Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    The new Tsinkin stuff also was just free money tossed into circulation. I think I've made like nearly 500k from presents on each of my alts (Moi got the mounts and pets cuz Moi is vain like that).
  • Personal rage.

I love certain goofy cliques in Spinesreach, and I could spend hours with these guys swearing and knocking each other around the city like punching bags. What I don't love is when these people walk into a group rp setting and begin pulling the same shit when everyone is obviously writing detailed emotes at each other. They've done this more than once, and it completely ruins any mood we were trying to set. Best part is when I asked them to knock it off, ooc, the reply is "whatever". Real mature guys, A number 1. Grow up.

@Emelle, I'm sorry about inadvertently dragging  the peanut gallery with me and ruining the rp. I had plans for you specifically.
    PiperArbre
    I tend to get a bit weary of group stuff in general, just because it's rare to see a sliding scale of decorum. Gods can be fighting or the city on the brink of war, and people tend to still glomp about like it's a normal day, and that kinda kills the immersion from a BIG IMPORTANT CRITICAL scene.
    PiperEmelleOmei
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    @Cannan: It's okay, Sir Hesher was Emelle's knight in armor and saved the day by killing the unicorns out of the offending party.

Don't write me off!
  • In this case it was a group in Black Flagon, that I was specifically invited to. If it somewhere public like Inner Gates it would still be annoying, but a little more forgivable. But I showed up, threw two or three emotes, and the next thing I know Rajazel, Kiershu and some Vix alt were all phasing in and out, abducting people, and generally being a giant collective pain in the ass. The fact is *I* brought them there, however inadvertently, and it looked bad on me as a character and as a player. They should have known better, especially when I told them to back off.
  • I've had pretty good luck with cryptic chest drops. At least with the website ones I've usually ended up at least breaking even in terms of the credit value of the chests. 

I do agree that Aetolia needs some more decent gold sinks, though. I don't really have too much that I need to spend gold on. Maybe being trans reanimation makes a difference, because I only buy slices if I don't frequent areas where corpses have them, but there's not a whole lot I need to spend gold on. I hoard most of it in the bank and usually keep 5-50k on me in case I need anything.  There's nothing I really need to spend it on.
    Aryanne
    Just my bi-weekly reiteration of how much I dislike the new HG changes. This lockout after losing an item makes no sense and punishes people who are actively using them.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    I used the bough for like 20 hours straight on Saturday...

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

And? My rant is about the lockout if you die.
  • Guys, if you wanna talk to a mob and get a response, please stay in the room for longer than 30 seconds. I would absolutely love to RP with you, but I am not that fast. :(
    OmeiPiperAarbrok
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Haern too busy queueing up new sigs.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    JensenCannanHavenRivasMoireanArbre
  • Haern said:
    Guys, if you wanna talk to a mob and get a response, please stay in the room for longer than 30 seconds. I would absolutely love to RP with you, but I am not that fast. :(
    Pfft. I lolRP'd with Lucisa for like 15 minutes by myself. I call shenanigans. 
  • When a friend drops a keg of liquor on the ground and invites everyone to have some, you pick it up and then empty the contents on the ground because you got the syntax slightly wrong. :/
    Rawr
  • See, the problem you people have is that you're all wrapped around this cup thing.

Just drink the whiskey! Who needs cups?

Keg staaaaaaands.
    DraimanXenia

People that use ignore to win conversations. 

Grow up.

"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

I've had you on ignore for weeks, ever since you started shouting nonstop at me.
    Was this before or after you cussed me out on aim?

• OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Guys, I try really hard to be polite and civil, but what you're starting is completely absurd. Knock it off.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • Kids, kids. You're both gonna end up gettin' this thread closed.

Stahp please :(

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    So I got Xavin'd today...
  • Ezalor said:
    So I got Xavin'd today...
    You probably deserved it.

Enjoy your fireworks.

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I don't know what that is, I feel like I should since @Xavin's my bestie, and I feel like it's dirty so maybe I don't wanna know.  Please have my best interests at heart when you decide what the answer is, @Ezalor.
    You'll know when it happens to you! *cackle*
    [---]
    ArbreEzalor
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Arbre
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    Aishia said:

Is that.. Uh Oh! ?
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
    A colossal swarm of ravenous eld flies up to your level from below.

-_-
    Rivas
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

Moirean said:
    A colossal swarm of ravenous eld flies up to your level from below.

-_-
    -_-
  • Haern said:Guys, if you wanna talk to a mob and get a response, please stay in the room for longer than 30 seconds. I would absolutely love to RP with you, but I am not that fast. :(
    Were you the rather disturbed innkeeper? 
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Heaving a heavy sigh, you callously reject the patronage of Auresae.
    My heart. :<

Arbre
    Yeah, and I was sad when I threw away my Walkman.
    [---]
    EzalorOmeiCannanValdusCiarellePiperArbreHaernErzsebet
This discussion has been closed.