Mage Revamp Lies. LIES.

Comments

• Me trying to fight back but setting everything ablaze and killing my allies....

Tekias
  • @Belgarion SORRY....

StineAgothaxlBelgarionAloli
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    edited May 2019
    Every night in my dreams...

(That's where the revamp happens.)
    OonaghBelgarion
  • ?
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
  • RijettaRijetta Nowhere Important

A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    MjollOonaghBelgarionTeaniIesid
  • ???????
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    Oonagh
  • Emir said:

???????

Emir
  • VyxsisVyxsis Vyxsis
    Oonagh said:

Emir said:

???????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

EmirOonagh
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    ????????????????
    OonaghEmirVyxsis
  • ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Oonagh
  • Emir said:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Emir
  • TiurTiur Producer
    The messages are being coded as Quality Control releases them. Event mobs are made, locations too.
    OonaghIesidVyxsis
  • EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    <3
    VyxsisOonagh
  • Really hoping that this drops on a monday-wed, server life got my weekends and prime time by the throat

• edited May 2019
    Hey... I feel you @Belgarion I leave on a road trip Sunday and won’t be back for 8 days.... I will be crushed if it happens while I’m out of town.

I mean I have discord and can play on phone but not sure my reception in the middle of the desert
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Is there any chance that we'll get the major RP plot pieces listed in the Events system so people can plan to be there?
    BelgarionAloli
  • So with the latest announce, I actually feel confident that it is all about to happen...I just had to go through some surgery myself and will be out of commission for work for all of this week, and maybe some of next...BOY, if there was Ever a time to start this event up, this is So the time

• Belgarion said:
    So with the latest announce, I actually feel confident that it is all about to happen...I just had to go through some surgery myself and will be out of commission for work for all of this week, and maybe some of next...BOY, if there was Ever a time to start this event up, this is So the time
    Or anytime in the past 4 months.
  • Toz Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    November 2018 edited November 2018
    2 weeks! Hype!
    EmirOonaghIesid
  • Is Quality Control releasing a single word a day?
    OonaghIesid
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Word of the day: doomed

EmirOonagh
  • ImvraImvra Immortal Immortal
    I am supervising as every letter is being individually kerned, and then converted back to unifont. (Okay, that was mean - Quality Control was apparently at the mercy of their ISP but this has since been mostly rectified).

Skill 1: DONE
    Skill 2: DONE
    Skill 3: DONE
    Skill 4: DONE
    Skill 5: DONE
    Skill 6: LOADING
    Learning Messages: LOADING
    Unexpected skill tweak: NEGOTIATING WITH MATRIX
    Iesid
  • Kinda feels like this will get done just in time for me to be back to work and miss it

• August at the earliest.
  • This is how I imagine @Emir in my head.

EmirOonaghIesidRhineAteslemekZailaMariena
  • At this point I’m honestly waiting on this before deciding if I want to play again. For me it really is going to come down to which elements go where and how it plays/feels.

I don’t have the income to invest a lot of money into IRE games anymore, so I kind of stopped playing. I’m hoping this can grab my interest again.

"My heart is akin to a wild beast's, my whims no better." - Alaric Lynceus
This discussion has been closed.