The wallpaper fight

AloliAloli Between Books
edited May 2022 in Roleplay Logs
This was following a "conversation" in the city channel that I unfortunately didn't save.
I was laughing the entire time...

With a confident stride, Ifon Atticus enters from the south.

You narrow your eyes at Ifon Atticus, first mate of the Dauntless.

You give sweet and sensual wallpaper to Benedicto.

Benedicto gives sweet and sensual wallpaper to Ifon Atticus, first mate of the Dauntless.

You give a pained sigh.

You say, "What will he do with it?"

You use Artifact Shroud.
Calling on your dark power, you draw a thick shroud of concealment about yourself to cover your every action.

You give sweet and sensual wallpaper to Benedicto.

"I know your game." Benedicto growls at you. "You'll force me to put that wallpaper up if I let you." There is a faint grin that tugs at the corner of his lips. "And you!" He rounds upon Ifon Atticus, first mate of the Dauntless. "You just let anyone wander onboard the Dauntless, do you?"

Benedicto gives sweet and sensual wallpaper to Ifon Atticus, first mate of the Dauntless.

Ifon Atticus, first mate of the Dauntless has the good grace to look awkward, his webbed hand rising to rub sheepishly at the back of his neck. "But...Captain. She's your wife!" He apologizes whilst looking towards you for support.

Aloli steps in front of Ifon Atticus, first mate of the Dauntless to stop Benedicto from giving
away all the wallpaper. She carefully suggests, "Then do it without me forcing you, because it's pretty."

You drop sweet and sensual wallpaper.

"Dhar's Balls Aloli! I don't want silly wallpaper on my perfectly serious ship!" Benedicto protests in weary frustration.

Aloli unrolls a few inches of one of the wallpaper roll in her hand, "But look!" She tries to reason logically, "It is perfectly serious." While pointing at specific art on the paper, she points out, "The woman is even holding a cigarette."

Benedicto plants his balled fists upon his hips and firmly states, "No!" He turns his pearlescent gaze upon Ifon Atticus, first mate of the Dauntless. "Ifon, if I find any of this wallpaper within my cabin, galley or anywhere else aboard this ship, I'll have you swabbing the decks with a toothbrush for the next decade, do I make myself understood?"

Ifon Atticus, first mate of the Dauntless touches a curled finger to his forelock. "Aye aye Captain." He confirms.

Kalena peers towards Benedicto, the loud 'No' drawing her mind back. "Inquisitor!" She huffs.

Aloli drops the roll of wallpaper, perfectly annoyed. Her annoyance grows rapidly until she explodes with, "You never let
me do anything fun!" And her hair bursts into flames, so does her dress.

You use Purification Ignition on sweet and sensual wallpaper.
You hold up sweet and sensual wallpaper and incinerate it in a sharp blast of brilliant fire. Pale ash flakes away.

Aloli blows the ashes away, directing them squarely at Benedicto's chest, dirtying the uniform. Then she storms out, fire and fumes following her.

"This is *my* ship." Benedicto informs Kalena, Aloli and Ifon, prodding a finger down towards the deck. "Upon it, I am the King, Emperor, Primus and whatever other epithet for ruler you can think of. It shall not be tarnished with...with..." He flaps a hand towards his First Mate and the gaudy wallpaper whilst he watches Aloli burn the paper and storm out. "...Smutty wallcoverings!" He shouts after her.
Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
KodazaNipsyMaeveReave

Comments

• Poor Aloli! 😂 I wanna see these smutty wall coverings 👀
    Aloli