LOVE

Comments

• BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Love love love this picture that @Karhast found that we're now calling 'Old Man Bene'.

It's the year 800MA

DannonSilenaPazradymMoxieHavenAloliEydis
  • I have three loves:

I love that lent is over. 🥩 🥖 🥗

I’ve been burnt out at my job for a long time and I I finally asked for a third day off during the week. While I can’t take it until the kids start transitioning into summer, my boss okayed it as soon as we have extra help. That alone has helped me feel less stressed. Having more free time will feel amazing, especially as the transition to law school is in full swing.

I just hit “submit” on another law school application. I’ve been prepping since I was like...5 years old to be a lawyer and it's so surreal that this time next year I could be close to finishing my first year of law school. I love that being done with the last of the work means I can start focusing on my art and writing with @Zarni.

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    SilenaRhineIesidSwara
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    I don't know, @Illidan ... This is how I picture @Fezzix whenever there's mention of competition

Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    AgothaxlTeaniTekiasVyxsisOonaghBelgarion
  • I got my first law school interview!

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    SilenaRhine
  • edited May 2019
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~~

You greet an adorable, rotund little hound with a sincere smile.

An adorable, rotund little hound romps about vigorously and with innocent excitement at the attention given.

Bred for aesthetic more than purpose, this stocky little hound has short legs and a long, round body. A fluffy tail curls upwards over his back, and he is covered in a pleasant gentle light brown coat, with a white underbelly. His snout is perfect for sniffing treats, and he always seems to be wiggling with unbridled joy. He is called 'Boris.'
    An adorable, rotund little hound looks weak and feeble.
    It weighs about 33 pound(s).

You pet an adorable, rotund little hound ingratiatingly.

An adorable, rotund little hound's tail wags back and forth happily as it looks up at you with wide, trusting eyes.

Oh god, my little froggo heart

You drop some crisply fried bacon.

You say to an adorable, rotund little hound, "That bacon is for you little friend."

You croak like a frog.

You say to an adorable, rotund little hound, "Shhh, uncle Oonie, likes to spoil."

I CANT RIGHT NOW....IM BROKEN, HES THE GOODEST BOY.
    RazmaelIesidMjollXeniaPazradymAloliSwaraRijetta
  • VyxsisVyxsis Vyxsis
    At first glance, this mantis looks like a living flower, its body, limbs, and head shaped like the petals of a flower. The insect is a pale, snowy white in color that fades into a beautiful lavender with a touch of pink at its limbs. A pair of angled antennae stick out of the top of its head, twitching occasionally.

there's a vyxsis minipet, so now my life is complete
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

MjollOonaghAloliSwara
    edited May 2019
    The minipet turtle is just amazing. Everything about it, from the tray, to the slow speed, to the delivery and return messages, even fetching the ball, it is just beautiful and caters to a tea house so well!

You guys are wonderful!
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    RazmaelVyxsisKalinaarSwaraRijetta
  • I love the new WHO list. So great to see everyone that is present.

ZailaIantheNavaRhyotRijetta
  • I love this art Eydis did of Arista!!!

KalinaarEydis
  • I have been reading more Terry Pratchett and I gotta say, I love his writing style and the humor he casually infuses into every page. I’m gonna have to read all of the disc world now lol. 

HavenTeaniBenedictoIesid
  • @Stine and @Oonagh Thank you for being awesome :)
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    OonaghStineSeraphina
  • Barrels! :)
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    MoxieMjollOonaghLexen
  • Tiur said:

We lost our fight with cancer yesterday. Much love for over ten years of putting up with me, and being the best dog I've ever known.

Sorry about your loss @Tiur , losing a companion is sometimes the hardest.
    Lots of hugs, sir.
    IantheAloliRhine
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Slight derail, but I was so tempted to click 'Awesome' on your post, @Tiur , just because it has the heart icon. So...just be warned if anyone awesome's your post. Hope you can take the time you need.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

What a beautiful puppy!

They always have a special place in our hearts that are hard to fill by anyone else. I'm sorry the loss of your beloved pup, may fond memories comfort you and bring you peace.

OonaghRhyotRhine
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Thanks everyone, it's been terrible because everything I do is missing her. Even logging on to work, she should be asleep next to me, waiting for me to quit being boring and throw the ball.
    Aloli
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Hey you can't turn my templar mocking joke into a real thing
    Moxie
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Or
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    So begins the reign of terror that chickens may cause. 

They showed us what they can do in Sekiro... Now they will show us what they can do in Aetolia. 

Beware the chickens.

Moxie
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Don't alert Trikal to this latest game development. 

• BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    At least we know he's safe from @Razmael's cooking....
    TeaniMoxieAgothaxlIazamatZailaHavenRhine
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Well successful reheating at least
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    A+ for getting an older cat. The older they get, the less likely they are to get adopted. 
    IantheRhineZailaSilenaJustus