Wtf with the boons?

OonaghOonagh ✭✭✭Member Posts: 222 ✭✭✭

So I’m out of town for a week on a roadtrip for some family emergency stuff.

I’ve been logging in because I wanted to give boons to the Order while we have active members and not an active divine.... I figured least I can do is save on essence loss from death by giving a boon to the people present who are actively participating.

I tried today

Seems it got capped so what’s the point of providing essence if we can’t use it and why no Changelog or update on this?

Oonagh has been slain by the might of the toxic atmosphere of Ulangi.

Comments

• KerocKeroc admin A small cupboardMember, Administrator, Immortal Posts: 442 admin
    It's been limited to once a howling for a long, long time.

• OonaghOonagh ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    The boon should last 24 hours and I did it last night last... so either they are wearing off super early or something bungled
  • KerocKeroc admin A small cupboardMember, Administrator, Immortal Posts: 442 admin
    edited May 30
    Benedicto cast the boon power last night. This post is before the howling, which makes me think you tried before the howling, so I can only assume it is all working like it should.

Edit: I'll just add quickly that if you already have a boon/favour/blessing from the God in question, you won't get another with the Boon shrine power. So that can cause a window where you won't have one and it make seem like its wearing off early.

• OonaghOonagh ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    The you are: part after that is me checking godfeelings and it stating I don’t have any. I won’t worry about it if it’s not an issue I’m more or less trying to avoid my in-laws right now. Sounds good