Random Happenings

StathanStathan Hot springs
edited May 2014 in Roleplay Logs
So yeah, back story. Joining an order, get told by said Divine that I'll be tested to make sure I'm in the right place. I offer 3 spellshapers and....

Oh, this also happened in the hidden room in my haven. Scared the crap out of me.

A low rumble shakes the ground beneath your feet, the cavernous bedroom rocking unsteadily where you stand.

You blink.

You say, "The pit."

A slow drip begins to fall from the ceiling onto the ground directly before your feet, forming a small puddle that grows larger and larger by the moment.

You sigh and apply your face to your palm.

"Bah!" you retort disgustedly.

Slowly the puddle shifts and contorts before rising - defying gravity as it moves to form itself into a humanoid figure.

You eye a translucent pirate, giving him the once over.

Its tone almost jarring, a translucent pirate says, "The Maelstrom has noted your offering to Him."

You say, "It was a small one and in a hurry. I plan on offering more when I get back to hunting."

A translucent pirate takes into a slow stride around you, its faceless visage studying you
carefully. "Have you an interest in Him?" it regards, tone low.

You have emoted: "I've got interest in quite a few things. I pay homage to The Maelstrom for many reasons, but I will not follow Him." Stathan states firmly. "I follow The Underking, and that isn't going to change." Straightening, he adds, "I followed Him for a time and moved on when I realized that I did not do His teachings justice. It is not my place."

"That is all I was sent to inquire about," a translucent pirate gravely notes before collapsing to the ground into a puddle of water just as abruptly as it had appeared.

You have emoted: Stathan takes a cautious glance at the ceiling before shaking his head and going back to his meditation.
Jayce

Comments

• That was my bad for seeing 17195657 essence offered when giving blessings. Silly me looked at total for yours instead of since reset >_>

StathanJayce
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Oh hell, yeah, I used to offer all the time. Wasn't a bad thing, just scared the piss out of me xD Was amusing to talk to the pirate!
    Jayce