Catty.. Or well in this case, Yetreni

I will say this has been a long building RP where Catty has the second personality (as noted in another RP log) she has always fought this other personality because of how ‘cocky’ this personality can be. @Chakrasul- she has made this personality show twice now although this time it seems… It may be staying longer than normal.

A huge thanks to those who have been a part of this personality so far- @Grimdale, @Kallah, @Exayne, @Ashmer, @Chakrasul, @Sejast, @Neithan (even though he doesn’t know it) @Ezalor (even though he doesn’t know it) @Slyphe even though you may hate her now, let’s face it, leaving your congregation is what forced this change even further. Also at @Maghak for kind of opening up room for this change to start. I know I’m forgetting some people so forgive me but I do hope you enjoy this read!

I also would like to add that the emotes are a bit hard to understand once the change happens because I have to include Catty’s name but really it is Yetreni.

A sudden, splitting headache seems to overwhelm you as a heavy presence appears to weigh in upon the forefront of your mind, causing your head to sink slightly.

Softly you say, “Mother.”

A quiet chuckle whispers across your ears, and the grip upon your mind tightens imperceptibly.

"D'baen."

Catty closes her eyes, tilting her head to the side with a grin, "Yes?" she murmurs softly.

"Attend to Me," comes the soft, sultry voice. Without a single moment for you to react, a force tugs you away violently to deposit you before the feet of Corruption's Throne.

Draped across the armrests of Her throne, Chakrasul carefully scrutinizes you with Her emerald-tinted gaze. From top to bottom, She examines every inch of you, leaving no room for any conversation just yet.

After a long moment, Chakrasul stretches out an emancipated arm and curls Her fingers into a fist in your direction, beckoning you forward without words.

Once she feels Chakrasul's gaze roaming her, Catty stands up straight. Lowering the hood of her cloak she lets her bright blue eyes connect on Chakrasul's. Bitting down on her lower lip she slowly tilts her head to the side, letting her fiery red hair fall over her shoulder.

Without any pause, Catty moves forward, walking towards Chakrasul slowly, "Mother," she repeats again, her eyes momentarily slipping to the young woman.

Laesae, Priestess of the Spiral sways uncertainly upon her feet, unable to decide if she should stay within the throneroom on what she has accidentally walked into. It is obvious to plain sight that she appears to be considering a departure, but she stays nonetheless. Decision made, she slips over to stand by the throne here, expressions twisting into an emotion that can only be described as poorly-hidden fear.

Raising a hand, She points a slender finger unto the ground by the throne as She regards you. Then, Chakrasul, Goddess of Corruption says to you, "Tell Me, Seeker. What is it drives you to regard Me as 'Mother', to walk My path in the realms?"

Catty moves to kneel before Chakrasul at Chakrasul's throne, lowering her head for a few moments out of respect she slowly looks back up at the Goddess again. "I had been seeking to learn Corruption completely, to be sure that I descend down Your Spiral as I do. Even as a Bahkatu it was known I strayed far from my path before I even did finally make the change. I wish to serve You the best I can."

Coldly, Chakrasul, Goddess of Corruption says, "Many profess to understand the touch of My realm and the journey down the Spiral of Corruption. Most admit their desire to serve Me as best as they can. But do they truly- do *you* truly know What it is you serve?"

Chakrasul's intense, emerald gaze swivels briefly over to Laesae, Priestess of the Spiral.

Laesae, Priestess of the Spiral shifts uncomfortably, her pale skin reflecting the slight irregularity of scar work that appears to shift with each movement beneath the ambient light within the throne room.

With a small flinch, though her eyes never leaving Chakrasul’s, you say, "Everyone starts that Spiral without even knowing they do. No one can only fully know what it is like to Descend down that Spiral till they have reached it and accepted it. I admit I don't know fully what it is like to completely Descend but I will be sure to do my best to continue working to that Descend."

The curiosity that fills in her eyes become even more noticeable as Chakrasul's gaze shifts though Catty's still remains on Chakrasul as her ears perk up slightly as if to listen to any movements around her.

Chakrasul settles back against Her throne as She mulls over your words silently, one hand slipping down the side of Her body to rest upon the jade handle of Her whip.

Unable to hide her curiosity this time Catty's eyes finally shift from Yours, falling down to Your hand that rests over the handle of Your whip. Moving instantly she lifts her head up high, reconnecting her gaze with You but remains silent.

Laesae, Priestess of the Spiral crumbles to her knees beneath Chakrasul's weighted gaze, though she still maintains her silence. One of the Goddess's finger twitch upon the jade handle, and though the movement is insignificant, it has a huge effect upon Laesae, Priestess of the Spiral, who lifts her dark brown eyes and rests her gaze upon you.

Chakrasul's gaze flits over towards you once more, no expression upon Her features to explain the reaction from the other woman in the throneroom. She taps that finger upon the handle of Her whip before swinging Her legs down from the armrest and moves to stand.

Chakrasul stands up and stretches Her arms out wide.

A soft crackle is heard, accompanied by the soft whisper of metal against stone as Chakrasul lifts a wicked, obsidian-spiked whip free from Her side, fingers molding easily about the weapon.

Chakrasul starts to wield a wicked, obsidian-spiked whip in Her right hand.

Catty glances down instantly as You stand before her, refusing to move without permission she leans back on her knees just enough to advert her gaze back up to You, every few moments her gaze shifts to Your whip. Slowly she takes in a deep, unneeded breath as she watches You wield the now weapon in Your hands.

Coldly, precisely, Chakrasul, Goddess of Corruption says, "I hear two fragments of a personality linger within you, D'baen."

Without a pause, you say, "Yes."

After a moment’s pause, you say, "Your influence had brought the other personality out once, with Your visit at North of Trees."

Chakrasul's lips part, revealing sharp ebon fangs as She moves forward in a blur faster than your gifted eyes can track, and that other hand of Hers snare your throat easily before lifting you in the air. "There was a name for that personality, mortal. Tell Me of its name."

Catty grunts instantly from the impact of Your hold on her, wincing she remains completely still under Your hold, "Yetreni," she murmurs. Her eyes begin to slowly change at the name being said out loud, a storm fills her once bright blue eyes as they become clouded with a stormy grey. The silver slowly becomes faded as a dark red circles her eyes instead, for a brief moment fear is seen in her eyes as she closes them shortly after.

"Yetreni," speaks Chakrasul, each syllable of the word drawn out longer than necessary. She savors the name for one moment, before a vicious smile cleaves apart Her previously expressionless features. Malice tainting Her gaze, She brings you closer still to Her, until you are able to feel the coolness of each breath that was exhaled.

A low growl forms in the back of her throat as she shakes her head though it can be seen that it is Catty's last attempt to fight the change back. Instantly her head rises in Your hold, a silky purr fills the room as she looks at You with a grin, "I do hope You truly wanted to see me of all people," Yetreni says. Her voice noticeably different as she looks over You without a single flinch.

Ropes of pain begin to curl itself about the base of your spine. At first, it is only a discomfort, but that steadily grows into an ache that worsens, seeping from the flesh into the bones. The ache eventually escalates to a bad throbbing at the base of your skull.

Coldly, Chakrasul, Goddess of Corruption says, "The girl that inhabits this shell when you hide, Yetreni, desires to serve Corruption further. I will know your purpose in this matter."

With a slight grin, she fights the pain the best Catty can as she shifts in Your hold, "I do not have a need to hide, being bored constantly is not my.. Forte," the new voice starts, sounding almost cocky even. "I lead her through Corruption, I am her Corruption. Without me she wouldn't know how to kill, she can hardly fight for herself. I refuse to fight for that child, but I will replace her when she has acted cowardly out of sheer amusement." As the words linger in the air she shifts even more as her ears perk straight up, the fanged grin never fading. "I will always here to serve You however You see fit."

Grin never fading, you say, "Merge us, shift us, and request me to be out more, I will always be her Corruption no matter who tries to rid me from her."

Chakrasul's whip-wielding hand rises and falls, and the crack of Her weapon sounds loud and clear beside your ear. The hand around your neck tightens immeasurably, before She tosses you back upon the cold, hard floor.

Catty's ears perk up momentarily, the whip catching her attention but only briefly as her dark gaze connects back upon You as she stays sprawled over the floor. The pain never seeming to bother Yetreni as she gives a slight smirk, "Yes, Lady Corruption?" she asks, though her voice not as cocky as before as her head tilts to the side.

Coldly, Chakrasul, Goddess of Corruption says, "It is to you I will speak these words then."

Chakrasul, Goddess of Corruption says, "The extent to which I am served is entirely outlined by you and those who serve in a higher circle amongst My Chosen."

With a small nod, you say, "Of course, Goddess of Corruption."

Chakrasul, Goddess of Corruption says, "You claim you will always be here to see to My demands. Then understand that you are simply a tool in My eyes. You will bleed for Me. You will suffer for Me. You will love for Me. You will die for Me."

Chakrasul jerks Her whip to the side, and the tip of the weapon blurs for a fraction of a second before agony blossoms across the right side of your face. Blood begins to drip down from the wound that has manifested there.

Grinning at Your words, you say, "Isn't that what all of us in Your Chosen here for, they.. We will always serve for Your demands, death, blood, suffering, love and death. Yours will always know their fate will depend on how You wish it to go," stopping short as the whip crosses over the right side of her face, pausing from her words as she embraces the pain slowly, "I accept this Fate."

Chakrasul, Goddess of Corruption says, "And if you are the dominant whole of this shell before Me, you will crush the other into pulp beneath your feet."

"Do you?" comes Chakrasul's voice as Her hand rises and falls once more, and the whistle of something traveling the air at some speed is briefly heard before a craze-inducing agony radiates from your right cheek. The obsidian edge of the weapon has a vicious bite, and has opened your face to the bone there. Spatters of blood mar the angled features of the Dark Lady as ominous shadows shroud them partially from view.

Catty turns her head instantly with the lashing of the whip, wincing as she feels the pain that flows through the body, seemingly not bothered by the blood she slowly looks back up at You. "Yes," she still manages to purr out with an unusual grin despite the open wound. "I do," she finally adds in as the blood starts to drip down over her and the floor.

Chakrasul's hand rises again, but this time, it is merely to hook the bloodied whip back to Her side. It stains Her dress with bright spots of crimson, but She cares not a whit.

Coldly, Chakrasul, Goddess of Corruption says, "Prepare the Temple's Oath, Yetreni D'baen, and complete My task. The next we meet will be your judgement - you will either survive or perish to languish in the abyss."

Reaching up to the wound finally Catty runs her fingertips over it, letting the blood cover her hand as she even tries to wipe at some of it. Looking back up at You her face remains emotionless, dark eyes peering straight up into Your own as You speak.

Chakrasul, Goddess of Corruption says, "If you know not what the Oath is, My Nihilus will know."

Laesae, Priestess of the Spiral stirs slightly.

Rising to her feet once more, Laesae, Priestess of the Spiral dusts off her robes with little more than a shake of her clothes. Maintaining her previous composure, she drifts across the throneroom and lingers a short distance away.

Catty glances over at Laesae for a moment before looking back up at You. "Of course," Yetreni replies, giving a small nod while remaining slightly emotionless.

Dismissively waving a hand, Chakrasul, Goddess of Corruption says, "Dismissed, mortal. Remember. I am always watching."

-teleported-

The ring of jade flames that carry you from the Dark Lady's presence is hot enough to char at your skin even as it dies down.

Catty reaches up to wipe away some of the blood again, glaring for a moment she gives a simple bow of her head knowing You are watching her. "Dark Goddess," she says as a slight farewell.

MoireanEzalorInfinDraiman