Ingram

IIIII'm trying to get out more. Probably seen or bothered five of you.

Butheyhereitis

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I was pleasantly surprised to see you, once I got over the initial shock of OMG HE IS TRYING TO SNEAK INTO MY STUFFS. I really do think Ingram would fit well into today's Spinesreach, but I understand why he can't move back. Very solid and engaging emotes and I look forward to bumping into you again in the future.
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited January 2014
    Well. It was a fun few emotes that were thrown around and I got a bit of an impression off of him. Having caught me while meditating in the middle of nowhere, it was definitely an awkward 'whaaat are you dooooing' sort of situation. Unfortunately, you kinda ran off before we could establish anything more than just idle back and forth.but I might see you around again and maybe next time will be more fruitful. Though, you are a good writer and definitely put a lot in there to chew on so that's nice.
  • You'd better not disappear again!

i am rapture coder
    Emelle
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    edited January 2014
    Thank you, @Moirean, @Piper!

@Omei, I'd never. <3
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I don't need to tell you what I think here because I already do that on a regular basis. This is for the benefit of everybody else:

It is fun to RP with Ingram. You should do it. I guarantee laughs, and the unexpected.
    Ingram
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    That brawl we had was pretty rad. I also like seeing how Ingram is able to sway between the face he shows Haven and the face he shows the public rather seemlessly. You've got talent, friend!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Ingram
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    I love the little bastard! He's so strange and walled-off when he wants to be, and you play something well that so many people get wrong: being drunk. 10/10 would defile again
    Ingram
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    To Teani, Ingram has always just been that odd guy who hangs with Emelle and she's not paid much attention to him. Since that time when the two of them were considering their options for where to move, she's seen him around her a bit more often. Mostly in the background though, phased or not, like a shadow.

Now I got to see a little bit more of the character, in a short, but unexpected and fun RP session and I like what I see! I knew already that you were good with emotes and I'm glad you stopped by for some interaction one on one, since I always find it easier to get to know other characters that way. I like that you manage to bring out the depth of the character (him having many different sides) and still make him seem so casual.

Ingram
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    What a guy....just...what a guy!
    Ingram
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Thanks so much for RPing at my face today. It was a lot of fun, and I hope that we get to do it again more. 

Ingram
  • If you don't RP with Ingram then you should feel bad, because he's amazing.
    IngramLin
  • I always forget to comment in this. I hit the like button on your guys' posts, but that doesn't give a notification.

First, I love you all, you're awesome and make me feel good.

And secondly, it's simply an absolute pleasure to RP with you. It takes two to tango and if you got something out of it or had a great experience, count on me having done the same. Thank you!
    TeaniElie
    Haven hates you so much and I love it. You play Ingram so wonderfully devious and convincingly that I really have to applaud your roleplay and style all together. At a glance or on the surface or from afar, the character might seem one dimensional or flat but that's no where near the truth. The package is in plain sight yet hidden and so subtle that you might miss it if you're not paying attention. That's the beauty and what I like about your distinct style of storytelling.

Keep doing what you're doing man. It's great even if it causes my character so much stress and frustration. Haha, you should see the things Haven does to keep from answering every one of Ingram's quips.
    havenbanner2
    FaerahIngramEmelle
  • edited July 2014
    Haven said:

At a glance or on the surface or from afar, the character might seem one dimensional or flat but that's no where near the truth. The package is in plain sight yet hidden and so subtle that you might miss it if you're not paying attention.

This.

Ingram is a brilliant character. He's fun and has a lot of depth buried beneath the surface (but as Haven says, it's actually not buried that deep which makes him that much more impressive of a character). I have fun with every interaction and it's really neat seeing him develop and grow in the Syssin. Thanks for making the game fun and (oftentimes) unpredictable!
    HavenIngram
    If he had the ambition and discipline I think he could potentially be on par with @Villi and that's saying something.
    havenbanner2
    FaerahIngramElie
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    While I haven't RP'd with you directly, I've enjoyed the missions I've given you, how you've carried them out, and the random bits of advice here and there that you've asked for. They let me see the really dark sides to your character.