Konai welcoming Brother bast

Whaoo Love whoever this Admin was.. I've not Rpd properly on Konai since he returned back to Enorian/Duiran a few weeks ago...

Sister Shinobu says on GT that someone appears to be waiting at the monastery gates... No one replies so I thought I would..

You can see the following 8 objects:
"monolith sigil117136" a monolith sigil.
"sigil129780" a cube sigil.
"sigil249978" a cube sigil.
"statue274707" a large statue of Father Brachus.
"stallion178635" a Jaziran stallion.
"centaur83627" a burly centaur crossbowman.
"bahkatu51460" a feral bahkatu predator.
"monk96392" a mysterious, cowled monk.

This monk's sex is made unclear by their heavy green robes, with a cowl that covers their face.
They carry themselves gravely, with little energy spared on fidgeting or other habitual
movement.
A mysterious, cowled monk looks weak and feeble.

Your surroundings shatter into a cloud of glowing stars which dissipate to leave you back where
you began.

"Hey!" you blurt out loudly.

You have emoted: Bending over slightly, Konai inclines his club like hand.

A mysterious, cowled monk turns to you and says, softly, "How do you do."

You say, "I do Good, You?"

A mysterious, cowled monk says, "I have traveled a considerable distance to get here..."
True to their word, a mysterious, cowled monk appears to be panting, wearied from the road.

You say, "Where come from?? Need food?"

A mysterious, cowled monk seems to perk up at the mention of food. A brief flash of pale hand emerges from the robe, before vanishing again. "That would be most excellent."

You say, "No move, I go find some.. Want meat or Vagatables?"

"Ah, vegetables, please," a mysterious, cowled monk responds.

You give a pained sigh.

You say, "No move I go look."

== went for foood ==

== Missing monk from where he was left ...

(Tells): A mysterious, cowled monk tells you, "I know you said not to move, but they let me in,
so..."

== Entered guildhall

You ask, "Who let in?"

You can see the following 3 objects:
"monolith sigil124903" a monolith sigil.
"sigil135508" a cube sigil.
"monk96392" a mysterious, cowled monk.

A mysterious, cowled monk turns to you in recognition, their hood billowing. "Why... they always let in Sentaari."

You give a spicy vegetable casserole to a mysterious, cowled monk.
You give a herbed onion bread to a mysterious, cowled monk.
You give an elegantly shaped obsidian cup to a mysterious, cowled monk.

Shaking his head, you say, "No all Sentaari, Some Undead stole skills."

A mysterious, cowled monk's hand emerges again, and presses against their chest. "Goodness, how dreadful."

You say, "That enough food?"

A mysterious, cowled monk utters a dusty-sounding chuckle. "This is... rather more than enough, I should think. Tell me, could you lead me to your garden?"

You nod your head sagely.

You say, "Think so."

A mysterious, cowled monk says, "Wonderful."

A liver slice begins to follow you.
You beckon to those around you.

The following creatures are in your entourage:
A mysterious, cowled monk#96392.

== walks to find the garden

You ask, "This garden?"

A mysterious, cowled monk exhales a fluid sigh - the very sight of a garden seems to loosen their posture, and smooth the creaks out of their voice. "This... is splendid. Very splendid."

A mysterious, cowled monk gravitates toward the pond, settling into a cross-legged position, a bounty of food at their.

A mysterious, cowled monk gravitates toward the pond, settling into a cross-legged position, a bounty of food at their side.

You have emoted: Sitting down on the floor to get comfortable, Konai says, "Sit, rest." putting his hands on his knees. "Tell where come from? How can Sentaari help you?" he asks.

A mysterious, cowled monk breaks off a hunk of bread and dips it into their soup, devouring it with enormous, ravenous bites - each time they dip, the bread has been shorn off by inches.
"I've traveled a very long way... from the deepest recesses of the Liruma. I have not set foot within a Sentaari monastery since... Gods, since Shallam."

Quickly, you ask, "Whats Shallam?? That like City Enorian?"

A mysterious, cowled monk nods idly, starting into the last half of their soup. "Indeed, before the referendum to change its name. I believe then, it was operated by a... Veriara, if I am not mistaken."

A mysterious, cowled monk says, "That's right. Veriara. They called her the Grandmistress of Flowers."

You have emoted: Slowly nodding his head, Konai says, "What you Called? I Konai Troll."

You ask, "Maybe Sister Shinibu know you?"

A mysterious, cowled monk hikes to their feet, bunching up their hood and cowl.

"Mmmh," a mysterious, cowled monk utters, and throws the heavy overgarments aside, exhaling deeply.

Brother Bast says, "Please. Call me Brother Bast."

Brother Bast presses the open palm of his left hand against the clenched fist of his right and bows respectfully to you.

You have emoted: Lifting himself up onto his feet, Konai bows toward Brother Bast.

You say, "Welcome to the Monsasterry Brother Bast!"

You ask Brother Bast, "How many Guild help you?"

Brother Bast smiles radiantly, mopping a bit of soup from the corner of his mouth. "Oh, but you are too kind. I confess I was a little naughty - I wanted to play at being mysterious. I've actually been sent here to tend the garden."

You have emoted: Letting out a small laugh, Konai says "All man play naughty it fun do. I play in shadow so no scare man."

You ask, "Need any equippment to do garden work?"

Brother Bast chuckles, and produces a large kitbag from under his robe, clinking as its contents rustle past one another. "No, no, my good sir. The late Lifemother Lleis provides me with all I need. I will write to your Abbess and let her know I've come."

You have emoted: Looking over Brother Bast, Konai asks, "Liftmother Lleis provide man tools but no food for long walk?? Maybe need word with LLeis."

Brother Bast silently gasps, his hand swerving over his mouth. "My gracious, aren't you awful! I kid, I kid. The truth is that I've quite the appetite."

You have emoted: Stratching his head, Konai says, "Want show you where Sister Shinibu is hiding if need more food?"

Brother Bast chuckles. "Oh, no, it'll be quite alright. I think I'll have me a rest, and then... well, I'll be getting to work!"

You nod your head sagely.

You say, "If need food or drink yell I'll be in Council."

Brother Bast says, "Sir, I should dread the thought of doing otherwise. I am ever in your debt."

You say to Brother Bast, "Should talk with Sister Kaleigh she make sheep taste sooo good! Put Vagatable to shame."

You say, "I tell guild you doing gardening, Maybe other monks come say Hey!"

Brother Bast blanches somewhat, trying to disguise his surprise. "I ah... I honestly don't have
much of an appetite for meat, but-- oh, thank you! That would be fine."

(Sentaari): You say, "Hey, We have Brother doing Gardening. No scare him!"

(Sentaari): Brother Bast says, "Hello. Lovely to meet you all."

(Sentaari): You say, "Welcome Brother!"

You have emoted: Smiling, Konai says "If need help just ask, I leave you to rest."

Brother Bast says, "Thank you, Brother. I shall enjoy working here!"

You have emoted: Bending over slightly toward Brother Bast Konai inclines his club like hand.

Brother Bast smiles delightedly at a passing bird.

You have emoted: Pointing toward the still pond, Konai says "Be careful of pond Brother.

Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
TragerSarkisMoireanAren

Comments

• He's a wee-bit creepy. And if he's been gone for a long time... Hm!
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Very fun! It's always cool when admin take a little bit of time to make stuff, even if it's just a new addition to a guildhall, special. It's stuff like this which makes the game world vibrant and alive!