I'm done.

I'm done with Aetolia. I'm done playing. Can't delete my character since I've made IG purchases. If you send any messages to Sklax IG they wont get a response.

It's been fun. Good luck.

Answers

• sorry to hear this, duderino. i'm not sure what happened - i know vyx and sklax had a falling-out, but i thought that was all RP stuff. i certainly didn't harbor any ill will.

regardless, hope things go well for you wherever you end up. take care of yourself. :}
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• @Vyxsis it has nothing to do with anything IG. I've played for a long time (years) and never once felt the need to file an issue or complaint against any other characters for any reason.

I have a lot going on in the real world right now. Aetolia is no longer the enjoyable distraction it used to be, and I've just lost 100% of any and all interest I have in the game.
    NavaVyxsis
  • sometimes that happens. I slip into that from time to time, was recently in your position. Best of luck and hope this means you have less reasons to want to escape life.

Eydis