TI4 Who's watching it?

Comments

• I've been told to share this

Politics
  • Ezalor said:

Yeah they seem like likable guys and I hope they do well. Na'vi all the way though!

Your boys are throwing like pros.
  • Oh, the pain of seeing Na'vi go down, but at the same time, glad to see two western teams possibly still in it all.

• IG NEXT. CHUAN.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
  • edited July 2014

Politics
  • Ok, a question. Which caster streams do you all like? Personally I enjoy hearing the newcomers guys talking cus they're consistently funny.

• Korean casters all the way.
  • I'm a BTS subber and have gotten hugely into the Asian scene due to them, so I'm very partial to LD.
  • The newcomer stream is good but honestly, the Purge/Sunsfan newcomer combo is a lot better than the pyrion/shane/blitz combo.

Normally, I'm pretty impartial on streams. Tobi used to be pretty bad, but he's improved a great deal in the last year+. I don't much like Luminous' analysis, but other than that I'm pretty open to most of the casting duos they've been using for the main stage games.

• Distinct from that, C'mon VG, fy-god and fenrir please carry rOtk on your shoulders to glorious victory over c9 and eternalanime.
  • BASED UNICORNS FY GOD.
  • VG got it together. PRAISE THE SUN.
  • Honestly, I'm partial to p-fax. He adds a much needed element to my dots watching experience.

• This is one goddamn intense game.
    Xenia
  • I don't mind pflax and blitz. Its moreso shane I dislike. I've been pretty biased against him and lumi both since dreamleague this year, because the panel cast was largely terrible and I blame that for lumi not improving as a caster much at all.
  • Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Chinese stalling DotA is the worst, so glad to see it get punished. What a game, felt like DK could have won at anytime for a span of like 25-30 minutes but just wouldn't commit.
    Xenia
  • This All-Star Match is already going to be amazing. Kaci is amazing. I can't stop laughing.
    Xenia
  • DK is generally a bit overcautious with highground pushes yah. I'm not sure what they were hoping for, but it is what it is. LGD played it perfectly there at the end for sure.

I think they'll they do better tomorrow. I really hope to see DK/EG to compete for the second grand final spot.
  • TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School

I kinda wanna watch this now with all you guys cheering. 

¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • Haven said:

I kinda wanna watch this now with all you guys cheering. 

You should give it a watch, Haven. Today will have matches in the loser bracket and the preshow will be starting at 12pm est/9am pst and matches starting an hour later I think.

If you're familiar with DoTA/mobas this is the main stream:

If you've never heard of DoTA or have no familiarity with mobas, then this stream will be good:

The newbie stream is something they're tryin gout this year and is basically more in depth explanations of what is going on aimed at making it more approachable/watchable for new players.
    Haven
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School

I think League of Legends is about the only extensive exposure I've had to Mobas. @Borscin tried to teach me Dota 2 at one point... it did not end well. XD I'll check it out if I remember in a few hours.

¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • Apparently I was wrong about the schedule. First game is in draft as we speak. Lets to VG, crush the anime hopes of the Crunchyroll collective.