PSA for Mudbot Mapper Users

EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baenCanada
Figured I'd post it here to get the most exposure since people don't usually check the Tech subs and a lot of people are using Mudbot Mapper. There's currently an issue with the gags in Mudbot Mapper and the new alertness lines, namely that the new alertness line completely trips out the module. It'll gag it and your next few lines as well, which is insanely annoying, due to poor regex.

The solution, credit to @Valingar, is to go into your config.mapper file. Find the line that says:

Disable-Alertness no

and change it to:

Disable-Alertness yes

This should make it stop gagging alertness lines and all your subsequent commands.
IshinMoirean

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I figured there was something like that going on (if anyone recalls me going off about it the other day). I wasn't sure if it was alertness or what, thanks for letting us know!
  • Yeah, the alertness line really hasn't ever been touched by myself, it worked and has worked since well, uh, forever?, only briefly touched its function when the whole line wrap thing was changed so it wasn't stuck at 80.

But as I posted on the i_mapper post, hopefully things will pan out so that I can settle down and fix the problems that are with it, no promises though.
    XavinMoireanInfin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    It's a Xon!
  • thanks @Valingar / @Ezalor .. really dont like the new lines tho
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested