Game of Thrones (HBO Series)

Just curious to see who else is addicted to Game of Thrones. Can't wait for season 4 to start up in April!
IrruelFurtum

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    /raisehand
    XavinErzsebetFurtum
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    edited January 2014

YEP.
    Draiman
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I want to marry Ygritte.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    AryanneFurtum
  • I've checked the dates a couple of times now. Surely if I do this will make it be that time sooner!?
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    ME. 
  • this girl, right here, is!

Areka
  • This guy right here. Season 4 has my favorite character from the books in it. Should be a good time!

Furtum
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I've been asking for the Season 3 DVDs for a birthday present....since Halloween. My birthday isn't until next month. >_>
  • I like spoiling this series.
    Furtum
  • Ooo! ME! ME! Can't wait for season 4. Xav and I watch em together on HBOgo on Sunday's before he goes to bed.
    imageimage
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    On MY HBOgo.  >.>
  • Yes <_<

• THE VIPER

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

XavinHaern
  • We love you, Arblove!
    imageimage
  • ooh! Yess! Hubby and I are all caught up, he keeps reminding me when season 4 starts. Can't wait! 
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I am so excited! 

• TONIGHT!!!
    MoireanXenia
  • Awww. I wish I had TV.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Demarcus
  • You have a computer. There are easy, convenient, easy ways.
    AryanneXavinAngwe
  • And it's not like Game of Thrones isn't the single most pirated show ever.

TzaFurtum
  • Meyvitch said:
    Awww. I wish I had TV.
    You know nothing, Meyvitch Snow.
    ArbreXeniaHavenFurtum
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Sarita said:
    @Sartia: Thank you for introducing me to this site. Today has been full of laughs!

[spoiler]
    [/spoiler]

I nearly died.
    havenbanner2
    AryanneJasline
  • I thought it was interesting how Jaime Lannister's standing with his king's guard brothers has gone down:
    (spoiler for juvenile humor)
    [spoiler]
    [/spoiler]

• I was into 'Game of Thrones' before it even became a worldwide series hit.

I was one of those avid reads of the actual series (Song of Ice and Fire) that would wait eeeeeeever so patiently for George R.R Martin to get off his ass and write the next book. Had to wait 5 years for the last one, here's to waiting another half decade for the next >>.

Anywho, old fan here, love it to bits.
  • edited April 2014
    Calipso said:
    I was one of those avid reads of the actual series (Song of Ice and Fire) that would wait eeeeeeever so patiently for George R.R Martin to get off his ass and write the next book. Had to wait 5 years for the last one, here's to waiting another half decade for the next >>.
    He'll be dead of a pizza overdose by then. Or a lemoncake overdose. Either or.

Considering how awful the last book was until the final chapter, I'm not holding my breath. With that in mind, the TV series seems to cut out half of GRRM's meandering bullcrap (and random ideas that he dropped midway--oh look, Tyrion doing flips and tumbles in the first book! Gosh, he's funny guy!), the series might not end up as a total loss with his lemoncakepizza coma.
    Calipso
    Hmm. Am I the only one who didn't think the last book was all that bad for what it was?

Granted it frustrated the hell out of me and wasn't superb but I thought it was solid in that it was describing the events that were happening while the previous book was going on. I kind of interpreted it as: "Hey, in case you were curious what the other peeps were doing during all that time in Book 3, here's the info here in book 4. Will continue the main thing in book 5."
    havenbanner2
    Rivas
  • I read recently that GRRM has revealed the end of the series to the two showrunners for the HBO series, just in case he dies. Best news I've gotten all year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

ArekaHavenAryanne
  • GRRM? More like HNNG am I right!?
    Arbre