Drawings of Aetolia

1171820222328

Comments

  • KelliaraKelliara Member Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see that finished, even if you don't colour it. So cool.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Chibi-Kelli by @Eleanor.
    KodazaNoruinel
  • TozToz Member Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phoenecia said:

    A little bandida Phoe doodle that spawned out of a weird conversation in Discord chat revolving around Japanese cowboy names. I regret nothing. >_>

    I may or may not end up cleaning this up and coloring it at some point.

    Edit: Also, for those of you curious at to what the pistols are, they're Colt army revolvers.


    Now do commissions so I can get one.

    Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

    You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

    Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

    oh wait, toz is famous
    ---------------------------

    Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

    You're a singularity of unicorns awfulness Toz
    Kelliara
  • LinLin SMASHER/DEVOURER MASCHINEKLASTMember Posts: 1,568 mod
    Phoenecia said:

    A little bandida Phoe doodle that spawned out of a weird conversation in Discord chat revolving around Japanese cowboy names. I regret nothing. >_>

    I may or may not end up cleaning this up and coloring it at some point.

    Edit: Also, for those of you curious at to what the pistols are, they're Colt army revolvers.


    > dual wielding revolvers

    -2/10 would not ride the trails with
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee Member Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do you know they're not like clockwork ylem cannons!?




  • DidiDidi Member Posts: 143 ✭✭✭✭
    super
    Kyna
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere! Member Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    DAYUM LIN A HOTTIE (still).

    I also feel that a certain tentacled head should be lingering, eyes barely showing above the water, in some sort of major creeper style thing.







    LinZailaDrestynNola
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the EarthMember, Guildmaster Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭✭

    ZailaLinTenshyoRunas
  • DrestynDrestyn BloodlochMember Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    Benedicto said:



    I also feel that a certain tentacled head should be lingering, eyes barely showing above the water, in some sort of major creeper style thing.


    Nah, it's right under the inner-tube. He gettin' a good eye-ful.

    BenedictoLinRunas
  • NolaNola Member Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lin Geez, your coloring is simple and CLEAN. Like @Eleanor 's artwork. It makes it pop! I love it!
  • LinLin SMASHER/DEVOURER MASCHINEKLASTMember Posts: 1,568 mod
    Nola said:

    @Lin Geez, your coloring is simple and CLEAN. Like @Eleanor 's artwork. It makes it pop! I love it!

    Thank you, I'm very proud of it. I was born with a chronic inability to blend colors, so I learned to make do.
    Nola
  • NolaNola Member Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EVEN SO.

    Your coloring is beautiful. I am envious. I have a perfectionist's habit. Even if I blend colors there's always something that can be blended MORE.
    Sigmund
  • TozToz Member Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toz looks like a Nintendo enemy and that's amazing.

    Thank you, @Phoenecia !

    Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

    You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

    Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

    oh wait, toz is famous
    ---------------------------

    Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

    You're a singularity of unicorns awfulness Toz
    Kelliara
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE Member, Guildmaster Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aetolia fire emblem strategy phone game when
    imageimage
    XavinPazradymKelliara
  • KelliaraKelliara Member Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Starting to look like her aunty.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Chibi-Kelli by @Eleanor.
    Zaila
  • KelliaraKelliara Member Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    TIL: I need to ask Eleanor for "A cool thing."
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Chibi-Kelli by @Eleanor.
    PazradymSeirZaila
Sign In or Register to comment.