Mage Revamp Lies. LIES.

167891012»

Comments

• OonaghOonagh Member Posts: 178 ✭✭✭

Oonagh has been slain by the might of the toxic atmosphere of Ulangi.
  • ImvraImvra Member, Moderator, Immortal Posts: 79 Immortal
    Skill 1: DONE
    Skill 2: DONE
    Skill 3: DONE
    Skill 4: DONE
    Skill 5: DONE
    Skill 6: DONE
    Learning Messages: ##---- LOADING
    Unexpected skill tweak: NEGOTIATING WITH MATRIX
    Event: Cartridge found, blowing dust out
    OonaghIesid
    I'm off work early today, and completely tomorrow....then early Saturday, and totally Sunday.
    Im clutching my pearls in excitement.
    New mage gonna snatch my froggo wig.
    RhineIesid
  • EmirEmir Member Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows blowing the cartridge out is the longest part. Gotta blow it out, put it in, turn it on and off 7 times, rinse repeat.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    RhineOonaghIesidZaila
    Or today even.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    IesidStineOonaghHallis
    This afternoon would be great, im off work in two hours, just saying. Day off tomorrow.
    Just throwin it out there.
    EmirStineHallis
  • IazamatIazamat Member Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    Blowing in the cartridge doesn't actually work. It just ruins the contacts. Y'all doing your best to mess this up.
    OonaghEmirZaila
    They gotta buy a new cartridge, Iaza was right. Those things are expensive af too being all vintage. Promo refresh better be real good or we're never getting mages.
    IazamatOonaghRhine
    Lemme find a single typo.
    OonaghHavenRhineJessie
  • HallisHallis Member Posts: 3
    Is it possible to know if we're still going to use staffs somehow? I've been saving up for a customization but if we're not going to use them it seems a bit of a waste.
    edited 6:30PM
    I'm like 90% certain Tiur said they had to redo most of the writing to incorporate staffs or something. 

Also, I would assume you would be refunded if it came out and you used magic slingshots and the staff was useles . 
    Hallis
  • HallisHallis Member Posts: 3
    Makes sense - thanks!
  • TiurTiur Producer Member, Administrator, Immortal Posts: 641 admin
    So customisations don't usually refund. Both mages will have staffs, but you might like other options. Are there other options? It is a mystery.