The Imp who wanted to forget...

AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For ScienceSan Diego, CA
edited April 2014 in Roleplay Logs
So, Preface is Aarbrok was contacted to help someone forget a hard time in their life, which by all means I could have had him do with a club, but it was a nice way to test out numerology/cabalist teachings a bit...

I do not typically post my RP logs, but I thought this one was somewhat fun...and interesting.

[In the laboratory]
You have emoted: Aarbrok pauses as he arranged the slab in the center of the room with a few cloths to save one from the chill of the metallic surface, looking up he acknowledges Imp upon arrival and gives a smirk, motioning firstly to the mare and then outside, secondly to the slab with a nod.

Imp stares at the slab for a moment, "...what exactly is going to be done?"

You have emoted: Aarbrok motions once again to the mare, and then outside.

(Exit Imp and Mare - Enter just Imp)

You nod your head emphatically.

Imp Gentleman says, "...you are being very quiet...."

You say, "Perhaps."

You ask, "Though you are expecting of precision in moving about thought, memory within your mind, yes?"

Imp Gentleman says, "Can you tell me a little bit what you will be doing?"

You have emoted: Aarbrok nods his head affirmatively motioning for you to hop up on the slab and have a seat. His reptilian arm flexing as he ponders for a moment carefully his next words.

Imp nods slightly, walking over to the slab. He pauses a moment lifting a manacle a second before letting it drop. "...reminds me of my altar." He comments softly before hoisting himself up on to the slab.

You have emoted: Aarbrok casually paces about the room, a smirk on his gaunt face as he leans against the slab beside you, "Imp, have you ever eaten snails..." he inquires almost offhandedly, as if making casual conversation on the matter.

Imp frowns, "...no... but... how does that explain what you are going to do." The azudim seeming a bit confused at your comment.

You have emoted: Aarbrok chuckles softly, the claws of the reptilian hand flexing and gripping along the lip of the slab Imp is seated upon, "Well to properly eat a snail..." he begins, licking his lips softly, "You gotta dive into the meat with a fork, give it a bit of a twist to release it from the shell..." his lips quivering as her murmurs with a pleasured sound at the thought, "...and then *POP*" he exclaims, "Out comes all that tender meat you want to eat."

Imp grows very silent, staring at you. "...that...doesn't sound very precise...." He speaks, a fair amount of hesitation in his voice.

You have emoted: Aarbrok mutters to himself, "..oh precision, I see..." the hesitation looms as if disappointment has arisen within him and the hand releases itself so he can turn towards Imp. Crouching down before the Azudim upon the pedestal his eyebrow arches and the sound of his claw tapping beside you resounds through the laboratory, "Well you see, a memory, of a person...that covers quite a large area, and the risk of me poking around in there to pick all of that....
" he pauses to sigh, continuing further, "..can you imagine how scrambled your eggs would be I start stirring a fork around up there?"

Imp reaches up to lightly scratch his his chin, "Well... I trust you not to damage things... more then necessary at least...."

(BRAVE)

You have emoted: Aarbrok pulls himself up, a quiet murmur coming from him, "Still, so trusting." he intones quietly before pacing around back and forth before Imp a moment, as if considering the next steps. A moment of realization strikes and he stops, turning back towards Imp and nodding, "You will know nothing of your time in which you acknowledged his existence, every good and bad memory will be gone, that part of you gone...family, friends, experiences...GONE!" the last word looming with severity, "..and even then, you may never recover...to be who you are today."

Imp shrugs, "...I am miserable today... I was different before [redacted] and with [redacted]... someone asked me last month about what happened to me... I am not the same as I was." He sighs, "I at least won't feel so trapped and miserable if I don't remember him... I think."

"Mmmm..." you softly utter to yourself.

You say, "You need to know, do you know for certain."

You raise an eyebrow at Imp.

Imp smiles faintly, "You hated him... funny to see you double checking on this with such intent Aarbrok...."

You say, "I hate many things.. but I know there are parts of you that may not."

Imp Gentleman says, "So... what sort of chances on other stuff... I mean how different do you suppose it would be?"

You say, "I cannot say."

You say, "Its not difficult but I spoke to others, and there is no precision in such manners."

You say, "Its a high risk procedure."

You say, "Low damage though..."

Imp Gentleman says, "Oh...how do you tell where to erase?"

You say, "I go into the essence that comprises us, wtih Numerology I am able to pick out chunks or packages based on what I am looking for, not specific details but chunks..."

You say, "I can then extract that particular essence from you."

Imp Gentleman says, "Which is why it could erase other parts?"

You say, "Whilst holding the other...correct."

Comprehension flashes across Imp's face.

You say, "I have to balance it with my own essence to keep all yours from spilling out."

You have emoted: Aarbrok lets out a sigh and leans against the wall pondering Imp further as he raises his claw and examines it, attempting to look rather distracted albeit poorly, "The risk is, I damage what makes Imp...well Imp." he admits, "If that happens, you wont be useful even to yourself.

Imp seems thoughtful, "Do you think you can manage without doing that? I mean how do you feel about it?"

You have emoted: Aarbrok closes his mouth and exhales through flaring nostrils and nods, with a moment of hesitation he speaks up, "I can only offer to do my best, but I make no promises, Essence is different in everyone, I know my own....and I know it has been through a lot." his response earnest as he brings his hand up to scratch at his scalp, "I would do my best -not- to, but in reality its a case by case basis we are speaking of here."

Imp sighs, staring at you. "...you know me better then most anyone does though...."

Imp Gentleman says, "Have you ever spent time connected or seeing things through me when you were my Sire?"

You snicker under your breath.

You nod your head at Imp.

Imp Gentleman says, "So you would be someone familiar with how I think, right?"

You say, "...and I know you let people meddle in that head of yours far too much."

Imp creases his brow in a frown.

Imp Gentleman says, "Only you."

Imp peers at you suspiciously.

You have emoted: Aarbrok walks closer and places his hand upon the forehead, sighing for a moment and closing his eyes, "Just remain quiet then Imp." he says, taking in a deep breath as the cool pitted flesh of the reptilian appendage brushes against your skin, small tingling pricks generate across the flesh like something minute entering, exploring within you.

You have emoted: Aarbrok grits his teeth and the palm of his hand grows warmer, sweaty, perhaps even clammy to the touch as it presses against your skull almost cupping it, "Bring forward the memories make them active Imp, I need to see them...." his breathing slowing down after he finishes speaking and he seems to nearly stop altogether, standing there sentinel pressed against you, the tingling feeling increasing as the contact remains.

Imp stares quietly at you now, moving his hands to rest in his lap. Frowning slightly as he thinks back on things, seeming unhappy about it.

You have emoted: The sensation grows as Aarbrok's hand remains, the sensation foreign as the contact remains. Alien thoughts begin to form in your mind, blank silhouettes and scenes unknown swirl within your imagination, emotions brewing up within you and pounding within your mind with the same intensity you remember, though lifting just as quickly as it comes and leaving you with a sense of loss and confusion.

Imp brow furrows as he frowns, lifting a hand up off the slab as if to hold his head but stopping just short and letting it drop back to his side.

You have emoted: Aarbrok begins to grind his teeth as the pressure increases from the contact, the prickling now a stinging sensation coursing between the connection you have made between each other. The dull pounding now a fierce ache as the scenes in your mindseye lift and vanish. The sensation darker, more painful as deeper repressed thoughts come to light and with each consideration the sense of loss and confusion thickens within your mind.

Imp winces, trying pull away a little as he hisses softly. His hands grip on the edge of the slab tightly.

You have emoted: Aarbrok now begins to feel some of the recoil from the connection, his hand beginning to tremble as it maintains contact with your skull, his rigid body immovable as small drops of blood fall from his nose onto the ground splashing with contact in the silence of the room. The mindseye now thick, filled with anger, regret, painful dark emotions best left to the recesses and the should be forgotten. The pain now like a blade slicing into your flesh, searing, burning as the connection maintains its fierce hold.

Imp cringes, voicing his pain with a gruff groan, he continues trying to pull away now trying and slide himself away from you along the slab.

You have emoted: Aarbrok does not move, as you pull away there is a stretching, tearing sensation in your body, not enough to hold you stationary but enough that you feel it. The mindseye wavers, flickers and then goes black and at that very moment you feel the *SNAP* and your body as well as Aarbrok's seperate and recoil backwards. His eyes open and his face coated in his own blood as he reaches into a pocket of his coat and pulls a handkerchief from it noting that it will be absolutely futile to clean up this much blood with such a small piece of cloth. His other hand raising to his 
head he groans, muttering and staggering back towards the wall and propping himself up against it.

The abrupt snapping as Imp is trying to pull away causes him to tumble off of the slab. He whimpers softly, scampering in a fairly imp like manner to the corner of the room as he clutches tightly on his head.

You have emoted: Aarbrok blots up more blood, leaving a horrid crimson smearing on his face as he watches Imp tumble rather unceremoniously onto the floor, a deep grumble coming from him as he notices the Azudim as okay and he releases a sigh, "Y-you..." he says quietly, his tone weak and rather exhausted from the contact, "..should rest Imp." he says breathily.

Imp quiets down a bit when you speaks but is still clutching his head as he remains curled in the corner, even his tail sliding to curl around the base of his bare feet.

You have emoted: Aarbrok sets down a bloody handkerchief as his nose has subsided and speaks aloud, "Sitting there like that....this ain't gonna make that pain just up and go away." he says, still panting somewhat though really more like a heavy mouth-breathing at this point, "I...you can head to the Resting chambers just outside here...do not stay long, gotta save those beds for my Auxiliar." he states rather officially.

Imp mumbles softly, "...hurt." One hand moving enough for him to peek up at you.

You have emoted: Aarbrok nods his head quietly, "Exhaustion takes it toll....on us both." he admits, extending a hand to help Imp up, "Do not strain yourself by worrying now of what it is that has happened, but wait til after you rest." his tone now like a teacher would speak to a young student, calm, precise.

Imp frowns, both a mix of confusion and more pain as he seems to be considering your words before hesitantly extending a hand out to grab yours.

You have emoted: Aarbrok nods taking Imp by the hand and leading him quietly from the corner where he has settled, "Come with me." he says kindly, leading the way out the door.

(Travel)

Softly, Imp Gentleman says, "I... don't... where am I?"

You have emoted: Aarbrok motions to a bed in the corner and nods his head, "There, that bed over there...seen the attention of enough teenage Auxiliar but its a place to sleep." he raises his hand to his lips and motions wiht a 'shh' before extending his hand towards the bed once again, "Sleep first, make thought when you awake."

Imp frowns again, still clearly confused. "...I...." He begins, "...ok."

(Accidental guard attacking, SPAM of guards entering)
[Really a kinda fun segue to the end of the discussion, I chuckled]

Imp Gentleman says, "Apologies... I was confused...."

You say, "You are fine, everything is fine, just rest."

[FTB]
RiluoMoireanAryanneTragerRou

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    So that's what happened! Fun log - I like seeing people take creative twists on the mechanical skills and Cabalists are always great for that. Good read and thanks for sharing!