DnD: Waterdeep Dragon Heist!

2»

Comments

• Getting started shortly. You know what it is!

"And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • We lit like a bic! Tune in if you're forever alone, like the rest of us.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • Woop woop! We've got an exciting session in store today, as we approach the beginning of the end! Tune in!
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    After a 2 month hiatus, we're back with the Season 8 premiere of Waterdeep Dragon Heist!
    Stone acquired! What now? Let's find out!

The players got jacked. Lets see what they do about it.
  • Man that last one was a good one and we got our asses handed to us! Can't wait to see what happens next week.

Haven
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I had a blast. I think the ease of the first two encounters made us too comfortable and then reality checked us real quick on the last. Next week is going to be interesting for sure!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Xenia
    It's the beginning of the end. Lets get that gold.
    They found the Vault. Now they've gotta get the keys. The tension is finally coming to a head, tonight, on Dragonball Z!

Pretty sure we've only got a couple episodes left. Alas, all things must come to an end. You know what time it is, so tune in here:
    We got a special sunday session going on today, so tune in if you're bored!
    It's the final episode of the heist. Hope you guys enjoy it.
    edited June 2019
    Okay it's REALLY the final episode of the Heist now.
    JK Haven ditched us last week. Final episode is live!
    Haven