Drawings of Aetolia

Comments

• I finally found a place where I could give her the red in her hair like I wanted, but it is on the wrong side
    AryanneAngweMoireanTragerDemarcus
  • not sure which I like best but @Ishin likes the bottom one.
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    He would.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    IshinTragerAshmerHaven
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I know this is usually art by Aetolian folks, but we can make exceptions for beautiful inspiration, right?

Once again, the lovely Chiara Bautista (slightly NSFW):

AryanneTrigruNolaMoireanSollace
  • That is beautiful.

I love the way the hair was drawn
    Emelle
  • Emelle, looking at this person's facebook post, I can't tell if they were posting pics they did to illustrate a book or not. They got a deviantart link or something? I didn't see one.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Okay so I was going through my old chat history. This is from 2010 and I think I was probably drunk... I'm pretty sure it's Severn. Not terribly safe for work or sanity, you have been warned.

AldricEmelleTrigruMoireanAngweAreka
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I'm not sure why, but it's not showing up for me.
    @Meyvitch: Nope, just little sketches. They definitely have themes and story elements to them -- she reuses much of the cast of characters -- but she doesn't actually articulate much in the way of plot.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited January 2015
  • I doodled again.

Politics
    EmelleNolaTeaniHavenRivasPeriluna
  • Gwenith's doodles are better than what I make after hours of trying to draw a circle. :( Waii can't I be artsy!
    the key to being good at a thing is doing the thing till you stop sucking at it.

EmelleAryanneTeaniMarienaArekaKaleighErzsebet
  • Eleanor said:

the key to being good at a thing is doing the thing till you stop sucking at it.

And being able to handle sucking 'til you don't. That's usually what gets me.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Periluna
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I'd been inspired, recently and I hadn't drawn in a while.

The description!

She is an Agile Yeleni, whose medium frame is compact and curved. The majority of the skin covering her is the tone of white-hot ash, though such coloration darkens to charcoal the further one gets to her fingers and toes. A mop of flame-bright hair cascades to mid-back, its silky texture showcasing bright white-golds, warmer yellows, and the orange of a merry flame. The very tips of her hair seem to be actual fire curling in lazy ringlets, their color a deep scarlet with a cobalt undertone. Pointed ears seem oversized for her head, as does her mixed eyes of verdant green and lush ocean blue. These features balance themselves with her scarlet eyebrows and plush lips in near the same hue.

The picture! Potato quality pic of a pic

Is a work in progress. I would like to just chop off that hand. The rest is pretty solid so far. Maybe. She has bunny teeth.

KendriMoireanEmelleSatomi
  • Breaking my tablet back in! Haven't touched in since the semester started and all the work in the house happened.

Felt the need to doodle Kaet. Lot more tame than usual.

RivasAldricAryanneDidiSatomiEmelleHaven
    edited May 2015
  • Pilar just got out of the big house.

He told me I was so small...
    I told him, "Water me."

Affirm Pilar!
    AldricEmelleIsandeAnfiniTeaniGhend

• One more of Pilar smoking a blunt because that's what @Anfini said all the cool kids are doing nowadays.
    He told me I was so small...
    I told him, "Water me."

Affirm Pilar!
    KerrynAnfiniXeniaEmelle
  • #turnt
    Pilar
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    That is an absolutely wonderful hourglass and reminds me of one of my favorite backgrounds. I love the colors you used and the way it fades away works really well with the description.

• Adali said:

I just love @Dhar and his new temple. There's so many fun and interesting things. I especially love the paintings and the one titled "End" inspired me enough to make me wanna see how it would look. I know it's supposed to be White, but it ended up looking a bit flat, so I turned to turquoise instead.

This is absolutely amazing! Thanks so much @Adali. It does look a lot better with blue.

• Thank you @Mariena and @Diogen. :blush: I'm so happy getting such response on it!
    Do you like cancer? Because radioactive wings are how you get cancer.

Aryanne
  • At this point, with us all regularly frolicking through crackling fields of ylem (not to mention the Fracture itself), I'm disappointed with the lack of superpowers developed.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

If you stick around in the mines long enough you get a wonderfully detailed emote sequence of dying of radiation poisoning! That's sort of like superpowers.