3/3/2020 at 3:50
Keroc, the Starborn
As promised, the farm map is now live within Nexus. When you enter your farm (or any farm) you'll now find that a small window will pop up showing the graphical map, along with two options that you can configure from within the Nexus Settings menu.
Along with this are some additional changes:
- Cities now display their full name in character creation.
- Added Kobolds to Nexus character creation.
- The Nexus interface skin now defaults to 'minimal' for Aetolia.
* This is only relevant for brand new players.
- Muting background music no longer sets all volume to zero.
- Added small animation for the gauge icon when it falls below 25%.
- Plus a few other minor fixes and tweaks.
Please let me know if you encounter anything strange or broken.
Penned by my hand on Closday, the 13th of Midsummer, in the year 486 MA.