Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz
    ---------------------------

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    ---------------------------
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

KalinaarMoxieIazamatSteeleStathanStineAloliVyxsis
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    It should have been "Banish Benedicto".
    MoxieKalinaarAloliVyxsis
  • Ivoln vs Slyphe?
    Moxie
    edited March 2019
    An time anyone starts explaining advanced coding to me/I start reading Toz's amazing coding thread/trying to find the singular typo or space error in an extensive script

MoxieVyxsisArista
  • Benedicto said:

An time anyone starts explaining advanced coding to me/I start reading Toz's amazing coding thread/trying to find the singular typo or space error in an extensive script

also when i use my native idioms at u, whomst speaketh only thee Queen's English
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

MoxieBenedictoAristaKalinaar
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

all glory to @Eleanor
    DannonPazradym

• Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    VyxsisDannonOonaghVanstromMoxieKanivaraHawaTuisto
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    This bad boy*
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• The CAR is my baby, tho :(
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    VyxsisOonaghHawa
  • Needs more love...

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    AishiaTiurIesidStineKalinaarZailaNavaXeniaBelgarion
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch

AlathesiaKalinaar
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

Justus
  • Recent shouting and nonsense lately has made me think alot about another game I have been playing FFXIV.

Shouting against a Pker as a non-Pker

KalinaarNavaTuistoSear
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

ZailaOonaghMoxieKalinaarAymahSear

• (Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    NerakhAishiaNava

• Moxie
    A selection of memes courtesy of @Stine and myself post flurry of Shadow blessings.

In total it adds up to 1x Iosyne, 2x Chak, 1x Tani (4) blessings and 1x (1) Tani favor.
    AloliOonaghChurchZailaIesidMoxieNavaHaven
  • You are:
    Blessed by Iosyne for about 51 hours.
    Blessed by Chakrasul for about 25 hours.
    Blessed by Tanixalthas for about 2 hours.
    Favored by Tanixalthas for about 2 hours.
    Blessed by Chakrasul for about 2 hours.

What can I say? The Ladies love me. :)
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    IazamatChurchAgothaxlOonaghZailaHawaIesidNavaHaven
  • Stine said:

Genuinely, can we delete the Mhun and just be done with it finally?
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
    AloliAgothaxlMoxieIazamatOonaghZailaNava
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited October 2019
    @Hawa

Why would you want to delete the Mhun and how do you know anything about the fun or annoyances that the event brought on? Also, I'm sure there's a decent ending to the event when the admins come around to it. And "deleting" or "erasing" things isn't the answer to everything.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    IazamatMjollZaila
  • edited October 2019
    Aloli said:

@Hawa

Why would you want to delete the Mhun and how do you know anything about the fun or annoyances that the event brought on? Also, I'm sure there's a decent ending to the event when the admins come around to it. And "deleting" or "erasing" things isn't the answer to everything.

Is this not the jokes thread? Nobody's gonna delete the Mhun, especially not simply because I said it in the jokes thread. Why are we arguing in the thread for the memes? Feels silly.

EDIT In the spirit of this thread being for laughs, please accept this self-deprecating contribution: If deletion was a good enough solution for the Indorani guild, it's more than good enough for the Mhun!
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
    MjollOonaghAgothaxlMoxieZailaNavaAloliFezzix
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Juuuust gonna leave this here *cough @hawa 's new look cough*

Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

AgothaxlZaila
    edited October 2019
    StineAloliMoxieRijetta
  • I formally request the ability to agree multiple times on one post.
    AloliMoxieBenedictoRhyotRhine
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited November 2019

It's a lovely morning in Enorian, and you are a horrible Aish. credit: Eleanor
    NerakhTekiasZailaRhineMoxieRijettaBruin