Short Questions

1156157158159160162»

Comments

• TekiasTekias WisconsinMember Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    mushroom_sigil?
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• ImvraImvra Member, Moderator, Immortal Posts: 97 Immortal
    You can now interact with them as mushroomsigil!
    BenedictoAloli
  • VyxsisVyxsis VyxsisMember Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭
    Lim said:

Ask @Rhyot, he's the patron saint of bashing. 

he also accepts payment in hugs
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Rhyot
  • RhyotRhyot BloodlochMember Posts: 364 ✭✭✭✭
    @Vyxsis I swear to god... you need to stop spreading your lies!!!

• TekiasTekias WisconsinMember Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    Rhyot said:

@Vyxsis I swear to god... you need to stop spreading your lies!!!

Yeah Vyxsis. Everyone knows it's BEARHUGs, not HUGs, that Rhyot takes payment in
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

I hate all of you.

Aloli
  • LimLim Member Posts: 597 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 24
    Yeah you got to hug what he calls his 'big hairy bear of chaos'.  :o  :open_mouth:
  • TsyTsy Member Posts: 9
    Last I heard he was gonna rip off Cardie's arms and feed them to Tcanna mons if he hugged him... He's quite a rhyot that one.

• VyxsisVyxsis VyxsisMember Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭
    Tsy said:

Last I heard he was gonna rip off Cardie's arms and feed them to Tcanna mons if he hugged him... He's quite a rhyot that one.

yes, he's quite zsadistic
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Zaila
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee Member Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did u try 2.mushroom @Benedicto

Aloli
  • EmirEmir Member Posts: 386 ✭✭✭✭
    So how long exactly have the admin hated fun?
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    IazamatDidi
  • IazamatIazamat Member Posts: 122 ✭✭✭
    Hi. It's me again, the guy with the Teradrim questions.

With the upcoming classRP help files, are there any plans to make the Pillars accessible to non-guilded Teradrim? Though none of our messages make mention of them (sadly), they are woven intrinsically into the class lore. It'd be a real shame if the guild, of which is currently on life support, remains the only means of ingress to the Pillars.
  • AloliAloli Member Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    Quick question,

When you use one of the lycan hoods, is there somewhere you can see a list of the hoods you've unlocked or are they one-time-use and will be replaced once you use a different one or grow a pelt?
    Swara
  • NerakhNerakh Member Posts: 9
    They're the one-and-done type of item. It doesn't unlock them to be re-used later.
    Aloli
  • AloliAloli Member Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    Ah, thank you!
  • NeomaNeoma Member Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    Hi, anyone know if the ethereal chain link relics are still available in cryptic chest? Don't want to spend money in false hopes. ;)
    Wait... You mean to tell me cryptics arent already full of false hopes??

DidiOonaghNeoma
    Hah touché.
    Anyone else want to weigh in, maybe an admin type. B)
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the EarthMember, Guildmaster Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Iazamat Teradrim aren't the only organization in game that can get to the Pillars. Whether the admin want to expand it beyond that is up to them, I guess?
  • TiurTiur Producer Member, Administrator, Immortal Posts: 675 admin
    Neoma said:

Hi, anyone know if the ethereal chain link relics are still available in cryptic chest? Don't want to spend money in false hopes. ;)

The current HELP CRYPTIC CHESTS is accurate, except for the minipets, which I'll change tomorrow when the full set is out!
    Neoma
  • MoxieMoxie USAMember Posts: 72 ✭✭✭
    I forgot, but is there a command that shows history of emotes in a session? I'm sometimes confined to a phone so I lag out or I get blasted with tells or death spam and miss out on what was said. Thanks for the help!
    (Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Iesid imparts to you, "( goob isn't here so I'll say it: BUY ANOTHER ONE YA RICH MUTHAFKRR )"
    (Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Iesid imparts to you, "( said in Chapelle's Rick James voice )"

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."
  • ZailaZaila Pacific TimeMember Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm 99.5% sure the answer to this is: No. (but if I'm wrong, I'd be massively excited to be informed)

THAT SAID - if you use the webclient on phone, you can have have the webclient's GUI set up so that you have the "communication" window something you can slide right/left to and it'll catch all emotes and says in the room with you. It will miss any premotes and thinks, though. And if you lag out, they'll still be there on log back in as long as you don't restart your browser/open a new webpage between them.
    Moxie
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the EarthMember, Guildmaster Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is GLOBALS for worldwide event kinds of emotes, but I don't know of any command like it for a room only.
  • TiurTiur Producer Member, Administrator, Immortal Posts: 675 admin
    There's no player facing tracking of that sort of thing. It would be a bit weird.. I suppose we could do a really complicated local version that tracked who was there and cleared when people left? It would be intensive and tough work, so it'd be an artifact.
  • ZailaZaila Pacific TimeMember Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭
    In a similar vein, is there any player-usable CMDS .. command? To be able to see the last 10-20 things we entered? I've run across a lot of times that I really wish I could see what I had last sent through.

Probably the most common time I wish it existed is when I get D/C'd from webclient or something and I can't see if my last tell/say/whatever I tried went through. Or if for some reason the client isn't echoing my commands and I want to see if I typoed or the syntax was just wrong, etc.