Looking for player

Looking for someone interested in playing a young scholar with an interest in anatomy. The character is to be made on January 15th and has a somewhat set story. The surroundings are heavily set on RP, though combat skills are never bad.

Should you be interested, send a pm or a msg in game for more details.

AryanneSollia

Comments

• Revived! Inquiries can be sent to me. The background is obviously set the only stipulation really is that they cannot be undead.
  • edited January 2015
    Still looking for a player, pretty sure Konnorn would open his house to the player and they would get help from both of us on things as well.

Edit: Konnorn is offering to spoil them rotten and I could eventually provide the lesson packages.
  • Indeed, a ten room mansion is being provided in the Pash valley. I am unable to offer fancy lesson packages or credit bonuses, but I will be able to spoil the player rotten ing.

We are open to the player being either Spirean or Enorianite and able to choose from any Guild within Those cities, though as was stated Before, no undeath. He is born Xoran and have lived in both Enorian and Spinesreach. I Think both @Alee and myself are quite open when it comes to rp, so not much is set in stone.