WoW

Comments

• I've got a raid-worthy 90 Shaman but I don't play in the same timezone as you yanks, so it'd be a fruitless endeavor for me I guess. I'd love to play with y'all though.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Okay so what server are we all going to noob it up on.

Let me know, im down to start up a nub. I dont mind working with some level 90s for a while though to get some heirlooms either. Just trying to figure what I wanna play.

PS: rhymnwhitey#1202

Yeah I made it years ago when I thought I was going to be a famous rapper, true story.
  • edited March 2013
    Noob it up on cho'gall
    Aarbrok
  • I'm stuck where I am for now, but I'm totally down for some Aetolian cross server dungeons (or raids if we have enough people)
    Moirean
  • Yeah, I'm going to stick it out on the PVE server that I'm on, nothing more irritating than trying to learn the ropes again and to get ganked leaving a newblet area.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Horde on The Venture Co. It's a small RP-PVP server but the raiding scene here is pretty incredible.

Basically, everyone here should play Horde so we can get cross-realm groups going. I also don't remember if I posted it, so I'm Earthcrusher#1303.
    Dhar
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    Lin said:
    Horde on The Venture Co. It's a small RP-PVP server but the raiding scene here is pretty incredible.

Basically, everyone here should play Horde so we can get cross-realm groups going. I also don't remember if I posted it, so I'm Earthcrusher#1303.
    ooooooo   I have been DYING to ask this question to someone in WoW about this.....  How does one RP in WoW??  
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    In the chat box. It's..awkward.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Yes, in the chat box. And poorly, at that. There are also "RSP AddOns" that allow you to create and store RP information about your character (age, background, anomalous secondary sexual characteristics). It's really not worth it, but the fun thing about being on an RP-PVP server is that everyone has great transmog sets, and no one can PvP.
    Step ONE: Play a Blood Elf
    Step TWO: Hang out in Silvermoon City
    Step THREE: /emote removes his armor and walks over to the young busty barmaiden, the shaft of his hellreaver rubbing against her silken leg.

Step FOUR: Cry in the shower afterwards and post foreveralone.jpg
    Unless you are into Hentai, then you can always go for some Dranei tentacle RP
    That being said, I just made a Druid.  Im on Sargeras so I could get my BoA cross faction since all my JP were on a 90 Dranei priest, (Irony much)

But I have a nice troll ready to Boomkin yo face at level 12, and soon to be running noob dungeons. Ill server transfer if enough people want to be on a server together.
  • If you guys want to use it for WoW i have a vent server, only holds 5 people right now, but if we get more people playing I can get more slots.  

flagship.typefrag.com:39125
    My guild tells me that I sound like Dr. Krieger on Ventrilo.

WELL I DON'T RECOGNIZE THEIR AUTHORITY IN FORT KICKASS.
  • So does anyone plan on noobing it up on cho'gall? I have an 85 warlock and a 20-something priest there, I'd love someone to play with.
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    Osmond said:
    So does anyone plan on noobing it up on cho'gall? I have an 85 warlock and a 20-something priest there, I'd love someone to play with.
    ha!  you said to play with!  tee hee!
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • So how do i set my launcher to view all realms? All it shows for NA are realms that are medium, low, or new players
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Hmm. Try sorting by name.
  • I might join in with you guys but it'll only be on Aussie weekends (fri/sat for you yanks). And I'll start in a month's time or so.
  • I don't really play much except weekends either, my weekdays are long, and I'm too tired when I get home.
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    If anything, I started playing again briefly just to see Garrosh finally overthrown. Vol'jin or Thrall for Warchief again, plz.

Though, I wouldn't mind Mr. Blood Elf dude either. He wears an eye patch. WHICH JUST SCREAMS THAT I'M A REAL MAYUN AND DUN CARE ABOUT YOUR SHENANIGANS BECAUSE I LOST MY EYE.
    He just randomly picked it up, too. Like...a patch ago, it wasn't there. It's like he decided to man himself up for the pandas or something.
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Lore wise, he lost his eye awhile back. Maybe they only just finally got around to adding the patch. He's still a real mayun.
    Yeeeah Blizz has been kinda lazy about throwing the Blood Elves any lore at all, so I wouldn't be surprised if they'd just forgotten he was missing an eye.
  • He also got a new voice actor. And it's Gideon Emery! (Balthier from FF12, Fenris from DA2, Poseidon from GoW, and about 50,000 guard-types from Skyrim and other RPGs)
    OsmondSeir
    He did Balthier? No wonder I'm getting a boner every time he speaks.
    EzraxAarbrok
  • edited April 2013
    Remember, you no longer have to be on the same realm to do dungeons, pvp, or raids together.
    What time is a good play time for people? We should arrange an Aetolian raid (you can do cross realm raiding of content from the prior patch), dungeon runs or battlegrounding! Also post what role(s) you would want to bring!!

Moirean: jjloraine#1992
    ------------
    Times: Afternoons, evenings, late nights (not sat/sun)
    Role: Healer (priest and paladin), undergeared tank (paladin)
    Other: (put info here if you have lowbies you want to group up with others as)
    I'm doing Throne of Thunder with my guild every TUE/WED/THU evening on my Priest. When it's not those nights, you can consider my Priest (Discipline) or my Warrior (Protection) at your disposal at like, any time.

Also, if anyone wants to level a newbie, lemme know! I've been itching to raise a Hunter.
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    I always felt that Gideon Emery was a Blood Elf in real life.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.