MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

1192193194195196198»

Comments

• RhyotRhyot BloodlochMember Posts: 378 ✭✭✭✭
    When you wake up with a head-splitting migraine and no amount of excedrin seems to help and yet you still have to maintain appointments you made with other individuals because you hate backing out on things you agreed to do.

unicorns hate migraines.

MoxieAloliOonaghRhine
  • AloliAloli Member Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    They're the worst thing!

I remember as a kid seeing my father sit with a bandana wrapped around his head, tied at the side with a spoon through the knot. He'd use the spoon as a lever to turn it and tighten the bandana around his head for more pressure...it looked scary to a kid but growing up and having tried it...there's some temporary magic in it but not like the way a nap cures a migraine.

I hope you feel better soon.
    An elaborate training post gives a pained sigh.
    Sister Ayanala Elistar, Blood Monk says, "It was in that moment, as the Abbess approached it, that it wished it was turned into toothpicks instead."

• EydisEydis Member Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    Addiction.

So, I found out on Friday that a friend of mine from high school committed suicide. He had been having issues with addiction for awhile. He was a brilliant, passionate, and strong willed person. He had a rare sense of integrity and usually stood up for the underdog regardless of his feelings toward them. He could get an entire bus of people laughing and turn bad situations into exciting adventures. He was an intelligent and talented artist with his whole life ahead of him. I can't think of a single person who won't miss Todd. My sister, Dad, and brother are all recovering addicts and unicorns addiction, man.

If there's anyone else struggling with it:

-You matter.
    -Of course you're loved, you moron. Lol (You're loved. You will absolutely be missed, probably even by people like your mailman.)
    -You are not the summation of your mistakes. You DO have the potential to beat this. You are NOT a hopeless cause. If your friends disagree, get new friends.
    -You'll make more mistakes and that's okay. Forgive yourself when you mess up because you've committed to becoming healthier. The opinion of everyone else doesn't decide your worth. It's a path. Make the decision everyday to walk it.
    -You're loved.
    -You matter.
    -You're loved.
    💜

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    SaritaDidi
  • EvalyneEvalyne A CoffinMember Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    I really hate how unproductive I can be sometimes with my condition. The days when its not bothering me too much stand in stark contrast to those where it is. I wish I could get fixed, but that ain't going to happen.