The Ironmaw

JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
So I try and keep the place pretty dynamic, and I'm working on including more people in its RP. So in that light I figured I'd open a thread about ideas for the place, things you like/dislike about it, and where you'd like it to go.

Also as a PSA you may contact me about RPing your enemystatus for cheap/0 cost and reduced time removal. What you can expect: dungeon time where citizens may come mock you, hot iron branding of the prison insignia, and possible public execution depending on circumstances.
Haven

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    >_> You should capture people (illegally too) so ya know...there can be prison riots and escapes and stuff.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    JensenAlissandra
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    If players want to do that just let me know, as for npcs I regularly blackjack and haul off people. Some get picked up by admins, some do not. They're fun either way
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I already have people asking me about my department in the Ironmaw, and am giving tasks to those who approach me. Once my work schedule stabilizes I will be able to drum up some RP with that too, thanks for keeping it fun.
    Jensen
    When the Bureua of Investigations gets up and running I'd like anyone who wants to host murder mysteries to contact me. Just need to be a member or run it from phase via illusions
    RiluoIshin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I'd love to see more interactive stuff for people to do, maybe some quests or interactive progs, maybe some more NPCs to spice it up.

Also someone to rent out the apartment! I can just imagine the fun RP of living there.

Also for you to describe your office, you lazy lazy man.
    IshinJensen
    The apartment (since not in use and has no desc.) is going to be the officers quarters. But plans/questsull for the future:

Npc executioner: speak with him to get a list of options to get instakilled. (Handy if admins can't/won't pick up RP executions)

Scoutmaster: distributes the Wardens club, use on escaped prisoners to get them to follow you. Gold/xp reward when brought in alive, less for dead. Have maybe 5 positioned out in the world and 1 or 2 in the city to brin back in.

Doctor of the infirmary: flavor npc for emote/illusions or admin takeover

Mortician: same as above

Prison riots: have them planned but hiring more staff interested in RP
    MoireanIshinTeani
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I am both terrified and very excited.
    JensenAshmerIshin
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Are you hiring outside consultants/contractors? I can have my portfolio sent over.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Ishin
    Anyone that I deem to be a pretty reasonable person can feel free to run illusioned RP events regardless of enemy status. Just give me a heads up and a rough story arch to help push, ill let the divisions and their staff run the course
    Ishin