Drystin

Hit me with it. 

Comments

• It might be a little selfish trying to take the first spot here, because I could prattle on and on about Drystin, but I'll try to contain myself over here. 

Underneath all of those shadows (literally), Drystin is gold. I honestly had no idea what I was getting myself into when cupid struck (and who knew Cupid was a matchmaking syssin these days), but the ride has been a dream. One of those ones where you're enjoying it so much, you miss your alarm... ONCE or maybe four times.

Drystin was hard to get to know at first, but as someone who plays a similar character, I was up for the challenge. He did not require big, spontaneous moments, but it was a multitude of tiny interactions (some 5 minutes at a time due to our opposite playtime) that were as equally scrapbookable. 

Drystin helped me slow down a LITTLE and actually enjoy my surroundings. He captured me in the midst of being deeply involved in my guild, and his presence definetly balanced out the unfavourable feeling of letting people down. 

Finally, Drystin has a gift of reinvigorating you. He understands what a community is and how to build people up. Aaaannddd... I'm going to run off on a tangent here and quote @Haven as I think he summed up my affirmation beautifully. "We here work to keep our Faith and foster a good community. We must be able to lean on one another. Trust and build each other. But above all - know one another."

Merry Christmas to you, Drystin! 

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    DrystinHavenSeraphinaAloli
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    I haven't known Drystin or his character very long, but our limited interactions have always been a joy. He could have very easily came to Spirit and then got bored and quit, but we got him to stick with it, and now he's progressing and seemingly enjoying himself. I'm glad he had the will to do it. I look forward to seeing where he goes from here!
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
    Drystin
  • Who knew that one (or six) fateful hunting trips would turn out the way it did?

You havent hesitated for a second to include me (and Kalena) in your every day life and with time, shuffle about your own personal RP to include us so heavily. The 'surprise your kids have showed up' was more of a natural progression as we all seemed to fit seamlessly together. 

Drystin is full of lessons, he is stubborn, gruff and grumbly but also kind and nurturing in his own way. He has had to adapt to two stubborn daughters who are very much like him and I applaud the creative ways this has shown up. 

I wouldnt want to spend my days any other way xo
    MoxieDrystin
  • Well, Drystin and Aros have known each other pretty well for the duration of Aros's life. At one point I think Drystin might even have been a friendly rival of Aros's. Now, the sense of camaraderie Aros feels with him is quite strong and I really appreciate the level of respect they seem to have. Very happy for the interactions I get!

Drystin