I'm your assistant producer. Ask me (almost) anything.

Comments

• Are you familiar with the marry/sleep/kill game? I've adjusted it a bit to be more clearly PG-13, but the premise remains!

Razmael | Nicolas Cage | Gary Busey

We must know.
  • Describe your worst first date.

• How much wood could a woodchuck, chuck, if he was using 30 pounds of C4 in a Northwestern Pine forest under ideal terrain and weather conditions?
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Nevlar said:

Are you familiar with the marry/sleep/kill game? I've adjusted it a bit to be more clearly PG-13, but the premise remains!

We must know.

I'd marry Raz, sleep with Gary Busey and kill Nic Cage. Busey is just such a crazy person that you know it must be good.
    Aryanne said:

Describe your worst first date.

All of them so far.
    Sarkis said:

How much wood could a woodchuck, chuck, if he was using 30 pounds of C4 in a Northwestern Pine forest under ideal terrain and weather conditions?

A really wicked forest fire and a really angry bear.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    What would your ideal first date look like from start to finish?

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Oleis said:

Nevlar said:

Are you familiar with the marry/sleep/kill game? I've adjusted it a bit to be more clearly PG-13, but the premise remains!

We must know.

I'd marry Raz, sleep with Gary Busey and kill Nic Cage. Busey is just such a crazy person that you know it must be good.
    Naturally he says this. You can't say you'll kill your boss.
    AryanneOleis
    Teani said:

Something very casual, with good food and preferably a baby animal. So maybe playing with lion cubs, hitting an amazing food truck, and then strolling down some kind of waterfront? Sounds good so far.

Someone find me lion cubs :(
    [---]
    TeaniElieAryanneSollaceInfin
    What Hogwarts house would you be sorted into, and why?
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Oleis said:

Teani said:

Something very casual, with good food and preferably a baby animal. So maybe playing with lion cubs, hitting an amazing food truck, and then strolling down some kind of waterfront? Sounds good so far.

Someone find me lion cubs :(
    Any feline should work, Oleis!

Teani said:

Any feline should work, Oleis!

Kinky.
    TeaniAryanne
  • So Oleis, when are you coming to Australia for an amazing first date with me?

Politics
    Ashmer
  • From what little physics and math knowledge I have, and depending on how it is distributed, it would determine the effectiveness of the wood chucking (if we mean knocking down) of trees. a 1/8 lb of C4 placed on one side of the base of an average northwest pine tree in a semi-circle should be more than enough to knock it down. With 30 lbs, you should be able to easily knock over 240 pine trees under those basic assumptions. I get bored sometimes. :(
    Gwenith said:

So Oleis, when are you coming to Australia for an amazing first date with me?

Not sure I can afford that plane ticket. But if I ever can, I expect a joey waiting for me. :smiley:
    [---]
  • edited September 2014
    Deal. By the time you save up hopefully I'll be accepted at a volunteer at the RSPCA (animal welfare) center in town so you can come help train/socialize/care all the animals. (That would be a cool date, right?)

Politics
    Aryanne
  • What sound or noise do you love?
  • What is Oleis's theme song?

• TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    Who is your favorite superhero and why is it the Incredible Hulk?
    Aarbrok
  • Tell us about your family!

(Yeah, yeah. Not a question. Sue me.)
  • How'd you decide on your name? 
  • Can you pass Voight-Kampff?
    You're in the desert, walking along. You come across a turtle on its back. It can't get itself upright, but you're not helping it. Why not?
  • Who's your favorite Celani?
    Gwenith said:

Deal. By the time you save up hopefully I'll be accepted at a volunteer at the RSPCA (animal welfare) center in town so you can come help train/socialize/care all the animals. (That would be a cool date, right?)

That's basically the best way I can imagine spending an afternoon.
    Ignotum said:

What sound or noise do you love?

I really like gentle rain and purring cats. There's bound to be a scientific parallel there.
    Elie said:

What is Oleis's theme song?

These Hoes Ain't Loyal
    Trigru said:

Who is your favorite superhero and why is it the Incredible Hulk?

I actually really did love the way Mark Ruffalo portrayed the Hulk. It's a pretty challenging psychological concept to know that you're a (literal) monster, process the inherent guilt, and be completely unable to escape it, even through suicide.
    Ignotum said:

Tell us about your family!

(Yeah, yeah. Not a question. Sue me.)

My brother, aged 30, is a recently-awarded Doctor in a romance language. He translates and looks for ways to break into international business. My parents are split and remarried, each to wonderful people. I have almost no contact with my extended family, either through death or alienation, but my mom's sister lives about two hours away and means a lot to me.
    Lim said:

How'd you decide on your name? 

Luckily I didn't go with the original! I conceived (but never created) Oneir, an entity of dreams, when I was tooling around on Imperian and we were planning the death of the Gods. I really liked the O-ei- pattern, not realizing the similarities to Lleis and Omei, neither of whom were active the last time I was on Aetolia. I actually thought I was being relatively unique by taking an O name. If I ever had a chance, I'd rename to something with a W.
    Sarkis said:

Can you pass Voight-Kampff?
    You're in the desert, walking along. You come across a turtle on its back. It can't get itself upright, but you're not helping it. Why not?

I would flip him and probably end up carrying him with me for a while. I love turtles.
    Silena said:

Who's your favorite Celani?

All of them. Even the lazy ones.
    [---]
    TeaniSilenaObynSarkisAryanneEmelle
  • Oleis said:

Lim said:

How'd you decide on your name? 

If I ever had a chance, I'd rename to Woz.
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Moirean
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    You have one day and a blank day to do whatever you want, and you can bring along one person, living or dead. What do you do, and who does it with you?
    Sarita said:

You have one day and a blank day to do whatever you want, and you can bring along one person, living or dead. What do you do, and who does it with you?

I would choose something that actually happened. While not famous herself, my great aunt was a Hollywood socialite in the teens and 20s. Her lifestyle took a big toll on her health, but I'd still love to go back and not just meet her but see her at her prime, amid the lavish insanity of the early 20th century.

Plus, my dad loved her and there's a decent chance she's secretly my great grandmother, so it would be neat to find out for sure.
    [---]
    ArekaGwenithIgnotumAryanneSilenaEmelle
  • Oleis said:

I love turtles.

Is this why we get along so well?
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Who would you say is your mortal arch enemy?
    What is your favorite/least favorite holiday?

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Setne said:

Who would you say is your mortal arch enemy?
    What is your favorite/least favorite holiday?

Because I don't really have an in-character presence, I can't really make any enemies. If you mean OOCly, that just doesn't really apply. Plenty of people have been pains in my neck, sure, but I'm pretty good at finding a reason to like everyone.

My least favorite holiday is my birthday. I've never been a birthday guy. My favorite holiday is thanksgiving.
    [---]
    Obyn