Chaos in the North?!

IshinIshin Retired LurkerVirginia
I'm pretty sure some of you guys are all like, omfg, wtf is going on in Spinesreach? Why is Damariel up there pwning shit?!?!

Allow me to show a log for you guys. It's pastebinned, so no pretty colors for you guys :D

http://pastebin.com/EhGLF2Fj
Tell me and I forget, teach me and
I remember, involve me and I
learn.
-Benjamin Franklin
JensenLinRiluoMoireanDamarielKatsziaEzalor

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    This was pretty badass. I feel like there's going to be a big split between the bloodthirsty and the more pacifistic in the city.
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    interesting split
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Nicely played mate :P

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• Shit just got good!
    *gets popcorn*
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    After looking stuff over, there's technically no grounds for complaint. She was a Syssin and city treaty permits the Syssin to punish their members as they see fit. I suspect I'm going to be going around doing a lot of treaty rewriting as a result of the outcry. :P

Moi's mandated that Ishin bury the dead guards himself, since his actions led to Damariel raiding us. Things are still pretty up in the air, though, as far as the city's official response to that. Moi's not really leadering great atm, so there's plenty of room for back and forth to be had.
  • Although wondering why @Damariel is chasing that Troll tail, a syssin in fact too.

We not green enough for him??
    =((
  • Worth noting is that said Troll was originally a Templar and only went to Spinesreach in order to obey certain commands that Damariel had given her.

Nonetheless, I didn't expect Ishin to take the RP hook in the direction that he did, but I can't say I'm especially disappointed with the results. It was a lot of fun and it seems to have been productive on all sides.
    IshinKatszia
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Glad you didn't mind, @Damariel‌ and I am even more glad that you went along with it. I don't mind being the super bad guy that does things which mothers in Enorian tell stories of as an example of how 'evil' the 'enemy' is.

@Moirean‌ There isn't anything really wrong with the treaties. This just so happens to be an example in the extreme. I didn't do it because I thought a bunch of people would approve, I did it because good guys need bad guys in order to keep their stance. Dirty vampires in Loch is only so compelling.

I just hope Spinesreach doesn't get too bent out of shape about it. When was the last time the game had this kind of bad guy? I do feel slightly bad after @Omei‌ told Ishin about the child-killing, but neither of us knew about that beforehand. ..not that I'm entirely sure that he wouldn't have still done the same thing.

I am glad that Cardinalis reacted the way they did. It was nice having someone support my rp, dark as it was.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    KatsziaAngweHaven
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    @ishin I'd have killed her quite similarly
    Ishin
    As much as I love Spinesreach being the rational and quasi-neutral city, yeah, no doubt about it, there is definitely an underappreciated niche for nefariousness and evil. Don't let Anfini's griping let you think I wasn't appreciating the scene, because that would be far from the truth!
    IshinKatsziaCarivah
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Hey, so I cleaned up the city chatter and the part of the RP that I got to see, so here's that. It's a bit lengthy! Halfway down is where the emoting actually happens.

[spoiler]

[So this is a bit lengthy, but it's the shouts and malarkey from the Damariel Attacks Spinesreach episode, for the interested. It's all city chatter and shouting until it gets to the part where Elea runs to check the wards for fires, because hey that's where her house is.]

Haven Locke of the Black Sun's voice resonates across the land, "I cannot speak for Enorian, Ishin.
    But I know the Light has its mercies. Why be bound and shackled? They promise you power. They tease
    and deceive you. Know that the Corrupter and the Earthen Lord only truly offer doom. Choose life!
    Face the sun and choose freedom!"

You see Anfini shout, "Ishin isn't even undead, you ponce."

Damariel, the Unbound's voice rings out across the land like the falling of hammers, "You are
    testing the Light's mercy and My patience. Shut up!"

(Spinesreach): Ishin says, "Hah."

(Spinesreach): Anfini says, "... You're not, right?"

(Spinesreach): Ishin says, "Pit no."

(Spinesreach): Anfini says, "Right then."

A stream of crackling blue fire sizzles across the sky.
    Tsvanni has been slain by the divine might of Damariel, the Unbound.
    You divine the location of this death as Blackened Ithmia forest in the Northern Ithmia.

Damariel, the Unbound yells, "Spinesreach! Who among you will answer for what you have done?!"

Damariel, the Unbound yells, "How many of you do I have to kill before I start getting answers?
    Believe Me I will DO it."

(Spinesreach): Ishin says, "A little something."
    (Spinesreach): Tina says, "Dam is yelling running about the city, I assume for the sword."

(Spinesreach): You say, "I don't think it's that. I've had words with Him about that already."
    (Spinesreach): Kallah says, "Wow someone needs to have a drink or something..."

(Spinesreach): Jensen says, "He's in tha city?"

Trager's throaty growl resonates across the land like rolling thunder, "Would you really care to
    hear our opinion on that matter, General Ishin?"

(Spinesreach): Pypo says, "A god? here? in the city?"

(Spinesreach): Tina says, "There are often gods about."

Damariel, the Unbound yells, "You expect Me to be logical? After what YOU have done?"
    Damariel, the Unbound yells, "No. No... The time for logic is gone. The time for mercy is GONE."

(Spinesreach): Tina says, "And I don't know what he wants with us now then, if not the sword."

(Spinesreach): Kallah says, "Erm..."

Like the thunderous growl of a rojalli, Ishin's voice splits the skies, "Did You really send her up
    here, to ME of all mortals, and expect me not to find out?!"

Damariel, the Unbound yells, "I don't care how much blood I am spilling, I am going to have
    satisfaction."

(Spinesreach): Catty says, "I hear He walks around a lot."

You have emoted: Eleanor scratches her chin. "He sounds mad."

(Spinesreach): Anfini says, "What are you not telling us, Cardinalis?"
    (Spinesreach): Pypo says, "If that was teh case, i'd yell at them to make me a sandwich."
    (Spinesreach): Anfini says, "...-Ishin- Cardinalis. Bloody enormous family."
    (Spinesreach): Ishin says, "Mmm."
    (Spinesreach): You say, "It seems like being filled in on why we've incurred slaughter could be
    handy."
    (Spinesreach): Kallah says, "What the Conduit said."

(Spinesreach): Ishin says, "I'd recommend the rest of you hide behind something massive."
    (Spinesreach): Anfini says, "I don't mean to be ghoulish, but... if He's truly a problem... I'm sure
    we can conjure up the Blade from wherever it's being kept."
    (Spinesreach): Anfini says, "I'm just saying."

Damariel, the Unbound yells, "I will raze your fields. I will salt your earth. I will kill your men
    and your firstborn sons if you do not give Me answers and the perpetrator."

(Spinesreach): Kallah says, "Our firstborn sons?"

Tsvanni has been slain by the divine might of Damariel, the Unbound.
    You divine the location of this death as The Inner Gate of Spinesreach in Spinesreach.
    (5591) Located within (Spinesreach.)

(Spinesreach): Ishin says, "I killed his mortal lover. That he sent here, to learn from the Syssin."

(Spinesreach): Anfini says, "... Why, precisely, did you do that?"
    (Spinesreach): Kallah says, "Indeed..."
    (Spinesreach): Ishin says, "Observe his behavior. Prepare the demon blade, if you can, and stand
    ready."
    (Spinesreach): Ishin says, "Don't miss this opportunity."

(Spinesreach): Anfini says, "Wait just a godsforsaken minute."
    (Spinesreach): Anfini says, "This is your Syssin scheming, isn't it, Cardinalis! To bring the Blade
    out into the open!"
    (Spinesreach): Anfini says, "Of course! Create a crisis so monumental we have no choice!"

(Spinesreach): Anfini says, "It would be -brilliant- if I had not seen right through it!"
    (Spinesreach): Ishin says, "I don't care for the blade, I fight as a wolf."

With a feat of great strength, Damariel, the Unbound has cleft Ishin in two.
    You divine the location of this death as The Inner Gate of Spinesreach in Spinesreach.
    (5591) Located within (Spinesreach.)
    gt There, see. Crisis over.

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "You people are fools, only the vibrations of the magi can affect the
    divine."
    (Spinesreach): Anfini says, "No, Comrade. They feel, same as we do."
    (Spinesreach): Kallah says, "And hurt all the same."
    (Spinesreach): Tina says, "Fire in the city."
    (Spinesreach): Ishin says, "Where."
    (Spinesreach): Anfini says, "You don't say!"
    (Spinesreach): Tina says, "All over."
    (Spinesreach): Anfini says, "Get water!"
    (Spinesreach): A conscripted Spirean soldier says, "By Maghak! We are under attack at 'Pathway to
    the Spirean Institute!'"
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "The whole perilaus would be a good idea."
    (Spinesreach): A conscripted Spirean soldier says, "By Maghak! We are under attack at 'Colorful
    walkway near an artistic garden!'"

A dark cloud descends on each of the Syssin, the disfavor of Damariel, the Unbound plaguing them.

(Spinesreach): Anfini says, "Tsvanni, you bloody fool, cut it out with the ice!"
    (Spinesreach): Ishin says, "I'm working on putting out the fires. Did he leave?"
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "Same."
    (Spinesreach): Tina says, "Hard to tell, he was popping around killing guards."
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "Wow rude."
    (Spinesreach): Ishin says, "We need one of you Cabalists to get the damn sword."
    (Spinesreach): Ishin says, "Sneak, tell them!"
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "Let's stab him."
    (Spinesreach): You say, "The sword cannot be moved."
    (Spinesreach): Catty says, "It should be left where it is either way."
    (Spinesreach): Ishin says, "...stupid."
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "Well then I enjoyed the city while we had it."
    (Spinesreach): Ishin says, "Way to waste a magnificent weapon."
    (Spinesreach): Pypo says, "Even if you did touch it....i kind of think will end up a pawn of demons."
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "Who would care with that kind o power, pypo."
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "Of, rather."
    (Spinesreach): Anfini says, "Who even needs a Demon Blade! We've proved we're bloodthirsty enough
    without its allure."
    (Spinesreach): Catty says, "Is that all you guys see it for? Really? The power?"
    (Spinesreach): Anfini says, "Bloody savages, the lot of you. No better than Duiran."
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "Life is dreary and pointless, half of us probably want an out anyway."
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "Yes we understand, we're just cynical because Damariel is a child and
    he set to our homes and salted our wenches and fields."
    (Spinesreach): Pypo says, "For one, we are mortals and undead and not demons. Power has costs and
    one that might land you stuck in another place while someone steals you're body for a ride only
    leaving after you die. leaving you trapped by whatever it was for such 'power'"
    (Spinesreach): Menelaus says, "Isn't Lord Damariel only seems mad because you guys were insulting
    Him...Ishin and Tsvanni, maybe if you didn't act like novices, people would not have to pay for your
    mouthes...Whole guild got disfavoured, and now the city guards are slain, because Ishin and Tsvanni
    can't stop running their mouths like children. That is all it is. Stop trying to make it out about
    other things."
    (Spinesreach): Ishin says, "No, Menelaus, I killed his lover you nincompoop."
    (Spinesreach): Menelaus says, "In other words maybe you should just shut up while you are ahead
    though."
    (Spinesreach): Anfini says, "Insulting. -Insulting-. Ishin slew the woman He personally lied with."
    (Spinesreach): A cabalist of jherza says, "By Maghak! We are under attack at 'Inside the outer
    gate!'"
    (Spinesreach): A cabalist of jherza says, "Hostile forces at 'Inside the outer gate!'"
    (Spinesreach): You say, "A petty thing that's incited another petty thing. Hurrah, we are all school-
    children."
    (Spinesreach): A conscripted Spirean soldier says, "Hostile forces at 'Beginning of the outer city
    road!'"
    (Spinesreach): Menelaus says, "I am sure Ishin is so big and bad he can beat a God, oh wait no...
    But he can bring trouble to the Organizations he is in."
    (Spinesreach): Catty says, "Either way the verbal attacks need to end now before He kills everyone
    of our guards one by one."
    (Spinesreach): A conscripted Spirean soldier says, "By Maghak! We are under attack at 'Outer city
    road!'"
    (Spinesreach): A conscripted Spirean soldier says, "By Maghak! We are under attack at 'Outer city
    road!'"
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "Grandsire. I stopped my mouth, I figured it was just me who was gonna
    get torched."
    (Spinesreach): Menelaus says, "I am merely looking out for the financial well being of the city,
    Guards are not free."
    (Spinesreach): A conscripted Spirean soldier says, "To arms! I have engaged an enemy at 'Dirt road
    near terrace fields!'"
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "I wasn't even in the city when I pissed him off, I was in the ithmia."
    (Spinesreach): Catty says, "It's about Ishin now not you."

Xiuhcoatl has been slain by the divine might of Damariel, the Unbound.
    You divine the location of this death as Dirt road near terrace fields in Spinesreach.
    (5630) Located within (Spinesreach.)

(Spinesreach): Menelaus says, "Ok, well I am sorry then. I rose after hearing some shouts. I am just
    like 'Really?' at this whole situation... me calling the kettle black and such!"
    (Spinesreach): Gabriele says, "The city is on fire."

Razmael, the Synthesist yells, "How unsightly, brother."

(Spinesreach): Anfini says, "... Who the hell is that."
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "Interesting."

Severn, the Manipulator yells, "I agree."

(Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "Hey look we look like ashtan."
    (Spinesreach): Tina says, "Citadel on fire."
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "Working on it."

Damariel, the Unbound yells, "You're begging NOW?! You don't even KNOW what begging is yet! I will
    cut out your tongues and make you all scream like pigs before I'm done!"

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "How many magi do we have?"

The harsh, discordant tones of Iosyne's voice rattle across the firmament, "Obviously, having a
    heart is overrated, Brother. It inspires a madness even I have never touched.... but I feel that You
    should go back to Your farm and unwind, before You do something You will regret."

(Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "I have extinguished as many as I can,, still trying."

Like the thunderous growl of a rojalli, Ishin's voice splits the skies, "WHO BEGS? CARDINALIS NEVER
    BEGS. LOOK AT YOU. FLAILING AROUND LIKE AN ENRAGED CHILD. YOU ARE PITIFUL! IS THIS THE BEST THAT
    DAMARIEL, THE UNBOUND, CAN MUSTER? A LITTLE FIRE, SOME DEAD GUARDS?!"

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Is he still in the city?"
    (Spinesreach): Tina says, "I think so."
    (Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "I drove him from the city before he killed me."
    (Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "I assume he came back."
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "Our thanks, Warrior."
    (Spinesreach): Ashayth, the Roaming Savant says, "Help! HELP!"
    (Spinesreach): Ashayth, the Roaming Savant says, "Help me!"

[An enormous amount of HELP HELP spam from Ashayth]

(Spinesreach): Anfini says, "Calm down, you bloody loon!"
    (Spinesreach): Catty says, "CALM DOWN WOMAN."
    (Spinesreach): Tina says, "Yeah, he's back in the city."

Blood Reaver, Tsvanni Kal'Adun, The White Serpent's voice powerfully resounds, "YOU COWARD."
    Feichin yells, "Maybe I need to finish the job I started."

Blood Reaver, Tsvanni Kal'Adun, The White Serpent's voice powerfully resounds, "Your wrath over the
    death of one causes the death of HUNDREDS."

Blood Reaver, Tsvanni Kal'Adun, The White Serpent's voice powerfully resounds, "HOW do you justify
    this ideal of RIGHT?"

(Spinesreach): Catty says, "Enough shouting for now you fools."
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "Fine!"
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "Ashayth is safe."
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "I got to the fire before it consumed the library."

Rivas Silverain's voice resonates across the land, "He probably justifies it SILENTLY."

(Spinesreach): Tina says, "Fires still all throughout the citadel though."
    (Spinesreach): Tina says, "Catacombs too now."
    (Spinesreach): Catty says, "Menelaus."
    (Spinesreach): Anfini says, "If you have even a scrap of patriotism, you'll all quit the bloody
    stupid shouting and do your very best to stop angering a man who can -level- the entire Citadel."

You fill a wooden bucket with water.
    You fill a wooden bucket with water.

(Spinesreach): Anfini says, "Tell me that makes sense. Please tell me I'm not speaking to children."
    (Spinesreach): Ishin says, "If he could, he'd be doing more than setting it afire and kicking around
    a few guards."
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "I will calm myself."
    (Spinesreach): Anfini says, "I didn't say He would, I said He can. We have our own necessary deities.
    "

Outer city road through the fields. (road) (Spinesreach.) (5629)
    -----
    \
     [+]-

-----
    The stars twinkle in the clear night sky. Resting on the ground is a cube-shaped silver sigil. A
    sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. A Sciomancer of the Spires
    stands here, his hands resting on a black voidstaff.
    You see exits leading east and northwest.

Damariel arrives from the northwest.

You inhale sharply.

Fire dripping from His hands as He flings it about at nearby farmhouses, Damariel approaches you,
    His face twisted with rage.

You say, "Right, that's enough of that."

(Spinesreach): Ishin says, "Where did he go?"

Hesitating, Damariel, the Unbound asks you, "...Enough?"

You have emoted: Eleanor doesn't look away from Damariel, her jaw set.

(Spinesreach): Tina says, "Catacombs is out now I think."

You say, "Look at this. At you."

(Spinesreach): Kallah says, "Well thats..."
    (Spinesreach): Ishin says, "Is He gone, or still here?"
    (Spinesreach): Kallah says, "Not...good."

You say, "Look what you've let them turn you into."

Damariel's hands drop. He stares down at the ground.

Gabriele arrives from the east.
    (Spinesreach): Anfini says, "Why don't you ask Him, you warmonger!"
    (Spinesreach): Gabriele says, "Found him."
    (Spinesreach): Ishin says, "Where!"

You have emoted: Eleanor shakes her head. "This rage. This... injustice."

Catty enters from the east, riding a shaggy tundral pony.
    She is followed by a ghast.

Ishin, black-furred, bounds in from the northwest.

You say, "There is a man responsible. But the houses burned, the children slain?"

Arch Duchess Catty D'baen, Dark Priestess says to Ishin Cardinalis, "Leave if you can't talk level
    headed."

(Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "Catacombs clear of flames."

You say, "Those who had no inkling, no part in it. Razed, without mercy."

Wild eyes distant in concentration, Ishin contorts and shrinks, fur falling away as he becomes
    Azudim once more.

His voice shaking, Damariel, the Unbound says, "She was with child when he killed her."

Ishin makes a slight gesture with one hand. "I can speak fine," he says, an unpleasant gleam in his
    crimson eyes.

You say, "So was Franwet, when the Dreikathi rained bombs on our wards."

Damariel's head turns aside. His teeth clench together. Tears stream down His face, but the fires in
    His hands wink out.

Anfini gracefully hops off of a donkey.
    Anfini slaps a donkey on the rump and sends it cantering off.

You say, "The wheel turns. Life is lost. If we allow ourselves to be consumed, there is only a
    spiral that ends in destruction."

(Spinesreach): Tina says, "Citadel seems clear of fires now."

Xiuhcoatl arrives from the east.
    He is followed by an inky shadeling.

You have emoted: Eleanor's voice becomes a touch less steely, hinting toward gentleness. "And You
    know this."

(Spinesreach): Anfini says, "If someone could kindly get rid of all of the damn water."
    Xiuhcoatl swims smoothly to the northwest.
    He is followed by an inky shadeling.

There's no disputing this. Damariel certainly doesn't even try to. He just turns, His shoulders
    falling, smoke ebbing from the air around Him.

"Platitudes," Anfini spits. "What Cardinalis did was unforgivable."

The night sky is clear, and the stars twinkle like diamonds.

(Spinesreach): Pypo says, "I'm on cleanup duty then."

His voice slicing through the air like lightning, Damariel, the Unbound says to Dr. J. R. Anfini,
    "She's right."

(Spinesreach): Tina says, "Get a mount and ford, the water keeps rooms form reigniting, it's useful
    till all fires are out."

Ishin spits himself. "Justified," he hisses, cutting a crimson-eyed glare at Anfini.
    Catty growls at Ishin menacingly.

Calmly, you say, "There is much that will need to be sorted out, I imagine, but it need not be so
    spectacularly uncontrolled."

Damariel's head bobs in a small nod of assent. His breathing steadies.

Catty tilts her head back, inhaling sharply several times.

You see the following people here:
    Catty, Ishin, Damariel, Eleanor, Severn, a cloaked figure, Anfini

Taking a deep breath and asking the others gathered, you say, "Have the fires been stopped?"

A cloaked figure says to you, "Seems that way."
    Arch Duchess Catty D'baen, Dark Priestess says to you, "Yes, I believe they all have been caught."

Jensen deftly lowers the hood of a spider's elusive veiled cloak of obscurity of whitesight,
    revealing his identity.
    Anfini nods to you.

Severn, the Manipulator says, "No."
    Catty tilts her head and listens intently to Severn.

(Cabalists): Aarbrok says, "I step away from one bloody minute and all the gates to the abyss open
    at once and spew ignorance."

Arch Duchess Catty D'baen, Dark Priestess asks Severn, the Manipulator, "Where else then, Lord?"

Severn, the Manipulator says, "The greenhouse still burns."

(Spinesreach): Catty says, "The greenhouse still burns."
    (Spinesreach): Catty says, "Can some one take care of it please."

You have emoted: Eleanor snaps her fingers. "Right, get someone on that. The rest of us need to
    organise some triage."

You say, "Find the wounded. There will be burns. The Ironmaw's infirmary ought to be ready to take
    them in."

Lion Jensen Starion, the Cannibal Cook says to you, "I'll prep tha infirmary."

(Spinesreach): Catty says, "And report when it is done."

You nod your head at Jensen.

Jensen leaves to the east, riding a donkey.

"And the warmonger?" Anfini asks, side-eying Ishin.

You say, "I imagine the Unbound will want to have private words with him at some point."

Ishin flashes Anfini a wide, feral grin - completely unrepentant.

Damariel, the Unbound says, "I want nothing of what he has to say."

(Spinesreach): Pypo says, "Rajazel and i were both in and behind the house of greens with no signs
    of fire."

Catty nods her head emphatically.

(Spinesreach): Catty says, "Alright."

His voice stern and unforgiving, Severn, the Manipulator says to Damariel, the Unbound, "Brother,
    leave this city now."

(Spinesreach): You say, "Good work."
    (Spinesreach): Aarbrok says, "Good work on extinguishing this...scenario."
    (Spinesreach): Gabriele says, "I found some but taking care of them now."
    (Spinesreach): Tina says, "Still burning, but I'll have it out soon."

Damariel glances across at Severn, His jaw setting. "Fine," He snaps in reply. "I'm going."

Damariel starts to wield a cane of the quickening in His left hand.

Damariel leaves to the northwest.

You hear a low growl escape from an Atabahi guard as he lopes off to the northwest.

You let loose a long breath from your lungs, exhaling slowly.

Catty closes her eyes, draws in a deep breath, and then releases it slowly.

(Spinesreach): Jensen says, "Any citizens with medical trainin' should report to tha Ironmaw. I'll
    need people ta staff tha infirmary."

Severn snorts arrogantly.

(Spinesreach): Tina says, "Greenhouse should be clear."

Severn, the Manipulator has bestowed a divine blessing upon you. It will last for 10 days.

(Spinesreach): Catty says, "Thank you Tina."
    (Spinesreach): Tsvanni says, "I know a little, I'm coming."

You have emoted: Eleanor inclines her head toward Severn. "My Lord," she says.

(Spinesreach): Tina says, "Keep on the lookout for more fires."
    (The Lionheart Family): Didi says, "Behaving."

Ishin turns towards Severn, inclining his own head as well. "Boss," he says, tone respectful, before
    straightening.

Severn, the Manipulator says to you, "Your diplomacy was exemplary, Conduit."

You say, "Just doing my duty. Someone had to stop the silliness."

Catty nods her head at you.

Arch Duchess Catty D'baen, Dark Priestess says to you, "Thank you."

"While Cardinalis is provoking that angry bull, we're beset upon by madmen after the Blade," Anfini
    laments. "Has this city lost all sense?"

Severn, the Manipulator says to Ishin Cardinalis, "We shall speak on this incident later."

Ishin inclines his head slightly to Severn. "As You wish."

You have emoted: Eleanor ducks her head briefly, her demeanor modest. "I imagine I've got some burns
    to treat," she says, "Unless I'm needed here further?"

(Spinesreach): Jensen says, "Who can do a search fer wounded?"

Making a flicking gesture with His hand, Severn rips a hole in reality. A mass of shadowy tentacles
    shoot out of the tear and envelop the Manipulator's form before dragging Him away.

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Should I attack him while he is near the entrance of the city?"
    (Spinesreach): Anfini says, "I'll give a sweep."
    (Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Or should I leave him be?"
    (Spinesreach): Anfini says, "You should leave him the hell alone."

[And then Elea went off to attend to business things. The end!]
    [/spoiler]

CalipsoSetneIshinJasline
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    That Razmael, tho
    MoireanAarbrokRazmaelCalipsoLinHaernDraimanHavenEzalor
  • Damariel said:
    Worth noting is that said Troll was originally a Templar and only went to Spinesreach in order to obey certain commands that Damariel had given her.

Nonetheless, I didn't expect Ishin to take the RP hook in the direction that he did, but I can't say I'm especially disappointed with the results. It was a lot of fun and it seems to have been productive on all sides.
    Come here sweety, Cali will make it all better
    :-*
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Iosyne said:
    That Razmael, tho
    He just wanted to be loved.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • I was so sad to be on Phonetolia during the beginning of this (and thus quit before I got caught up in things). Looks you like handled it really well, Eleanor!  

IshinAngwe
    Iosyne said:
    That Razmael, tho
    lol he mad
    Veovis
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    @Eleanor‌ standing up to a God like a badass!
    Ishin
  • Can't validate the whole guild getting a 3 day disfavor. Kinda zaps the fun outta the game for me.
    *unnecessary banner*
    I dunno, I think the part where Ishin slew Damariel's pregnant lover kinda led up to that.
    Katszia
  • Lin said:
    Ishin slew Damariel's pregnant lover

^ Not the Guild.

Enemied to Bloodloch and now a 3 day Disfavor - Time I mosey on. If I didn't know better, I'd say Ferrik and the others seen this coming. :p

*unnecessary banner*
  • Lin said:
    I dunno, I think the part where Ishin slew Damariel's pregnant lover baby mama kinda led up to that.
    ftfy
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    An organization is held accountable for the actions of one of its members, officially sanctioned or not? Well, I never! What a preposterous thought!

LinIshinKatsziaCiarelle
  • edited March 2014
    Seriously is @Ishin getting a special honours for this or what?

"He consumed the unborn child of a god"

Come ooooon

Title Ishin: Devourer of Godflesh, Ishin Cardinalis.
  • Maybe I'm just fortunate enough to never had a Disfavor, yet alone for 3 days. They're not very common from what I can tell, and I still PK, Serrice. I use those skills so without them.. Well I never thought I'd be playing so many other games! What a preposterous thought!
    *unnecessary banner*
    When Iosyne disfavored Carnifex because Moi traded the guild's services to Maghak in exchange for the Abyss box...it was one of the most active days we've ever had. The DF made people go OMG WHAT IS GOING ON. Lots of people logged in, lots of RP and activity happened. It was actually a great thing for the org.
    CarivahKatszia
    @Calipso That might be...both funny and oddly morbid!

@Rou Sorry you got disfavored bro, but I mean...he did kinda chow down on Damariel's unborn baby. And said baby-mama.

In his defense, he didn't know she was preggo, but as they say, the deed is done. It sucks, but I mean...it'll fade. You can not PK for like 3 days :) Might feel like it will, but it really won't kill ya :D
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • RouRou
    edited March 2014

It's had the exact opposite here, I think. Not saying it's not a good plot device, but a lot of people didn't have a clue about the RP surrounding it. I was on quite frequently and it kinda even surprised me. Rou is the fourth person to leave the guild in the last three days, so it's probably just some bad timing (for the guild). Still sucks, either way >.<

*unnecessary banner*
    Definitely sucky timing for ya bro.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    @Ishin's speech at the burial of the guards was absolutely fantastic. Great follow-through to the trouble you started. @Kallah also gave a very sniffle-inducing, pretty and sad eulogy.
    IshinKallah
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    I'm pretty sure that if a guy is voted the leader of an organisation by majority vote, you can't complain when his actions affect your organisation.

IshinLinAarbrokCarivahAkaryuterraAryanne