My character's name is Mordocai(Bloodborn) and I'm looking to get back into aetolia after a long (multiple year?) absence. I've logged back in and got some very basic equipment again (pack, clothes, athame, coffin) but have some questions. I'm circle 64, for context.
1. I read in the help files that Moghedu has been moved? It was my favorite hunting ground and is still listed in hunting guides. Is it still a good place for a circle 64 vampire to hunt?
2. Regardless of the answer to one, where is a good place to get blood/experience as a circle 64 bloodborn?
3. Bloodloch's sewers appeared to be filled with lava now? That's new, i burned up before I realized what was going on. Is it just part of the sewers or is that money making path w/ quests now gone?
4. Follow up to three, good ways to make basic gold? I still need tinctures/poultices.
5. Can anyone fill me in on basic news? I know I could read the news posts but it seems like a lot of reading. I see some gods have changed, but I am sure there have been other changes.
6. Best way to ease back into RP with city/guild/house? I mean, I can just announce I have awoken from a sleep I suppose(fits pretty good into vampire lore) but I don't remember various things (Like how to enter the guild hall) that my character would almost certainly have remembered. I also have other guild related questions that aren't RP.
I decided I should read the news so I am currently going through all it since I left. Turns out I was gone for about 3 years! (RL years, not in game)