LOVE

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I also have wolfbre.

KendriEmelleIshinSollace
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle

Happy Emelle never gets any play (because I like her grumpy).

Also there are a billion adorable chibis on Elea's art thread!
    Ishin
  • Emelle said:

Happy Emelle never gets any play (because I like her grumpy).

Also there are a billion adorable chibis on Elea's art thread!

I *know*! It's one of my favoritest threads.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Eleanor gave little keychain versions for those of us who bought card decks. Super cute.
    EmelleIshin
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Gah, now I wish I had gotten Chibi Setne, UNLESS @AREKA TOOK IT FOR HERSELF.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • @Eleanor chibis are probably the best money you'll ever spend on Aetolia forever.

...Or Eleanor art period, for that matter.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Emelle
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Setne said:

Gah, now I wish I had gotten Chibi Setne, UNLESS @AREKA TOOK IT FOR HERSELF.

No, I got no keychains - those were a separate thing.
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    The shrinkydinks were "hi i came and met you in reals" christmas presents, actually!

Areka
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Love really, super-hot showers. The ones where you step out of it and look like you might have been tanning a little bit too long in the bright sun. The ones after which you feel warm down to the core. So nice on a cold day.

AldricAryanneArbreIshinMinaretMelanthaHavenEmelle
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Teani said:
    Love really, super-hot showers. The ones where you step out of it and look like you might have been tanning a little bit too long in the bright sun.
    I have become the lobster. Destroyer of worlds.

IshinTeaniHavenEmelle
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    I don't tan.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • I love being as big of a baddie at Aetolia as I am, but yet I never die to Xaanhal mobs, and then I love seeing these awesome way more powerful players than me dying to random Xaanhal mobs. It warms my terrible, black heart. Resilient/Sapivi for life.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    AshmerIshin
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    I tested the first shot at recording a YouTube how-to for building your own offense and normal first-time-doing-this-crazy-new-thing bugs aside, it went really well. Going to try it with ShadowPlay instead tonight and see if I like that better.

(It'll be like Let's Play Skyrim, only nerdier.)

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

AsaraiiZsadistJensenAryanneIshinDraiman
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I love to rotate in the shower like a rotisserie chicken. Sometimes I like to shower in the dark. Sometimes I like to stuff a towel under the door because I have this paranoid fear I'm letting more cold air in under the crack. It's very cold here lately.
    AryanneIshinMariena
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    the door has a big gap! It's like -20c here lately. If you don't rotate you can only heat one part of your body.
    Aryanne
  • I have an unheated bathroom that connects to an unheated entryway. To boot, the shower's walls are low-insulated outside-walls. I understand. (It's rarely that cold here, though)

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    @Ishin: Welp.... was not expecting that encounter. xD
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Haven said:

Which encounter? >.>
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Ishin said:
    Which encounter? >.>
    I went to the NE corner like ya said and found nothing. So was like, "Ishin trolled me! *shake fist*" so I turned sails and began my return voyage... then my god it happened. The cut scene with the dual ships.... XD at first I thought I was fine but... Let's just say I found Davy Jones' Locker real quick.
    havenbanner2
    Haven said:

Ishin said:

Haven said:

Which encounter? >.>

I went to the NE corner like ya said and found nothing. So was like, "Ishin trolled me! *shake fist*" so I turned sails and began my return voyage... then my god it happened. The cut scene with the dual ships.... XD at first I thought I was fine but... Let's just say I found Davy Jones' Locker real quick.

OH. Oh shit yeah man. Those guys don't effin play dude lol. How awesome was that, though? :D
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Haven
    Ishin said:

Haven said:

Ishin said:

Haven said:

Which encounter? >.>

OH. Oh shit yeah man. Those guys don't effin play dude lol. How awesome was that, though? :D

Was pretty amazing. If it was just one...>_< I tried doing some dash and breaking to get them to shoot each other then mortars for when they turn around. Was working for a while but I just don't have enough health to endure both. They're so fast too. x_x

Second battle lasted for like...20 mins before I died. lol I need more stuff first. Should probably progress through the story. xD
    havenbanner2
    Ishin
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    You guys are making me struggle internally for my distaste of the assassins storyline mutilation and removal of the assassin part, with my absolute love of pirate video games.
    HavenRivasIshin
    Jensen said:

You guys are making me struggle internally for my distaste of the assassins storyline mutilation and removal of the assassin part, with my absolute love of pirate video games.

Honestly, bro, Black Flag is a pretty decent game. There's enough backstory and shit through flashbacks and whatever that you won't be utterly lost in the story. You are, basically, playing this guy that's an assassin. But he's also a freakin' pirate. Or privateer. But I think pirate, 'cause they don't like the crown.

There are also some superfamous pirates in the story, like uh... @Haven, help me out here. Blackbeard, I wanna say? Couple of other big-timers too.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Yeah, Blackbeard. There's a few others but I don't really remember cause like I said I've been doing all the side stuff. XD I kinda regret this approach though cause now all the ma in missions are like super easy since I went ham with the upgrades doing the side quest.
    havenbanner2
  • Black Bart ftw.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Love all the fun interaction I've had in the game lately. Thanks everyone, it's helped keep my spirits up when other things seem to be crashing down around me.

AshmerIshinMoireanEmelle
  • American Sniper. Two of my closest friends that I grew up with joined together and were killed over there 9 days apart. One them came home to see his daughter born and was killed after going back. Needless to say, these recent Iraq war movies hit. me. in. the. feels. so. hard. Such an amazing movie.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I wanna see that, but my dog's afraid of gunshots.