Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• Moirean said:
    I guess that's my fault somehow, then. Nfi how tho :/ Sorry :(
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 pyramid crystal - Total Remaining: 440 <-> <-> <->
    H:6515/6515 M:7242/7242 Bl:0 W:100% E:100% S:100% XP:86.74% [csdb] [eb lr] [Night]
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 pyramid crystal - Total Remaining: 439 <-> <-> <->
    H:6515/6515 M:7242/7242 Bl:0 W:100% E:100% S:100% XP:86.74% [csdb] [eb lr] [Night]
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 pyramid crystal - Total Remaining: 438 <-> <-> <->
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 pyramid crystal - Total Remaining: 437 <-> <-> <->
    You consolidate the objects into a stack of 4 pyramid crystals.

Intended. The real question is why weren't they in his cache.

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I'm replacing missing ones, I just bought out the store in one go
    Maghak
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Oh derp crystals not sigils. That's the issue, he was trying to buy cube sigils and got crystals instead.
    Maghak
    im going to bed now, that's even more depressing 
    edited February 2014
    Eh, nevermind, not productive.
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    edited February 2014
    Quit for unrelated reasons, or quit as a natural progression of character development catalyzed by said arc?

I mean, I guess you can claim a pyrrhic victory in the latter case.

edited February 2014
    Getting a bit burnt out from leadership. I'll get over it. Being on a terribad laptop with a flickering screen that only shows wonky colors, and having no settings is not helping. :P
  • Ouch.

i am rapture coder
    SetneAryanneKatszia
  • As this month of too much work winds up, I've logged in a few times but can't think what to do. Duiran is quiet. I had to restock a few decayed things, and do the aberration followup quest (I assume there will be more to come there, as it was a bit of an anti-climax.)

And then... I dunno. I'm finding it hard to get motivated to go out and start stuff of my own. I want to latch onto someone else's fun and get re-inspired, but it's not that easy.

I agree with Moirean. Current day Duiran is really strangely quiet. It's been it for quite a while now; basically since my return last year. It's active, plenty of people around and leaders that do stuff. But it is really, really quiet. I've never seen an org like it in IRE before now. Sometimes I forget to log out for a few hours, check my screen and the last thing I did is still on my screen. Not a single org tell in 2 hours?

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    You think your Duiran is quiet, try playing when I do!
  • edited February 2014
    Moirean said:
    Being on a terribad laptop with a flickering screen that only shows wonky colors, and having no settings is not helping. :P
    Moirean, I feel ya doge. I too was an unfortunate shibe like you. Then I just dumped all my money into my computer over like 4 years and I eventually got this. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/319aG Let me tell you, there's very few people who can emerge victorious over me in an e-peen duel to the death. Most just can not withstand the might and glory of my not yet named desktop. 

I was thinking maybe cockatrice or goblin. Maybe a mixture between the two? But if I name my black full tower desktop something with goblin he'd need a tablet with a squire like roll. Hmm, squire might be too complex for most people to understand. Maybe a simpler word would be required. A desktop polisher. That should get the point across. BTW, Code Monkey's Season 2 Episode 3 for that's referring to.

Edit: @ Neithan and to console. 
  • NeithanNeithan Sunspear, the Principality of Dorne
    The entire purpose of this thread is ranting about things that anger you.
  • I need more haven points to build my castle in a tree.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • RouRou
    edited March 2014

I certainly wasn't directly pointing someone out in a post.

The above not being me, but since it apprently needs an EDIT: Being enemied to Bloodloch, despite being undead and in a shadow based guild, for reasons quite public to everyone.

*unnecessary banner*
  • Getting stuck late at work. I guess the bonus is.. overtime? Yeaaaaaaaaaah.
  • Haern...I think you got the wrong thread. Unless you mean fighting in dendara. :P

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • VeovisVeovis Florida
    Rou said:

I certainly wasn't directly pointing someone out in a post.

The above not being me, but since it apprently needs an EDIT: Being enemied to Bloodloch, despite being undead and in a shadow based guild, for reasons quite public to everyone.

If it helps I have no idea why you're enemied to Bloodloch. It's a mark of honor for an old vampire to be enemied to Bloodloch anyway. It means you probably did something sensible a long time ago. :)
    It's a treaty thing
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Bloodloch enemies anyone who does not hold a treaty, Syssin didn't want their treaty anymore.
  • VeovisVeovis Florida
    Ezalor said:
    Bloodloch enemies anyone who does not hold a treaty, Syssin didn't want their treaty anymore.

So much for @Rou having been sensible. :)

He's still Spirean, and Spinesreach has a treaty?
    The Spinesreach one doesn't actually have an allied status clause. It's a ylem-HG cooperation thing.
    Oh. We should maybe consider adding one. >_<
    HavenArbre
  • edited March 2014
    Condensed version: http://pastebin.com/Es2BjNKn
  • Daskalos said:
    Duiran-Enorian exists because even together, we still get 3 to 1 ratios in most combat situations because of the sheer number of people in Bloodloch. I'm almost to the point I wish they'd make Duiran unable to participate in war and go back to the anti-civ roots, blow up Spinesreach, and then we'll have 1 on 1. Unfortunately, that just makes Loch even bigger, and thus, still not a good idea.
    right but as @Alexina just stated, with the absence of an actual war system, there really is no reason behind alliances. When was the last time you heard of a raid on a city? Aetolia is a very peaceful place with little conflict as is except for the random ylem fight from time to time.
  • Seir said:
    The day that vampirism isn't the main hook of the game and we all move to Albedos and get new organizations so the population (and newbie population) isn't mostly squared away in Bloodloch is the day that conflict may actually become interesting. As it stands, I can probably safely assume that most lifers are probably tired of getting zerged down. I know I was. As time goes on, this issue becomes increasingly exacerbated to the point where more lifers quit. It doesn't matter how good the roleplay is in Aetolia when fighters can go to other IRE games for a more level and equal playing field. 

Aishia said:
    I know I get pretty demoralized when I show up to an even fight then 3 more people pile in on the other side.

This is generally a reason why I choose to no longer participate on 'Team red' group fighting since it generally wasnt any fun anymore. It just felt like beating on preschoolers (no insult intended). Also you have to take into account that generally the 'bad', 'evil','dark' or 'forbidden' side will generally attract more combatants since it tends to draw that type of players. The zerging that occurs isnt as a form of trolling, but it is those players starving for some action which as we know Aetolia isnt common on.
  • @ezalor
    Of course there are times when the numbers fall in Duinorian's favour. Luck of the draw with who is online, or for some reason a bunch of people who can pvp but are often rping somewhere instead (Duiran has quite a few of them - like Rashar), might be in the mood for a fight, so when the call goes out on frontline/dion clans, we get people turning up.

It's not very often though - and I've seen a huge drop in lesser responses in the last 5-6 months (i.e. since I started playing again).

I'd love to be able to start crap with Enorian. Some pointless feud with Daskalos about how all the praising of the light is pissing off my ears. It's not feasible though.

Ishin
    Citizen @Haven to Enorian and have him become part of city leadership. There will be lots of shit started with Duiran, I guarantee it :D.
    VeovisCalipso
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Already gone through that, nothx.
    My rage is sitting and spending hours working on a more engaging and easier involvement program for Duiran...and then having credit be attributed to the Benas because there's an election going on. Mariena and I did the work there. Well played, politically, I guess, but that's just...frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.