Short COMBAT Questions

1181920212224»

Comments

• EmirEmir Member Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    edited February 21
    Less commands in stupidity while fighting classes that do not gain advantage through lower enemy mana pools.

Edit: Also the opportunity to put up Insomnia while locked.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    ReuxSeir
  • ErebosErebos Right there! Oh you missed him!Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    If you eat the herb, it can be used to stack herb balances. If you use insomnia, it eats your mana. 

Pick your poison.

Eating Cohosh does not consume herb balance.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    Weird! The more you know. 

• DidiDidi Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭✭
    I am weird huzzah
    LinSeirRijetta
  • TozToz Member Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I just don't want to waste plants while my insomnia keeps getting stripped.
    (Oasis): Azzello says, "I'll still never forget the first time I saw Toz throwing hammers."
    (Oasis): Azzello says, "I freaked out and thought they had somehow managed to pull me into them."
    (Oasis): Azzello says, "So I tumbled away from my team and into theirs."

• SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotionMember Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 22
    It's situational. As a Shaman, I'll primarily use cohosh since insomnia is taxing on my already mana/will-intensive offense. Certain conditions, however, would force me into using insomnia, such as the ones @Emir has already stated.

Edit: Stupidity isn't a terrible issue with cohosh if you pre-cache it as well.
     If Anorexia Is stuck, insomnia would be better.

Seir said:
     Edit: Stupidity isn't a terrible issue with cohosh if you pre-cache it as well.
    Even with pre cache you're still sending too many commands for my liking, not to mention that stupidity can (or could?) Cause you to strip insomnia yourself.

It's a micromanagement judgement call in the end. 100 mana vs 2x the potential of proning yourself, sleeping yourself, or just never even putting insomnia back up.
  • TedrunaiTedrunai Member, Immortal Posts: 114 Immortal
    edited February 22
    @Reux eating cohosh/tongue slices are subject to stupidity, the insomnia command is not.
    EmirReux
  • MacianMacian Member Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    What classes are under utilized or have limited players in their guild? Light or Dark.
  • SivekuiSivekui Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
    edited October 25
    @Macian I don't think any guilds have limited players with able to take on other classes through apprenticeship but a few classes are under utilized, Mages, Teradrim, Sentinel, Shaman? Carnifex, Zealot?

The ones with ? I would say ARE and Carnifex I am unsure of anyone currently minus one or two who uses it for COMBAT similar to Sentinel, Sentinels at lessers just auto bash you so my list is only when it comes to Combat.
    MayhemHunting - Discord Chat - CLANHELP MAY (ingame)

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,999 mod
    Carnifex is understaffed like crazy.