Chaos Lord and Transparency

13»

Comments

• Why would they? I think your defensive capabilities are out of this world, but the offensive capabilities look pretty mild at best.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
  • I think if anything level 200 earned you some defensive capabilities. Seeing this might also motivate others now to achieve what was previously unknown. It’s now a tangible goal as it’s not shrouded in mystery.

Also your offensive skills have buildup for the big booms akin to like shaman or other classes it’s nothing gamebreaking. It’s cool as hell
    ZailaAloli
  • I don't usually comment on stuff like this, but you realize not using it is a lot like a kid being forced to show another kid his new toy and then deciding it's no longer worth playing with, right? Nobody wants to stop you from enjoying it. They just wanna be able to combat it in pk.
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Stine said:
    Just like I told you in tells when you decided to tell me you hate me this morning, nobody I know has said a word or even a joke about putting in a classlead for Chaos skills. 
    Don't feel bad. He randomly called me an idiot years ago when i liaisoned for the blackout reduction artifact to be nerfed because it was  generally agreed upon that the power of the artifact broke precedents set by others. People don't like it when you take away what makes them feel special 🤷🏿‍♂️
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    @Illidan I ally-ooped that one for you that was like my cause. haha.
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited June 2019
    Since this thread has served its purpose, can it be closed?

Edit: @admin or @Tiur
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    StineRhyotKalinaar
This discussion has been closed.