---------------------------
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

XavinGwenithStathanAuresaeAryanneTeaniAshmerTragerPeriluna
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Close enough to a fox for me.

TragerPeriluna
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    edited July 2014
    What a beautiful fucking dog, @Auresae. I love Huskies, and I want one really bad. I'm really jealous of you. Cinnamon Huskies are soooooo pretty.

Edit: Also, I fucking love my DVR. Probably the best invention NA, at the moment, for me. I can record all da movies I don't have and a buttload of shows :D
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AryanneMephistolesPeriluna
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    @Auresae,
    @Kallah and @Xemnas recently got a husky and they love it, they are amazing dogs....you have a great companion in that fella right there.
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Mostly love with a splash of hate. Over time, I'm still at work for a 13 hour shift, but I've got over 60 hours of OT in this month alone. My quarterly overtime check is going to be high :)
    Ishin

• TASTE THE KIMCHI
    Maite
  • Oh god. Too hyped for Fury Road. 

• Much love for our liaison team. You guys have been rocking it with your input and attention to detail. Thank you all.

i am rapture coder
    IshinAishia
  • Love @Auresae and the little rp we had for Aren using Illumine. I love little things like that. Thanks!
    AarbrokIshinAryanne
  • Love @Iosyne for doing the small things for the Indorani that make our lives easier and our RP better.
    1) Enorian declares war on Bloodloch, because Ellenia said Dato was a smelly butt face.
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Haern said:

Oh god. Too hyped for Fury Road. 

False Max. Mel Gibson is Mad Max. This...It would be like if they cast Justin Beiber as Stallone in Rambo. It's not the same.
    Ishin
  • edited July 2014
    @Auresae All of my love! All of it! Related to @Aren's love, the roleplay before was wonderful, and the roleplay that followed had Mel quite literally in raptures. After all, "It's the simple things in life you treasure." And simple things shared with one's Goddess are a treasure, indeed.
    Avatar courtesy of Eleanor. Thank you!
    ~~

~~
    Always interested in knowing how I'm doing!
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    Stathan said:

Haern said:

Oh god. Too hyped for Fury Road. 

False Max. Mel Gibson is Mad Max. This...It would be like if they cast Justin Beiber as Stallone in Rambo. It's not the same.
    Ok, Tom Hardy isn't comparable to Beiber in any context. Now go lick a bar of soap.
    PerilunaHavenSetne
    Ah the pains of rebooting a franchise
  • Stathan said:

This...It would be like if they cast Justin Beiber as Stallone in Rambo.

HavenSetne
  • Sat down to play Dragon Age: Origins for the first time, looked up and it had been 8 hours.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

AryanneHavenOmeiJamiArekaIshinMephistolesRivasRiluo
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Valenae said:

Sat down to play Dragon Age: Origins for the first time, looked up and it had been 8 hours.

I could play that all day! Mage OP in DA 2.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    ValenaeAryanneRivas
  • edited July 2014
    Haven said:

Valenae said:

Sat down to play Dragon Age: Origins for the first time, looked up and it had been 8 hours.

I could play that all day! Mage OP in DA 2.
    I'm playing a Dwarf Noble, fighter in DA. I got to play Gwynne during the Redcliffe quest and that sold me on playing a mage during the next go-round.

Also, I was disappointed to find out that you don't get the same party members in DA2. I have to play through an entire main storyline without Zevran, Sten, and Alistaire? Balls.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

AryanneIshinHaven
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    DRAGON AAAAAGE ./heavy breathing
    That shit's my jaaaam, rogue for days
    AryanneOmeiIshinStathanValenaeEmelle
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    Origins left me disappointed for some reason. I am excited for the DA3.

I couldn't.. get past those guys in DA2. For some reason, every time I fought that boss, they just manhandled me and I gave up. Still, though, I enjoyed it bunches.
  • I want to be snarky Hawke when I grow up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

ArekaIshinAryanne
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    WE CAN PLAY KOSSITH I AM SO STOKED FOR DA3 NNGH HEAVYBREATHING QUNARI
    IshinValenae
    @Ingram - The Qunari leader? Have to move around, can't stand and tank that guy, he'll beat your ass.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    HavenMephistoles
    Telling you man. Mage OP in Dragon Age 2.
    havenbanner2
    I haven't really tried mage recently, @Haven. What's the beast build?
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    You mean Mage OP in every Bioware game.
    RivasIshinHavenOmei
    endgame mages should always be op and starter mages should always be underpowered. It's magic, not a toaster, shit is crazy
    Ishin
    I usually ran Fire and Ice and Necromancy for the OP Prison spell. And I'd try to pick up the the Gravity well thing. xD Like playing as a mage makes the game ridiculously easy in my opinion.

I would just cast the gravity well on the Boss so it freezes him in place then nuke him with a crap ton of AoE spells. Then run in circles and blast them with my staff and rinse and repeat. I only typically had problems with Dragons or other mages who used the OP Prison Spell on me. Otherwise I turned everything to ash. <_<
    havenbanner2
    IshinValenae
  • edited July 2014
    The explanation for my absence the last few days:

I just got back yesterday from a trip to Phoenix Arizona. My fraternity held its national conference there, and I was elected as one of the two representatives to go, completely free of charge.

We stayed at the Biltmore, which was an absolutely gorgeous 5-star resort. Food was some of the best I've had ever, and the place in general was just amazing. There were tons of workshops on leadership, branding, all sorts of things, and I learned a lot. I also got to meet a few CEOs and corporate higher-ups that are alumni!

...Also, I thought the heat would be horrid, but I'd take 110 in Arizona over 80/90 in PA + humidity any day. I'm pretty sure I'm going to move out west after I graduate in May.

This was without a doubt a life-changing experience, and I'm ridiculously lucky to have gotten to go.

10/10 would live like a king again.

EDIT: Pictures to come Soon(tm)

IshinMoireanHavenOmeiRivasIanea