Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous
    ---------------------------

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of unicorns awfulness Toz
    MjollKalinaar
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee Member Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do u even talk
    httpsmediadiscordappnetattachments5452821597582786966109557305222103301233pngwidth400height219
    Mordion
  • MjollMjoll Member Posts: 120 ✭✭✭
    Loudly!
    Vyxsis
  • KelliaraKelliara Member Posts: 575 ✭✭✭✭
    What we need now is another character in there for scale.

Put Mjoll next to an imp. Otherwise they might be the same size! HOW DO WE KNOW?
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • VyxsisVyxsis VyxsisMember Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Mimotesh said:

I've decided to start doodling a a few of the people I've been hanging with. Here are my first drafts. Also doing an art trade with Phoenecia, so if anyone else is up for an art trade, just let me know! Anywho, here's Aliviana and Ensidia.

i only just saw this somehow (??????) but *sniffle* i'm so proud of my wonderful daughter thx u for drawing her

edit: tfw nobody appreciates your joke
    Post edited by Vyxsis on
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• VyxsisVyxsis VyxsisMember Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭
    Mjoll said:

One whole Mjoll. Draw by the wonderful John Silva (@JohnSilvaArt on Twitter)

i'm going to conquer the Mjolltain
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Mjoll
  • AsteriaAsteria CanadaMember Posts: 7
    edited August 2018
    Does anyone know of any visual depictions of wereravens? I'm having trouble grasping exactly what they look like from the Dromse descriptions alone (are they freakish-looking like Skyrim hagravens, or closer to actual giant birds?) Thanks in advance!

(Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask)
    edited August 2018
    Asteria said:

Does anyone know of any visual depictions of wereravens? I'm having trouble grasping exactly what they look like from the Dromse descriptions alone (are they freakish-looking like Skyrim hagravens, or closer to actual giant birds?) Thanks in advance!

(Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask)

Try asking in the lore questions thread.

EDIT: Redacted annoying link thing.

Only not as giant, and without the centaur filling them with arrows. Unless you're raiding Duiran.

Kelli's 10c.
    Post edited by Kelliara on
    Asteria
  • AsteriaAsteria CanadaMember Posts: 7
    That's neat. I'll ask in Lore questions just to see if there's anything else out there. Thanks!
  • FezzixFezzix Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭✭
    And here's a werecroc.

DidiVyxsisMordionKalinaar
    Daaaaamn.

SteeleKodaPazradym
    OMG.

So...

...CUTE!
    MarienaSatomiSarkis
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in AtticaMember Posts: 626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another art thing I've finished recently.

Alexsandor (full)
    ZailaLuas
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee Member Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

Dae love @Eleanor.
    httpsmediadiscordappnetattachments5452821597582786966109557305222103301233pngwidth400height219
    VyxsisSteele
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in AtticaMember Posts: 626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did a little Halloween costume doodle last year and decided to do one again this year. It's supposed to be a sea serpent, so, have a Gyrados Phoe. Or GyraPhoe.

KelliaraNilsLuasEmir
    Been on a bit of a Halloween kick lately.

Tin man @Luas

And pharaoh mummy @Iames

ZailaLuas