LGBT+ Characters

I was curious about the view of queer and LGBT characters in Aetolia, especially OOC and rules-wise? I'm considering making Konae MtF transgender, but I'm not sure if that's acceptable.
Tressa

Best Answers

• RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Accepted Answer
    Considering the fact that there's an artifact that LITERALLY let's your character change genders once per day or something......... and considering there was a HUGE group of people in Enorian/Duiran who played such characters (They don't really play anymore now)....

I think the standpoint is this. Play who you want, play what you want. Nobody is going to care one way or the other how you play your character so long as you have fun.

Callidora

Answers

• Tiur said:

I will personally explode anyone who tries to make it a problem for those players.

only if i don't melt them first!

fear the bug!!!!
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Iesid
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Rhyot said:

Nobody is going to Some players that regularly use homophobic slurs might.

"And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    MjollEmirBenedictoAloliXeniaOonaghIazamatKalinaarTatianna
  • I'll chime in as a person who started their character off as a male, but transitioned to being female. People are very accepting overall, though will obviously ask questions as you might expect.
    Stathan
  • For sure, I myself am gay as the day is long, as is my character. People who are dicks about it are generally called out by folks who aren't dicks. As @Vyxsis said, we've got good folks who will stick up for people via melting, so play what makes you happy!
  • And being an asexual frog is also fun.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I thought they were turning the frogs gay...
  • Arbre said:

I thought they were turning the frogs gay...

Only in America, not in Aetolia.
    Eydis
  • As long as we're being inclusive can we also marry sheep? I'm asking for a friend. What about two? Polygamy and sheep please. Just sayin. 
    VyxsisMeihuiArianwen
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Polygamy was rejected by the admins because the marriage code would be tricky. Nice try though! LOL

Kalinaar
This discussion has been closed.