Thank you!

1313233343537»

Comments

• TekiasTekias WisconsinMember Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    edited May 4
    Vyxsis said:
    i thought about esteeming folks in the pools, but honestly? i don't really know who all worked on it, and i'd feel bad if i missed anyone. i hope it suffices to say that i'm really appreciative of the work that went into it. thank you to everyone who made it happen.
    I know it's been said here before, but tagging anyone in the Pools sends it to -everyone- in the Pools, so you wouldn't miss anyone unless you intended to call out names.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• VyxsisVyxsis VyxsisMember Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭
    Tekias said:

Vyxsis said:

i thought about esteeming folks in the pools, but honestly? i don't really know who all worked on it, and i'd feel bad if i missed anyone. i hope it suffices to say that i'm really appreciative of the work that went into it. thank you to everyone who made it happen.

I know it's been said here before, but tagging anyone in the Pools sends it to -everyone- in the Pools, so you wouldn't miss anyone unless you intended to call out names.

to everyone? huh, i didn't know. duly noted, thanks.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• EhtiasEhtias Member Posts: 2
    @Mjoll for letting me constantly annoy you, plus the Mjollductions.
    Mjoll
  • AkaryuterraAkaryuterra Member Posts: 60 ✭✭✭
    Thanks to everyone who was hanging around the Burly Chest still when I decided to wander in for spontaneous RP. There were a good few, and I can't remember all of the ones I interacted with, but the brief scene was fun, so thanks @Rasani, @Mjoll, @Iesid, @Didi, and others. Sorry others, there were lots of people, and the four mentioned above did the most direct interacting.

Felt a bit inspired by the end of the evening, actually, which is a feeling I miss getting from Aetolia. <3
    MjollIesidOonagh
  • IesidIesid Member, Bot Posts: 42 ✭✭
    @Mjoll , @Rasani , @Lirael and our wonderful audience that moved in and out - thank you for a splendid night of roleplay. A drinking contest where the rules had to progressively get more ridiculous was quite the scene.
    MjollOonagh
  • MjollMjoll Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    It was entirely way too much fun. Thank you everybody <3
    OonaghIesid