've tried in the past, and I've liked doing it. But with coding offense/defense when ever I'm online I usually zone out too long for anything to want to keep rp going. So I'm rusty as all unicorns.

2) Yes there will be spelling errors and grammar errors on my side, and thank you @keroc, @minaret, @sarosh, and @Maegwy for putting up with it. I'm dyslexic so, yeah. Sometimes things don't come out like they should, or my hyper-what-ever-you-call-it kicks in and I start typing words that I'm thinking about typing later on, and it screws everything up and most times I don't catch it in time, cause I don't proof read until I hit enter >.>

With all that said and done... ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You look around triumphantly and realize you are the last one standing. You have WON the combat free-for-all.

The Gate of Tainhelm (road) (16438) - Tainhelm (95)
There are 2 stout Dwarven guards here. Flickering candles lit by the faithful surround a large golden bowl, comfortably set
in an opulent ruby pedestal. Stretching the length of an entire wall, a heavy grayish-white stone gate is here. The colors of
gold and blue entwine about the structure, marking it as a protectorate of the City of Enorian.
You see a single exit leading north.

The sky ripples a turbulent red as the crackling voice of Keroc calls forth, "Congratulations Daegon! Well faught!"

A sharp clash of violent red energy streaks into the air, molding together to create the form of Keroc.
Your enhanced senses inform you that Keroc has entered your current location.

Keroc says, "Congratulations!"

You bow your head respectfully.

Keroc says, "So."

You say, "Thank you."

You raise an eyebrow questioningly.

Keroc says, "You get to pick something of your choosing!"

Keroc says, "A kiss from a Celani, perhaps something else?"

A smirk plays across his lips, you say, "ANYTHING I choose?"

Keroc says, "Almost anything."

Keroc's eyes sparkle with amusement.

You chuckle long and heartily.

You say, "Then a kiss from a Celani will do just fine."

Your mouth turns up as your face breaks into a smile.

Keroc says, "Well I know JUST the one!"

You tilt your head curiously.

Keroc says, "Unless you'd rather choose one."

You shake your head.

You say, "No preference on my end."

Sarosh appears out of thin air.

Sarosh narrows her eyes to thin slits.

You bow your head respectfully at Sarosh.

You say, "Ma'an."

Scattered stars bling into existence in an ever-brightening array of light before coalescing into the shadowed form of
Maegwys.
Your enhanced senses inform you that Maegwys has entered your current location.

Sarosh, the Colorful says, "So, Mister Keroc says that you are the greatest gladiator known to this Arena...and I am to
bestow the lips of divinity 'pon your supple mortal flesh."

Maegwys inclines Her head politely to those around Her.

In a swirl of sand and dust, Minaret appears.
Your enhanced senses inform you that Minaret has entered your current location.

You have emoted: Daegon rubs the back of his neck, "Well I wouldn't say the greatest, just the greatest at the time."

Maegwys, The Teacher says, "This is the fine winner of Your battle, Keroc?"

You shrug helplessly.

Keroc nods His head at Maegwys.

The Divine voice of Keroc echoes in your head, "You're about to be swarmed, you've been warned!"

You see the following people here:
Keroc, Maegwys, Daegon, Sarosh, Minaret

Your voice echoes in Keroc's ears, "Ummm... What did I get myself into?"

The Divine voice of Keroc echoes in your head, "Good question!"

The Minaret Windstorm says, "I wanted to see the winner as well."

Sarosh raises Her eyebrow upon Maegwys, then turns her reptilian gaze upon Keroc, "...I suppose if he lives through it, he
has earned his rights." She says, giggling and raising a hand to her mouth with her amusement.

You have emoted: Daegon looks around the room at each being here. "I feel so small."

Maegwys casts Her pupilless gaze upon you, Her expression utterly neutral.

Sarosh bounces up and down in a hyper way.

Keroc says to you, "I hope you're ready, they say a kiss from a Divine can be quite scalding."

Sarosh, the Colorful says, "I ...I have a better gift though."

Minaret's shifting form remains steady for lips to move, in an amused expression towards you.

Sarosh, the Colorful says, "It is almost Celesmas."

You tilt your head curiously.

Sarosh, the Colorful exclaims, "Puh-leeeeease!"

You say to Sarosh, "Even if it were true. I did just get beat to near death, so scalding isn't a problem."

You wink knowingly.

Sarosh leans forward, tucking a small peppermint carnation into the nest of trinkets adorning the Azudim, "Now now, ...but a
Lady never kisses without a proper date. Wear this flower to remember me." she says, gently stroking you on the face with her
reptilian claw before pulling away.

Skipping away to a song in Her own head, Sarosh exits to the south.

Maegwys tilts Her head curiously.

You have emoted: Daegon looks down at the peppermint carnation and says quietly to the wind, "I will."

Maegwys, The Teacher says to you, "Do you have a preference?"

You have emoted: Daegon clearing his throat he looks around at the others, "Umm.. Preference? For what Ma'am?"

Maegwys smiles a touch-too-brightly. "Keroc said your wish was for a kiss, not for candy. Sweet though it may be."

Keroc urges you onward.

You have emoted: Daegon nods his head slowly, "Aye, that he did. Thought this candy flower is a nice bonus." He thinks for a
moment, "Well honestly I don't think I have a preference." He shrugs his shoulders, "A kiss from any Celani is as good as
anything in my life time." He smiles broadly.

Bits of sand swirl towards Maegwys, amusement still on Minaret's expression. "Yes. You need to pick One of Us."

You say, "Then I suppose I shall pick.... Miss Minaret. Simply because She has been the quietest."

You nod your head emphatically.

Maegwys reaches out to touch a starry fingertip to Minaret's swirls of sand, then steps back to allow the other Immortal
space.

You have emoted: Daegon turns to Minaret and offers a soft smile.

Keroc drums His fingers impatiently.

You have emoted: Daegon looks at Keroc, "Should I... " He gestures towards Minaret, "Or would that get me blown halfway cross
Sapience?" He shifts his eyes back and forth.

"Talking expends energy best suited for other things." Minaret speaks softly. The swirl of sand that composes Her form moves,
encompassing you for a moment, with the brief feeling of rough lips pressing against your cheek. And like that, She disperses
into the air.

Affliction: UNCONSCIOUS

Cured: PRONE (5.397s)

You blink.

Your mouth turns up as your face breaks into a smile.

You say, "That was one knock out of a kiss."

Keroc says, "There you have it!"

You smile at Keroc.

You say to Keroc, "Thank you again for hosting the games."

Keroc says, "My pleasure!"

Keroc says, "Hope you enjoyed your prize."

You say to Maegwys, "And thank you for coming to see me."

Keroc's eyes sparkle with amusement.

You nod your head emphatically.

Maegwys inclines Her head politely to you.

The corners of Keroc's mouth turn up as He grins mischievously.

Maegwys, The Teacher says, "Perhaps next time we shall rendezvous?"

A giggle is heard in the shadows, and sparkling motes of light ascend to the heavens.

Maegwys's eyes sparkle with amusement.

You nod your head at Maegwys.

Keroc gives you a respectful salute.

Keroc says, "We'll leave you to it!"

The stars within Maegwys' form swirl to the surface of her skin before shattering apart into tiny flares of light that die
out into nothing.

Keroc says, "Have a good one!"

Keroc's form suddenly shatters into spheres of violent red energy, and they quickly blaze away into the distance.

You say, "And you!"
'Those that do not attempt are those with the least stories to tell.'
RiluoIaneaVolkaTragerXeniaAngwe

Comments

• None taken. Was kinda shocked that you got so many afflictions on me, made me realize that my affliction rates really need working on.

Also, its better than the RP that would have happened had I won. :D
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• edited December 2014
    @Daegon‌ -- I really enjoyed this a lot, had me grinning the entire time. Fun read :)

Alissandra
  • Thank you @Xenia, I actually had a lot of fun doing it.

@Zsadist, I worked on my aff lists for a long, long, long time XD. I still have a few things to tweak too lol.
    'Those that do not attempt are those with the least stories to tell.'