Memory Lane

VeovisVeovis Florida
edited February 2014 in Harpy's Head Tavern
So I have to recredential in Pediatric Advanced Life Support this morning, after working all night. I get off at 7 and have class at 8, so I figured I'd use the IRE.com messages feature and go all the way back to the beginning of my inbox.

I realised I've done things in Aetolia that I don't remember at all.

I was apparently Steward and Minister of Trade for Bloodloch. I was on some sort of ruling council for House Ve'kahi and House Bahir'an (I don't even remember being in those houses as Veovis). Veovis apparently had significant interactions with @Salmissra.

I've been a secretary in the Bloodborn three times (I only remember two), and Head of Novices once.

@Thrasius and I got along great out of character, despite the fact that we were often at odds in-character.

@Anaphiel and I used to roleplay via message quite often.

I pissed off @Haern in 2006 badly enough to get a 4 day disfavour. 

@Chakrasul was amused enough to give me a 4 day favour.

Veovis once tried to have Duiran dissolved. 

Anybody want to share fun things they've read about in their messages that they don't remember or only have hazy recollection of?

Comments

• Omei was pro-undead once!

i am rapture coder
  • Finding out that if I would have waited a few more minutes after finding the ylem airship engine I could have contracted the very first ylem poisioning, sad cause it could have been fun with Damon's rp and gauntlet. Side note, Felix still greets me as the Pirate slayer which is cool

• Ingram talked with a stupid, rogueish accent for awhile.

And had a crazy psycho phase which was dumb.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    ... I used to get so many more messages when I was Bloodborn.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Ahahaha you can see this point when I started using Eldrich invocation on people a lot because I suddenly got like 4 messages with people asking me how to cure it.
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I initially created Emelle as a rogue. She belonged to Spinesreach, I think, but was a guildless bard that used to hang out playing lute (and singing!) in the Winterbreeze Inn for money.
  • @Aishia
    You were bloodborn? I feel like my character doesn't know his own allies.

@veovis
    You tried to dissolve it; I kicked out everyone bar 5 of us. The messages I copped for that are too vulgar to make any sense once all the unicorns get subbed in.

• Irruel said:
    @Aishia
    You were bloodborn? I feel like my character doesn't know his own allies.

@veovis
    You tried to dissolve it; I kicked out everyone bar 5 of us. The messages I copped for that are too vulgar to make any sense once all the unicorns get subbed in.

@Irruel

I once got in trouble with the administration for trying to do that same thing to Bloodloch. :) The biggest outrage? "Look what you did to my CITYRANK!"