Xiuhcoatl...?

TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.

So I accept a Sect Challenge, see that it is Xiuhcoatl, and instantly think, "Fuck."

But whatever, I'll play it out as best I can, right?

Anyways, after 3-4 minutes in, I'm thinking to myself, he isn't attacking. At all. He's just using hangedman... Finally I prod a bit:

You tell Xiuhcoatl, "(( Lmao, what is this nonsense ))"

Xiuhcoatl tells you, "The undefeatable indorani offense."

You tell Xiuhcoatl, "(( this is just... sad man ))"

You tell Xiuhcoatl, "(( all that's going to happen is I die of hunger ))"

Xiuhcoatl tells you, "Nope actually."

Xiuhcoatl tells you, "You're going to die to running out of mending."

Xiuhcoatl tells you, "And then being vivisected."

You tell Xiuhcoatl, "(( You're a trip, man. ))"

Xiuhcoatl tells you, "Oh it's fucking terrible, if I do this enough times and people bitch about it
enough we'll get needed changes though."

Xiuhcoatl tells you, "That's the really sad part."

So, is that what the Sect Arena is for? Basically trolling the other fighter? It was really aggravating to be a part of that, especially when I died just as he said I would, after a pretty long spam of literally -nothing- but Hangedman. I honestly don't see what he's doing wrong, but.. It just -feels- like he is doing something wrong.

Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

Comments

• TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    He's... SHADOW tethered... He fights -with- other Indorani... I'm so confused, and slightly upset over that fight.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Xiuhcoatl tells you, "Oh it's unicorns terrible, if I do this enough times and people unicorns about it
    enough we'll get needed changes though."

Or they're going to insta nerf Hangedman and make you rage even harder buddy.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

XiuhcoatlTrager
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited March 2014
    Hangedman has been a problem for forever. I'm kind of disappointed the report to put a cooldown on it wasn't accepted, so hope for deletion when the liaison round is done and Indorani get a valid non-trolly kill tactic.

Infinite-turtle-run-you-out-of-something tactics are also possible with stuff like reflections, spammable aff cures, spammable lock breakers, etc but nothing really comes close to hangedman.

I did hope to get all these super turtle tactics to have cooldowns put on them but alas, people haven't fought @Xiuhcoatl enough to learn the full power/annoyance of infinite turtle tactics. Maybe next round after he's been unleashed on more people :D.
    TragerAarbrokXiuhcoatlHaven
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    I've sighed, rolled my eyes and physically walked away from my computer during fights like that.
  • Has anyone notice its only XIUH to find the cheap annoying things of a class without using the class properly? Indorani as many ways to kill people but, like scio, he goes to the same gimpp pathetic way... we should retitle him!

The liaison ROUND you didnt put any normal reports in for was the time to put in liaison report for the dam class. not being pathetic little ...
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    Xiuhcoatl
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Yeah I'm not going to allow a "let's talk about what a jerk Xiuhcoatl is" thread. Feel free to bring up concerns about hangedman or any other aspects of Indorani combat in the appropriate threads.
This discussion has been closed.