TI4 Who's watching it?

Comments

• Is it just me, or does it seem like Meepo just destroys the Chinese teams?

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Did you see that ludicrous display last night? The thing about Meepo is they always try to walk it in.
  • @Moirean, which display are you talking about, the Allstars match? that was straight trollign!

• As someone said:

Bone7 and SingSing are going to drag the rest of this shit team to the grand final kicking and screaming.
  • I lied. Ethereal Blade shotgun and a terrible Rosh decision.
  • Yesssssssssss, suck it eternalanime. Sorry bone7 and singsing, but you can only carry so much.
  • It broke my heart when they talked about how iceiceice was pinging to finish and the rest of the team kept pinging Rosh. The same thing happened to him last TI; team should just listen to him. So happy that they came back to beat LGD.
    Haern

• Linking again because dat cheese steal.
  • edited July 2014
    Yesssssssssss, this DK draft vs vici. Undying offlane inc. Woo.

Edit: BURNING AM. No fun allowed.

So hype.
  • Oh man this whole game is rough
  • EG, you're my final hope. Though VG would be okay too.
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    What an odd turn of events. The old, ex-members of DK make it the finals while the superteam falls. Nice to see that the ex-teammates are apparently still great friends. Looked like rOtk was holding back tears when he talked about how BurNing would retire without a win despite being the best Chinese DotA player.
  • I'm disappointed with the outcome of the tournament. I still have no idea how Newbee managed their position.

• Xenia said:

I'm disappointed with the outcome of the tournament. I still have no idea how Newbee managed their position.

EG being semi predictable and newbee exploiting it. Much like the way VG did.
  • Newbee was really on top of their game. I do not like Newbee at all, but I have to respect that they took advantage and played their best. VG slammed the hell out of EG in the final game and I could not freaking believe it.

Here's hoping that VG makes it.
    Damn rOtk needs to cut his nails.
  • Mushi had incredibly long nails too. BUT WHY.
  • Ok, that intro team walk through- did anyone else giggle about it?

• Newbee looked so confused.
    Sucks that the most epic prize pool produced the most underwhelming TI thus far (IMO). I was so much more hyped during TI2 and TI3 games.
    XeniaHaernIosyne
  • It really was uneventful and the finals matches in that there just wasn't much back and forth at all.

• I thought this TI had a lot of amazing plays but the Grand Finals were largely a schooling in drafting/first picks.
    Xenia
  • Ok, sooo this after party is worth the way too fast finals matches. The music is too much to handle.

• Hahaha. I only got to see Katie Kate and the Valve employee filling in time before Ki:Theory and Darude came on. I didn't mind the trance music, but god Katie Kate -- WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE HER VALVE.
    Xenia
  • Haern, I'm talking about Katie Kate. The whole time, I was like .... is this a joke?? Did Valve troll the TI teams?

• I mean, I don't even intend to be rude to her or wanna bag on her--it's not my style of music or thing, so w/e to that. She just seemed super uninterested and clearly had no desire to be there.